TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Okay, Explain THIS to Me.

You closed it just as it was getting good. He was just befriending a mob of fiery Mexicans to join him in his upcoming gang war with the KGB.

You closed it just as it was getting good. He was just befriending a mob of fiery Mexicans to join him in his upcoming gang war with the KGB.

You've got to be kidding me, right?

I know some people believed him at first...

Dames

You closed it just as it was getting good.  He was just befriending a mob of fiery Mexicans to join him in his upcoming gang war with the KGB.

Dames

Well the general consensus is that there wa a real girl named Natalie that he had an interest in and he asked her out and she turned him down.

But instead of come on here and say that he went into this elaborate fake story.

On top of that......if she's an exchange student then why are her parents here? I thought the idea was that she was exchanged.

And I still want to know where he got the idea for America's largest Russian community.

I will not rest until he admits that it is all a sham! Because if he does I'll know he's in good mental health.

Dames

Of course I don't believe that any of this really happened. I just meant his "story" was getting good.

rawmvp, go HERE and continue your updates in Flaming. Sorry, h00f, but Dutch needs some resolution on this story.

God dammit.

I truly don't understand why the topic was closed. It was a fun thread to have around, even if nobody believed it. It definitely seems like the topic was shut prematurely and without warning. Somebody should have TOLD rawmvp that the thing would be shut soon, and he needed to wrap it up shortly. Instead, now we have THE most successful "Love, Sex, and Dating" topic ever, left without a conclusion. I don't understand why.

I honestly don't want to start trouble or anything but the whole thing smacks of a power issue. "I have the ability to lock this thread and just because I don't like it, I'm going to do it." Too many people were enjoying the nonsense and the banter in the thread for it to be locked, simply because a particular moderator didn't like it. In fact, I would go as far as to say that some of the people calling for the thread to be locked did it more to get a response from rawmvp, than actually seriously calling for it to be closed.

Personally, I call for the topic to be reopened for at least another week. This way, rawmvp can finish the story up with the ending everyone wants to see (i.e. - KGB Bloodbath) and it can actually DESERVE to be in classics.

Oh alright...

I'll let him finish the stupid thing. One last post to satisfy you...odd people.

Then we'll close it and as I said on one of the previous pages, put it into Classics.

Dames

I truly don't understand why the topic was closed.

Because it had long outlived its usefulness. It had become a sad and unfunny self-parody. It had nothing to do with Love, Sex, or Dating anymore, but rather how farcical one person could be in concluding a near-neverending story.

Somebody should have TOLD rawmvp that the thing would be shut soon, and he needed to wrap it up shortly.

He'd had about 20 pages of posts to wrap it up already. The jig was up a long time ago.

I honestly don't want to start trouble or anything but the whole thing smacks of a power issue. "I have the ability to lock this thread and just because I don't like it, I'm going to do it."

I'm indifferent to the thread. Many people had been calling for it to be closed for pages, and after reading their gripes and looking at the thread, a mercy-kill seemed like the best answer.

Like other people said before, I think most of the times people asked for the thread to be killed, it was done more so just to mock the guy. It was like a wreck, where people actually did want to see where it went, just because it was so freaking stupid.

If it was closed because it wasn't really anything to do with LSD, then why can't we just move it to General or HD?

Guest stardust
In another troubling turn of events, this thread has 22 replies, yet I only see 13 and DeanColes quoted a post that doesn't appear for me. This has been happening since the upgrade.

Kotz, the same thing has been happening for me, too. Hell, some of my posts have gone missing since the upgrade. It's quite disturbing.