TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

X-Box Live/PS2 Online Names?

Okay, I just got X-Box Live yesterday (and sweet holy fuck is it addictive), and I'm looking for people to add to my friends list. Who better than my TSM breatheren? Post your X-Box Live and PS2 Online (for those who settle for... that) gamertags here.

Shock of all shocks, I'm Kotzenjunge on there. All I've got that supports Live right now are Mechassault and Project Gotham 2, but send me an invite anyway so you can hear my melodic voice over the headset~!

Sorry if this sort of thread has been done before, but I was shocked we didn't have a pinned version of it or something.

Xbox: Crippler2k4

I have Unreal, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (fucking awesome) and ESPN NFL Football. I may be getting PGR 2 soon.

Guest TheHulkster

My GT is DLR. I should be on live for another 2 weeks at least, untill they shut me off. Do the 2 month free cards work if you've already had a subscription?

Games I own for it:

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

Mechassault (never play it though)

Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO (I play this all the time)

Rainbow Six 3

Project Gotham 2

Now that I'm back, I've noticed that a couple of you haven't accepted my invites (the ones I didn't invite, I simply forgot your name and my internet has been down). Come on now, I don't bite.

Gamertag: ThothBeyond

I play PGR 2, CvS 2 (I LOVE THIS), Magic Battlegrounds, MechAssault, and Outlaw Volleyball.

Now that I'm back, I've noticed that a couple of you haven't accepted my invites (the ones I didn't invite, I simply forgot your name and my internet has been down). Come on now, I don't bite.

Some of us just haven't been on lately.

Some of us just haven't been on lately.

Oh, I know. I just had to think of a semi-creative way to bump this.