TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

Royal Rumble's Final 4 . . .

With just hours before the Rumble, it seems that every year, one "lower tier" superstar makes it into the Final 4.

2003 --- Well, no one . . . I'd count Batista but he's a hoss.

2002 --- Mr. Perfect . . . c'mon, who saw this coming?

2001 --- Billy Gunn . . . He is the One.

2000 --- X-pac

1999 --- D-Lo Brown . . . had he kept the chest protector, he'd have had a shot.

1998 --- Other than Austin, they all came across like lower tier guys.

1997 --- "Diesel"

1996 --- Kama

1995 --- British Bulldog, could never buy this guy as an RR winner. Plus, he wasn't BIZARRE yet.

1994 --- Headshrinker Fatu

1993 --- Bob Backlund and Rick Martel

1992 --- No one.

1991 --- Brian Knobbs and British Bulldog.

1990 --- Hercules

1989 --- Rick Martel

So, which midcarder makes it to the Final 4 this year? My Smark cash is on Rhyno, but I really hope it's Rene Dupree. I mark for the Frenchie Shuffle.

I don't think we'll see anything like this. I feel like this years Rumble is going to feel very different, in terms of what happens throughout the bout.

Benoit, Angle, Jericho, & Orton

I figure they'll have Orton last in the Rumble a really long time, from maybe #4 or something, a la Rock in 1998. Jericho and Orton go out first. Then Angle and Benoit trade suplexes and go through their usual routine until Benoit wins.

Guest Coffey

Spike is getting replaced? I figured he'd had plenty of time to recover by now. I mean, he just got thrown into the steps by Kane. He didn't even do a stretcher job....

Spike is getting replaced? I figured he'd had plenty of time to recover by now. I mean, he just got thrown into the steps by Kane. He didn't even do a stretcher job....

It's a joke, son!

He'll probably do the same thing B-2 did last year.

Guest Coffey

Well, I didn't know because I've heard several people talking about a "wrestler to be announced" but on the official Royal Rumble site, it lists 15 wrestlers for each brand. So, I thought that maybe Spike was the one who was getting replaced.

I guess not.

Well, I didn't know because I've heard several people talking about a "wrestler to be announced" but on the official Royal Rumble site, it lists 15 wrestlers for each brand. So, I thought that maybe Spike was the one who was getting replaced.

I guess not.

Yeah, but look at the guy who I had replacing Spike. :P

This should be hella fun since Benoit should be in there until the end (whether he wins or not). And that makes for a happy hour.

Now let's just hope that they don't pull what they did with Jericho last year and have him dumped by Test for no reason when he was the only storyline going in the match until Brock entered.

The one Schmo that will get it will be Spike's replacement...in the great history of Drew Carey...

Ladies and gentlemen...the Royal Rumble's winner...Matt Kennedy Gould!

Is there a silent 'e' in Schmo(e) or no? I can imagine Gould running in, lasting to the end, when Benoit tells him that the Rumble was fixed for him to win. Benoit jumps over the top rope and all 30 guys enter the ring and present him with a 1st Class ticket to a Title match at WrestleMania. Gould will cry, JR will stand up and cheer, and the Philly crowd will soften up and pass the tissues.

The one Schmo that will get it will be Spike's replacement...in the great history of Drew Carey...

Is there a silent 'e' in Schmo(e) or no? I can imagine Gould running in, lasting to the end, when Benoit tells him that the Rumble was fixed for him to win. Benoit jumps over the top rope and all 30 guys enter the ring and present him with a 1st Class ticket to a Title match at WrestleMania. Gould will cry, JR will stand up and cheer, and the Philly crowd will soften up and pass the tissues.

That would be kinda funny...

All the while repeating over and over in a drunken sounding voice "I can't......fuckin....believe this"

All the while repeating over and over in a drunken sounding voice "I can't......fuckin....believe this"

Gould: Mark, are you really a wrestler?

Henry: No.

Gould: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?

Think he'll be as obsessed with Molly Holly as he was with Molly on the show?

Think he'll be as obsessed with Molly Holly as he was with Molly on the show?

I'd be. Maybe he'll ask her to kiss Trish.

I think Cena will be in early and eliminated midway through and he'll either throw out Big Show or vice versa to set up their No Way Out match.

My final four will be Goldberg, Benoit, Angle, and Kane.

I also think this will have tons of overbooking and outside interference. Don't forget that Taker will probrably come back to cost Kane and Foley may possibly cost Orton.

I think Cena will be in early and eliminated midway through and he'll either throw out Big Show or vice versa to set up their No Way Out match.

My final four will be Goldberg, Benoit, Angle, and Kane.

I also think this will have tons of overbooking and outside interference. Don't forget that Taker will probrably come back to cost Kane and Foley may possibly cost Orton.

Well my God, we apparently are thinking exactly alike on this on, from our picks for the final four to our reasoning why John Cena will not be one of them.

The Undertaker WILL be the cause of Kane being tossed out of the RR, but The Undertaker will NOT be at the show.

It comes down to the final four, and they go at it for a few minutes, with Kane just dominating everyone, he looks like he has this one in the bag and goes to start tossing the last three out of the match. Right before he can do so, the lights go down and Taker's old music starts. When the lights come back on, Kane is standing on the side of the ring towards the entrance looking out that way, and the three other guys help to eliminate him, pissing Kane off obviously.

I think it'll happen something like that.

My final four pick is: Benoit, Goldberg, Angle(coming in at 27), Orton(after coming in in the top 5)

Then I see a RR92 happening with Orton/Goldberg with Orton pulling Goldberg and him getting dumped by Angle.

Then Benoit/Angle do their thing and Benoit wins.

You know, it would be "great" if they had HBK/HHH before the Royal Rumble, and HHH lost his title. Then they show a backstage skit where someone that is in the RR has been destroyed, and it comes down to #29 and no one knows who it's going to be, and out comes HHH patched up from his match with HBK, to win the Royal Rumble to earn his rematch.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

You know, it would be "great" if they had HBK/HHH before the Royal Rumble, and HHH lost his title. Then they show a backstage skit where someone that is in the RR has been destroyed, and it comes down to #29 and no one knows who it's going to be, and out comes HHH patched up from his match with HBK, to win the Royal Rumble to earn his rematch.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

*Brings Bertha Faye back to life to make love to you for that.

Guest Anglesault

Suckbag, FGB, Angle, Benoit.

Suckbag eliminates FGB in a failed attempt to get Orton over. Angle sneakily takes out Orton in a failed attempt to get Orton over. Brock helps eliminate Benoit.

I'm surprised no one thinks Angle will draw #2 and be guaranteed 2 minutes with Benoit with reference to last year's Rumble included. My 4 will be:

Benoit, Goldberg, Christian (Schmoe of the night since I'm not sure if Rhyno is even in it), and Orton.