TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

What a way to wake up in the morning.

Well...I went out last night to hang out with a friend. I SWEAR I had nothing to drink (being po' will do that to you), but at about 3am or so, we were all hungry. We went to the McD's in Times Square, which is open 24 hours and I had my usual meal which consists of the Nugget meal and 2 burgers.

An hour later and I was home...but I sure didn't feel great.

I was trying to go to bed, but I almost had to concentrate to get some rest. A few hours later, my brother and my mom moving around woke me up...and awoke the savage beast of undigested french fries in my belly.

I haven't thrown up in a long time. I try to do everything possible not to...but it came to a point where I just gave up and figured "oh what the hell"....and of course, someone was in the bathroom.

At this point, my body has CONFIRMED that not only will I vomit, but it would take place RIGHT NOW. I ran to the kitchen...but never made it.

Now I've got the chills.

Yay?

Dames

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

When you're feeling well again, you should celebrate by going back to the same McDonald's and eating there. Don't be *too* late though, because then they may have reirradiated the food to spite you.

Eww, I hate that. (So much for those all-white meat McNuggets.)

Years ago I ate at some Chinese place in a mall's food court (Sesame Chicken) and a few hours later I knew I was going to get a "refund" on that food. I picked up my ex at the grocery store she was working at and told her that I was going to throw up RIGHT NOW. She took me to an employee-only restroom where I met some guy in there and said,

"Hi, how are you doing? I just want to let you know that I'm going to be throwing up in a few seconds."

BLEEEEEECH!

All in the toilet.

Last year I got shitfaced at my one buddy's house and threw up several times that next morning (I didn't drive home -- just stayed at his house). Around the third or fourth time I was throwing up water. Only thing worse than throwing up are those damn convulsions that don't regurgitate anything.

BTW: Was that PM you sent me earlier in the week an official warning or something?...

No, it wasn't a warning. Don't worry about it.

Seriously, I haven't thrown up in at least a year. That food was mighty questionable. The fries and the nuggets seemed...off.

I was really hungry though. My fault.

Dames

I took a monster shit in that McDonald's one time. I had just finished up a huge lunch of a Corn beefed and swiss sandwich and a blackberry soda at the Carnegie Deli and I was walking through Times Square and I realized I had to go like none other. My eyes quickly darted around for a place to use the bathroom and it settled on McDonalds.

I took off across the busy street like a bat out of hell and ripped into the McDonald's. I rushed past everyone to the one person bathroom. There was someone in it...and a line. 2 guys in front of me. I danced around for a bit but luckily these guys just had to piss. So they were quickly done and I rushed in and just let it fly. After about 10 minutes of pure weight loss goodness I wiped........flushed twice(i had to use that much toilet paper) and left. The smell was unbearable. I know you can usually take it it *you* made it but I couldn't. I opened the door and there was a line of about 15 people waiting out there.....I snickered at the misfortune of these folks and quickly exited the building.

That's my story about that McDonalds.

I would have been so pissed off if I was the next person behind you, Damaramu...but nothing smells worse than a Porta potty in Times Square on New Years Eve.

Dames

I would have been so pissed off if I was the next person behind you, Damaramu...but nothing smells worse than a Porta potty in Times Square on New Years Eve.

Dames

LMAO......if I would've known you lived in the area I would've kept my eyes peeled when I was up their....I mean you're not that hard to spot.

Guest Fook

Part of me wants to say that you deserve all that for eating at McDonald's in the first place, but the other part of me says you should go back there and demand a ton of free stuff or you'll sue them for food poisoning.

You've got to be kidding me, right? I'm impossible to spot. I'm pretty short, remember?

I don't live in the area, I live in the Bronx but whenever I decide I'm going to go downtown, I tend to go to Times Square. I used to work in the area as well. At the Virgin Megastore and at a radio company on 42nd itself.

Dames

You've got to be kidding me, right? I'm impossible to spot. I'm pretty short, remember?

I don't live in the area, I live in the Bronx but whenever I decide I'm going to go downtown, I tend to go to Times Square. I used to work in the area as well. At the Virgin Megastore and at a radio company on 42nd itself.

Dames

I thought you were tall..........

Anyways I don't live in the area either. I live in Oklahoma remember? I was just their for that Survivor ordeal.

I didn't say you lived in the area, Sooner :)

And how did you not know that I'm short? It's been a running gag with everyone here for almost 2 years now.

Dames

I didn't say you lived in the area, Sooner :)

And how did you not know that I'm short? It's been a running gag with everyone here for almost 2 years now.

Dames

I don't know a lot of the running gags......I actually don't pay attention to a lot of what goes on. I was shocked to wake up and find all these new rules and mod's in the WWE folder and people acting like it's been this way for years.

At this point, my body has CONFIRMED that not only will I vomit, but it would take place RIGHT NOW.

This is the best thing I've read all day. And that means it's a clear cut winner since I"m about to go to sleep.

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES~!

If I stood around the station in Stamford, I could spot you if you were going to Bristol.

And Times square is hard to spot anyone. There are only like 400K to 800k at any giving moment just in that area. Let alone a 4'8" man in a Yankee cap.

You've got to be kidding me, right?  I'm impossible to spot.  I'm pretty short, remember?

I don't live in the area, I live in the Bronx but whenever I decide I'm going to go downtown, I tend to go to Times Square.  I used to work in the area as well.  At the Virgin Megastore and at a radio company on 42nd itself. 

Dames

I thought you were tall..........

Anyways I don't live in the area either. I live in Oklahoma remember? I was just their for that Survivor ordeal.

