TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
muzz

Promo: Dateline!

Dateline, Adelaide! As Australia Day celebrations continue through the twilight hours, the nation looks back at the achievements of it’s sporting stars of the past year!

Steve Waugh, world-renowned Australian cricket star and all-round top bloke regrettably announced his retirement from the game in the later months of 2003. In recognition of his contribution to the nation’s cricketing identity, Waugh was awarded the honour of becoming Australian of the Year! Top stuff, Steve, keep up the good work cobber!

One of the nation’s lesser-known stars made his presence felt at the presentation ceremony, declaring that he was more deserving of Australia’s top honour!

“What are you people, idiots? I’m the United States Champion for crying out loud. I OWN YOU STEVE. JOIN THE EXPERIMENT.”

This roughhousing ruffian caused quite a stir, but Prime Minister John Howard, in his continuing and undying support for America, labeled this man a hero, and a true ambassador for the fair nation of Australia! Cheers to you Sacred, and continue making Australia proud, mate!

*Click*

With a sly grin, he puts down the remote control, glancing over at his ‘Australian of the Year’ award, ignoring the name ‘Steve Waugh’ engraved into the base.

He sighs, pulling his weary body up from the sofa, then turning towards a camera, based on a tripod in the center of the room, the red light continuing to flash as it captures his every move.

Though the lens, Andrew Blackwell can be seen walking through the room and out of the frame. He soon returns though, falling into his knees as he peers into the camera.

“The brass, the leadership, the Kliq asked that I record a little something or other for the Pay Per View. And I, the Australian of the Year, listened to them as I have always done, so here I am.”

“…In a few days time, it will be Clusterfuck time once more. Regrettably, I cannot enter this prestigious contest, as I will be pitted against the Junior League’s best, one on one.”

“…Once again, I am denied the chance of recapturing the World Championship, no doubt, a part of a diabolical and evil Kliq plot. But am I fussed? No, of course not, don’t be silly. I’m a team player. I get things done and I do my job.”

“You know what? I’m not doing this. Turn it off, now.

A second, unknown figure then moves into shot, switching the camera off and we fade to black once more.

Guest Suicide King

Kliq? Plot? Let me be the first to assure you that there is no such thing Sacred.

::speaks into tape recorder:: Cut off Sacred's head. Make it look like a gardening accident.

::whispers to King::

He's onto us man...want me to cut off his head?

::whispers to Thugg::

Way ahead of you man.

::plays tape recorder at low volume::

Good, good then...and everything is all set for me to win the CF, right?

::whispers to Thugg::

Yep. And then you're going to beat Danny, and then lay down for me, and I'll lay down for Edwin, and he'll lay down for Mark...and, I figure we can keep that up at least for the next ten years or so...until we can buy that nude volleyball team in Japan

True dat.

Da "::whispers out of control::" H

Okay, Crowe, then what happens in cricket? GET THE BALL THROUGH THE WICKETS? Or am I mistaken?

...get the ball through the wickets?

THROUGH THE WICKETS!?

WHAT!?

Do you even know what you're talking about!??!??!?!

:firing: