TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

New Jack was offered a spot on the roster?

Below is what I found in a recap of Get in the Ring's latest interview with New Jack, straight from the post on PWTorch.com.

- The Phantom brought up how New Jack was reportedly approached by WWE to do an angle with the Dudley's concerning this situation. New Jack turned it down, saying he didn't need to go to Vince McMahon and get a quick paycheck.

Are they f'n kidding? Is this confirmed? Is McMahon officially retarded (not that he isn't already...)?

WTF? Why would they EVER think New Jack could make them money?

Guest Krazy Karter

I could see New Jack shooting on the Dudley Boyz live on RAW.

That would be funny. Until they got stabbed.

Wait, it would still be funny.

Guest BrokenWings

I'm sure this is New Jack just blowing smoke up his own ass, attempting to generate interest in what is already a dead issue.

Just retire already.

Guest KidKrash
Below is what I found in a recap of Get in the Ring's latest interview with New Jack, straight from the post on PWTorch.com.

- The Phantom brought up how New Jack was reportedly approached by WWE to do an angle with the Dudley's concerning this situation. New Jack turned it down, saying he didn't need to go to Vince McMahon and get a quick paycheck.

Are they f'n kidding? Is this confirmed? Is McMahon officially retarded (not that he isn't already...)?

WTF? Why would they EVER think New Jack could make them money?

Why WOULDN'T he make them money? Besides the fact that New Jack's stiff, very unprofessional, and can't wrestle...he still is always over. He has a good presence. I doubt he'd stay out of trouble long enough to establish himself though but I think he could push some merch given the chance.

Does the average WWE fan know or care about New Jack? No.

Besides, all New Jack can do is hardcore brawls, and the WWE doesn't do them anymore (or very rarely).

Signing him would be a waste of time, and a slap in the face of guys like Kanyon who hardly make it on TV.

What do you mean by "he can't wrestle"? Does he only use punches and weapons, or what?

Basically. But of you take out the weapons, New Jack is 95% of the roster right now. Well, except that perhaps only Nash is worse worker.

Guest KidKrash
What do you mean by "he can't wrestle"? Does he only use punches and weapons, or what?

Basically. But of you take out the weapons, New Jack is 95% of the roster right now. Well, except that perhaps only Nash is worse worker.

And that Nash is no longer under contract.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm calling bullshit on this.

New Jack has never been in the big leagues and is a danger to everyone around him.

Guest atari_junkie
Why WOULDN'T he make them money? Besides the fact that New Jack's stiff, very unprofessional, and can't wrestle...he still is always over. He has a good presence. I doubt he'd stay out of trouble long enough to establish himself though but I think he could push some merch given the chance.

Stiff..? Unprofessional..? Can't Wrestle..?

HE'LL MAKE AN AWESOME CONTENDER FOR THE RAW TITLE!

DE-PUSH BENOIT.

After his CZW shoot, I'd be afraid to get within a 10 yard radius of New Jack.

What'd he say in the shoot?

This is all I could find:

Also during a segment during hour one of the show, New Jack (who has promised the following in 2004: gaining custody of Shark Boy, a rematch against the Sandman in chess, and retirement) cut a promo on the Dudleys due to a line (or as they call it in the music business a "dis") in their "We’ve Had Enough" romantic ballad on the WWE Originals CD. New Jack shot a "shoot" promo on the Dudleys, Paul Heyman (claiming Heyman owed him "two hundred million thousand dollars"), ECW vs. CZW (eight track vs. DVD), and even Raw General Manager Eric Bishoff (Why? Because that’s our New Jack!)

Unfortunately, we don’t have the transcript here, however direct from NewJackUncut.com, here is a Press Release dealing with the WWE Original's CD.

To Bubba and D' Von Dudley

Next time you rap about me b******, get your facts straight. Not even the song or rap that you tried to do is even original, you took a bite off of an old 2pac song. The whole cancer thing was a work. When you call me out, understand what the f*** you are getting into. The only thing D'Von and me have in common was we ****** the same nasty a** rats at the hotel while he was married!

1st of all, you m************ done bit off of everybody in the God damned business and true enough you get paid for it, but you guys still aint s***. You proved my point by making a song about me. The only thing about that song that was a hit was you mentioning my name, that is the only reason why the song may go platiunum. "My foe foe make all your m************ kids die slow" M************!

See you soon,

New Jack

Guest nikowwf

Understanding what that mess means would require listening to that horrible cd again, which i can never never do.

btw, have any of you heard the cd? i think the Angle track may kill Anglesault if he hears is...his head will explode.

niko

You See, 2 Weeks ago I was sittin in Tampa Florida in a condo I just bought that cost me 385 thousand dollas and im broke as a mutha fucka. And somebody call me, Randall from Tennessee call me and he said Jack, theres these 2 brothas, that aint really brothas, when they say they brothas, and they made this song in WWE, and they talk about chu. And they talk about how New Jack aint shit, about how New Jack is this, and New Jack is that, and I sit there and I listin to the hook, and it said New jack tryin to steal…OUR SHIT?!?! Now, for the true fans out here, for the true fans that have always watched my shit, New Jack was the one wearin camoflague, New Jack came out to Natural Born Killaz, and when the music started, at the beginning, you heard this LOOOONG missile drop. All the sudden they stopped wearin tye dye, and they started wearin this bullshit camoflague, that New Jack was wearin, and I started it in this MUTHA FUCKA RIGHT HERE. And now all the sudden Dvon Dudley, and that mutha fuckin cock suckin bitch ass Bubba Ray, and now all the sudden they wanna be HARDCORE. Let me finish, LET ME FINISH. Well bitch understand something, I went down to Lehigh, and bought some bullshit cocaine, and I snorted it, and the shit would good, so I went and shot the motha fucka for sellin me some bullshit. Lemme finish. When New Jack bounty hunted, theys some old mutha fuckas in the ground right now pushin up daisys, because they wouldn’t come wit me, SO I SHOT THEY ASS. All the sudden The Dudleys wanna hide behind Vince McMahon, cuz they think that I cant get to they ass, but you know something, IMA REAL nigga. Im from the streets baby, if you take out a roll of toilet paper, and roll that motha fucka to the ground, that’s my criminal record. I got a record a mile long, so understand something, I am not the nigga to be FUCKIN WIT!!!! They gonna come out, and CALL ME OUT, well you know what, ima answer that call, wit me and K-Krush and some music, and if that don work, ima goin to them nigga's houses, and im killin somebodys fuckin kids. Because I AM NOT THE ONE TO BE FUCKED WITH. Paul Heyman came in this building and told yall, that ECW was this and ECW is that, and when the motha fucka is in jail and on death row, he will bend u over, and BUTT fuck you, and that’s what he did. And all them mutha fuckas from the WWE, that signed the contract, and they still got dicked, NEW JACK WAS THE ONLY nigga THAT DIDN’T SIGN SHIT because them bitches owe me 200 million thousand and I want my god damn money. I DIDN’T SELL OUT FOR SHIT, butcha know what, everyone in the back, this company, CZW, ECW, well, there aint no comparison. Its like comparan an 8 track to a mutha fuckin DVD. There is no comparison, ECW died in 2001, and CZW is the new shit, FUCK THAT MUTHA FUCKA! Aint nobody disrespectin this building again, change that fuckin bullshit ECW, CZW is in, ECW is out, FUCK PAUL E, FUCK BUBBA, FUCK DVON, FUCK VINCE, FUCK ERIC, FUCK HEYMAN, FUCK THEY MOMMA, FUCK THEY DADDY, THEY CAN KISS MY MOTHER FUCKIN DICK. CZW and ECW, its like Joe Frazia, and Muhammed Ali, without Joe Frazier, they wouldn’t of been the motha fuckin muhammed ali, Joe Frazier stayed true to his shit, he represented Philly, Ali was a bush working ass, cotton pickin ass nigga, and he can suck my dick anytime he can mothafuckin try, and I use to live in Philly and I still represent Philly from the bottom of my heart, I love you mutha fuckers, and tonight, WE GUN KILL EACH OTHER MOTHA FUCKA!!!

Best promo of the year so far.

Guest Quik

My God... give this man a contract.

Imagine Bubba gets shivved in the middle of a match. SMELL THE RATINGS~!

It makes sense for the WWE to explore the possibility of bringing in New Jack. He's a great character, and since they focus on the entertainment side more than wrestling, it works for them.

New Jack= ratings

And his punch-kick style is perfect for the WWE and he could maybe make a somewhat average tag team wrestler.

The guy is good with a mic, his promos never failed to crack me up.

But I don't believe it at all.

I'd love to hear JR or King start their racist bullshit with New Jack around...

The possibility of a Nailz incident would be quite high.

Yeah, the minute New Jack sees JR I bet it would be "Motherf*cker, what did you mean by whipping him like a pet coon all those years?"

....ok, the WWE NEEDS NEW JACK

I could see New Jack shooting on the Dudley Boyz live on RAW.

That would be funny. Until they got stabbed.

Wait, it would still be funny.

I could see him SHOOTING the Dudley boys on Raw