This would make a good movie: Dama, The Oklahoma Hoss And His Big Apple Adventures

Well...I went out last night to hang out with a friend.  I SWEAR I had nothing to drink (being po' will do that to you), but at about 3am or so, we were all hungry.  We went to the McD's in Times Square, which is open 24 hours and I had my usual meal which consists of the Nugget meal and 2 burgers.

*smacks forehead*

Daaaaammmeees!

Trust me on this one, but never and frankly, I mean never get drivethru at 3am in the morning at McDonald's. Most McDonald's have the stuff sitting there for like a long time after it has been cooked to the point where it isn't edible. Nuggets are one of the ones you definitely do not get that late.

Thankfully, my McDonald's (of course, just after I went nights) has implimented a "cook to order" system for after hours. :D Yet that doesn't mean much, because I bet when I'm not on (because they be lazy, and I don't half ass a job), they let it sit till they shouldn't be serving the stuff.

So in closing, you've learnt never to eat at McDonald's at that time in the morning. Go to like 7'11 and get their Taquitos. Those taste better.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Agent of Oblivion
"Hi, how are you doing? I just want to let you know that I'm going to be throwing up in a few seconds."

Awesome.

Here's my happy puke story. I once got suitably buzzed on some godawful minty schnapps, then ate about a quarter of an oz of mushrooms, which if you've never done them, taste pretty lousy, and can make you fairly nauseated. I was in the passenger's seat of my buddy's Plymouth, when we were going over this overpass to interstate 69. I kept the mess down for as long as possible, but as we were crossing, I gave him that "I'm gonna spew" look, and gurgled out half of "Pull over", before wrenching the door open at about 9 mph, stepping out, stumbling, and retching the mess onto the highway below me, right onto the top of a passing semi trailer.

Guest Fook
I haven't thrown up since June 29th, 1980.

Would you like a black and white cookie?

I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side. It's a wonderful thing isn't it?

If only people would just look to the cookie, all the world's problems would be solved. Look to the cookie OSW. Look to the cookie.

I haven't thrown up since June 29th, 1980.

Would you like a black and white cookie?

I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side. It's a wonderful thing isn't it?

The Banana Split is my picture of equality, imo...

I just got over the flu, first flu I can even ever remember having. Also first time I puked in about a year or so. I woke up at about 5am with this churning in my stomach. Keep in mind I was pretty dizzy when I stood up. So I head to the bathroom and am leaning over the sink kind of looking into the mirror. I know if I stand up straight the dizziness will hit 100% in my head which will set off a chain reaction in my stomach to let the puke flow. I figure, "fuck it" because I'd rather happen when I know it and am ready then happen some random time in bed and have to change the bedspread while I am sick. So I stand up straight look into the mirror come to terms and almost immediately I start puking. Now the fun part is, I hadn't eaten in a day and a half so I puked three times and all that actually came out was apple juice I had, had to drink earlier in the day, so it was a lot of uncomfortable dry heaving and convulsions.

The last time I puked before this was about a year previous. I was drinking at a buddies. I had a whole Mad Dog, a bunch of beer, and some screwdrivers. All I remember was my friends telling me that I was so wasted that they were giving me shots of water and I thought it was Vodka. So I passed out with my body halfway in the downstairs bathroom and halfway in the hallspace. So they threw a blanket and pillow on me and somehow I managed to end up on the coach. So I woke up and obviously I puked a few times. Now that shitty part about hangover puking is that right after you puke, you get that feeling like all is better for about five minutes until the same damn sick feeling comes right back. I didn't want to stay there sick, so I clutched my stomach and made the drive home. I live across the street from some open field so the minute I pull up to the house I fall out of the car basically and crawl to the field, and just start puking my guts out. I am still amazed to this day at how I managed not to puke on the car ride home........

There is my contribution to the thread :)

Flik, this was the 24 hour Times Square...and we were walk ins.  No driving involved. 

Dames

:huh: Same diff.

DO NOT EAT AT MCD'S AT 3AM!

:P No stomach problems that way.

Doesn't McDonald's just change their deep fry grease like once a day?

And isn't that once a day usually the morning shift, like 6 or 7am?

So at 3am wouldn't that grease be almost a day old?

Yummy

Guest FrigidSoul

you should have opened a window and let it fly that way, less mess for you to clean up.

Meh, I hardly ever throw up. Last time was probably a good few years ago where I went to a Burger King (McDonalds lyte, only with better nuggets.) Usually I don't bother with burgers from McD's or BK...heard way too many bad stories, plus I'm not a big fan of the whole 'flame grilled, dump a heap of stuff on top like gherkins which I hate and then leave it sitting around for hours' thing to be honest. But this time was different. For one, there was no gherkins or anything on the burger...just bacon and cheese.

In hindsight, the burger seemed colder than usual...but, I didn't think too much of it and just ate it. Didn't think much of it at first. Anyway, the friend I was with had these apple things...they were like creamed apple in this batter stuff. I had a couple, even though I didn't like them that much.

Soon as I got back home, started feeling ill. Lost all the energy I had within an hour or two, and I couldn't move from the sofa after a while. Which was a bugger seeing as I suddenly needed to throw up. I held it in for a while, but you feel it churning inside you and after a while I just had to haul myself up, stagger really slowly up to the bathroom...just about made it in time. Had to have a full week off school cause I kept throwing up. Probably should have tried to sue. I mean seriously, I've been scarred for life...just thinking about those apple things gives me this sickly feeling now.

Anyway, now I just steer clear of burgers from there and have whatever else is on offer...or just find a KFC or something.

Is that the only time you've thrown up or have you been constantly throwing up after the initial puke? If so, you might have food poisoning. I'd recommend going to see the doctor. Don't tough it out like I tried doing last time. Oh no...