TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

The OAO Super Bowl Thread

For once, but taken into account how much we spent for this. We put in this Mickey Mouse lite rail that goes back and forth on one street. The new stadium is another, but the hotel and rental car taxes are helping pay for that this week.

I have 2$ riding on the Panthers. I dont like New England really, so I will have a team to cheer for.

Im pretty confidant thisll be better than last years game.

Guest Choken One

CBS isn't even bothering to talk about the game itself and focus more on the announcer's kids (although it was a nice piece)...I can't blame them though...I mean NOT one player has a good story really(The Delhome story was done with Warner and The Hometown sell of Smith means nothing and no one at CBS seems to care about the Sam Mills/Fields story.

Sadly, they closed the stadium...Why not just leave it open to start and then if it starts raining...close it. It takes 5-8 minutes to close it...It shouldn't effect the game at all...

Sprite!

Also, is it really a coincidence that all those QB's have had kids with rare diseases and disfunctions? I would love to know exactly what all those guys have in common besides being NFL Quarterbacks.

Sadly, they closed the stadium...Why not just leave it open to start and then if it starts raining...close it. It takes 5-8 minutes to close it...It shouldn't effect the game at all...

You obviously have no idea about Texas rain. Within those 7 minutes it could downpour rain and then it could be over with, or it could just not stop raining. They don't wanna chance it, and I really don't blame them....not with Texas weather.

Guest FrigidSoul

Chocolate Milk since I'm having nachos with Jalapenos and a Jalapeno cheese sauce

GO PATS!!!!!

Oh so I see both teams wanted to be introduced as a "team". Laaaaaaaaaame. The best part of the pregame crap is the player introductions.

Wow...3 commercials and I haven't seen "You Got Served" yet

I've never heard of 'You Got Served'.

#1 movie in the country...rancid looking picture. I've been seeing previews for it like a mofo.

Nice pass by Brady

Wow...3 commercials and I haven't seen "You Got Served" yet

I've never heard of 'You Got Served'.

#1 movie in the country...rancid looking picture. I've been seeing previews for it like a mofo.

Nice pass by Brady

I just checked the movie listings, and it is playing on only one screen in all of Ottawa. There is no way it can be the top film in this country. Our BO will be up Monday.

I've never seen a trailer or even a poster for this movie.

Edited by Kahran Ramsus