TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm Card

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm

January 16, 2004

LIVE from American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida!

All materials due by 10:30 PM Eastern Time

Send to: realitycheck

Opening Promo

The Notorious John Duran Speaks!

John Duran won the right to challenge for any title other than the World Heavyweight Title at our Christmas PPV. Now he announces which title he intends to go after to further strengthen the Unnamed cause!

Triple Threat Match for the US Title

Charlie "Grappler" Matthews© vs. Linchpin vs. Mike Van Siclen

Charlie Matthews became the most recent double champion not to long ago, winning the ICTV and US Titles. Well, that sits poorly with Linchpin. This is perhaps understandable as the Mafia Man last held the US Title. Well, tonight he aims to change that and to get some revenge over the plodding and boring if effective style of the Grappler. Throw in the newly rejuvenated MVS with his TWO straight wins over HVT, and you can see that the US Title is more hotly contested than ever!

Rules: First pin of submission wins. Only the US Title is on the line.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Grand Slam

Four Corners Tag Match for the SWF Tag Team Titles

Justice and Rule© (William Hearford and Ejiro Fasaki) vs. Wild and Dangerous (Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous) vs. the Unnamed (any two members) vs. the Unholy Trinity (any two members)

To say that there is a depth of talent available for the Tag Titles now would be an understatement. Justice and Rule have not defended their title for awhile as the individual members of the team have been wrapped up in singles pursuits.

Rules: each team will be at a corner. Two men will start the match,and only two men are allowed in the ring at any given time. Any man may tag in any other man. Once a person is pinned, submits, is DQed, or counted out their team is eliminated. The referee will then determine which remaining team should send in a member to continue the match. The final team left wins. Everyone is barred from ringside EXCEPT James Matheson as a licensed manager. No one else, including stable members will be allowed at ringside. Unnamed and Trinity, please PM your opponents who your representing team will be. It may be someone who is booked already tonight if they are willing to perform double duty.

Send to: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

Singles Match for the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Title

"Deathwish" Danny Williams© vs. "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven

Williams cemented his claim to the championship by beating the former champion, Ejiro Fasaki, in his contractually mandated rematch. One would think Danny might get a week off. But no! There is one more person who won a claim to the title, and he wants his chance NOW. Michael Craven thinks he can take advantage of Williams' relative newness to the World Title, and the King of Nightmares is nothing if not an opportunist!

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Send to: Suicide King

Right. Now as you may notice there are few matches tonight. And all of them are necessary promised title matches or rematches. But for those who are not in a match I encourage promos as Clusterfuck is coming up. As usual, there will be a world title match at clusterfuck along with whatever else is appropriate. Promos are sacred. Promos are good. Every promo is needed in your neighborhood.

Guest Goodear

Nice little multi-man set up there as a buncha chunka battles it out for some tag team titleness with the Trinity and the Grap/Duran/Va'agia squad getting tossed into the mix. (Originally I thought Unnamed was anyone in the fed... my head fell down and went boom).

Nice 'place holder' card with a whole lot of stuff on the line. I fully endorse it.

.... What then was the purpose of me and WC winning a number one contenders match?

Sorry, it's just with the final chance against Justice and Rule I was hoping to have it W&D Vs. J&R for a straight up normal tag team match. It's the one thing we have never got. after all that has been put into building it.

I noticed that too Johnny. I think two or three seperate matches would have been much better, with the finalality of W&D vs. J&R.

I feel the same way Johnny. That's the match I thought we'd be seeing.

It's really not a style of tag match I like and I dont think if produces classic matches. In real life or in the fed.

Still, it seems with that King had it mind it had to be done.

..at least it's four way and with corners, so you don't have to do anything TOO contrived to keep the wrestling flowing.

All chances that it's gonna be me/Duran... but everything's subject to change.

And Duran... I have *grins evilly* A PLAN~!

Guest Suicide King

Look guys, I work with what I have ok? You know J&R are jobbing this almost certainly, and I am not handing over the tag titles without a fight. So the real question in that case is who deserves to wrestle W&D, and the answer to that is... hell if I know. Therefore, let me throw two stables out there looking to establish themselves. It seemed to me that everyone wins.

I have an idea that would improve the overall atmosphere in this fed I think. How about if all of you guys take a half hour to actually think about the cards before complaining about the damned things, ok? I mean, Christ almighty.

::slams his head into the monitor::

Edited by Suicide King

::rubs King's head::

It'll be ok...

::quietly slips penis into his mouth::

Da "that was probably uncalled for, but it was funny at the time" H

... My day keeps getting better and better; I miss out on the only opportunity I've ever had to see a Kings game live so that I could write that match for Smarkdown, and now...

*SIGH*

I'm going to deviate from the norm, though, and not complain about the actual match, though; I understand the position you were put in, King, and I can see where you're coming from with why you had to book it like this. Actually, I'm more bothered by the relatively short word limit than I am by the booking.

Oh well... fuck it; I guess we're just going to have to win it the hard way, eh Johnny?

::rubs King's head::

It'll be ok...

::quietly slips penis into his mouth::

Da "that was probably uncalled for, but it was funny at the time" H

That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever read.

And I've read Rando's matches!

*ching*

Four Corners Tag Match for the SWF Tag Team Titles

Justice and Rule© (William Hearford and Ejiro Fasaki) vs. Wild and Dangerous (Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous) vs. the Unnamed (any two members) vs. the Unholy Trinity (any two members)

.....:huh:

..........:(

......................:ph34r:

*runs around screaming that there's too many men to keep track of, has an aneurysm, and dies*

Guest Goodear

Like you don't already have the match written. Stop being such a glamor puss Terry Bogard.

MAIN EVENT

Singles Match for the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Title

"Deathwish" Danny Williams© vs. "The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven

Williams cemented his claim to the championship by beating the former champion, Ejiro Fasaki, in his contractually mandated rematch. One would think Danny might get a week off. But no! There is one more person who won a claim to the title, and he wants his chance NOW. Michael Craven thinks he can take advantage of Williams' relative newness to the World Title, and the King of Nightmares is nothing if not an opportunist!

Rules: Standard Singles Match

Send to: Suicide King

*big breath* Here we go...

Yeah, WC, A hard fight is always nice, this just reminds me of that 2v1 - 5 stages match that Z booked in the JL. Not to slam Z at all. It was just better served up on a PPV. Too much to do in too little time.

And King... yes, I know there is a point to your booking, I have just been waiting a really long time to have a normal tag match against J&R, and had plans on delivering something note worthy and huge. Thats where I was coming from.

Guest Suicide King

Just a note that there is an important announcement over on the JL boards that affects all of us as well. It's worth going over to read.

*reads announcement*

Well, that blows.

Hopefully, this will turn out to be a good thing. The only bad thing I could think of now is that this means we're not getting anyone new and eventually the entire fed will end up retired and *poof* no more fed.

Even more of a reason for me to write my match! (As if I didn't have one already...)

Guest Suicide King

The teams were supposed to either post here or PM people. If they aren't in this thread which I believe they are, write with whoever you feel like.

Guest Evolution
My new charcter is up BTW. Feel the love. Feel the love.

Surely you jest, Ejiro.

Guest Goodear

If I cared what everyone thought, I would have taken a poll. This is all about making me happy and I'm GIDDY.