TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

If you could, like on AIM, block people's posts

WHOOSH

Damnit Kotz, tell your mom to stop opening her legs BUUUURN~!

You can't say "Burn" in regards to your own post...you have to wait for someone else to say it. Otherwise it loses the effect.

Kotz, I like the new gimmick. Better than that "Human Jukebox" crap.

I was NOT Human Jukebox! Why does everyone think that?

Hmm,

Session Start (AIM - abobo187:Kotzenjunge): Wed Jan 14 23:58:23 2004

Kotzenjunge:  I'm Human Jukebox!  I just had to tell someone.

ABOBO187: WHEN ABOBO KID ABOBO LIKED TO LICK SPOONS.  ABOBO NO THINK IS GOOD IDEA HERE.

Session Close (Kotzenjunge): Thu Jan 15 00:02:23 2004

...What does it MEAN?

Oh yeah and hate me all you want. What's it really going to do to me?

10 years from now am I going to be interviewing for a job and the manager is going to say "Whoa......says here that a bunch of guys on a message board don't like you. If you can't get along with those faceless strangers then you can't get along with everyone that works here! Sorry!"

I mean seriously......I'm past the point of caring. Sure you can get mad when the first post bashing you comes along......but after a while it just gets old, you get used to it and you realize that you'll never meet any of these people and what they think of you means dick. So yeah.....flame on guys. Flame on because I'll continue to post.

YOU CAN HATE ME NOW BUT I WONT STOP NOW

No need to yell..........jeez........you're still angry b/c you never got that million dollars from me.

Oh man, this guy is pretty clueless. Odds are that I'd agree with what he would probably say, about Puff Daddy being a stupid name. That's why it makes that he changed it to.... P.Diddy. Oyveh.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
This thread is my list of potential block-ees. Or whatever you'd call them.

Good thing I didn't forget to post.

Oh yeah and hate me all you want. What's it really going to do to me?

10 years from now am I going to be interviewing for a job and the manager is going to say "Whoa......says here that a bunch of guys on a message board don't like you. If you can't get along with those faceless strangers then you can't get along with everyone that works here! Sorry!"

I mean seriously......I'm past the point of caring. Sure you can get mad when the first post bashing you comes along......but after a while it just gets old, you get used to it and you realize that you'll never meet any of these people and what they think of you means dick. So yeah.....flame on guys. Flame on because I'll continue to post.

YOU CAN HATE ME NOW BUT I WONT STOP NOW

No need to yell..........jeez........you're still angry b/c you never got that million dollars from me.

Oh man, this guy is pretty clueless. Odds are that I'd agree with what he would probably say, about Puff Daddy being a stupid name. That's why it makes that he changed it to.... P.Diddy. Oyveh.

Yeah if that is a rap song reference then I don't get it. The only rap I ever listen to is DMX. So anyways......moving along.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

DMX...mwahahaha.

I'll leave the verbal thrashing to others.

you suck.

well, for the most part.

DMX...mwahahaha.

you suck.

well, for the most part.

I've yet to understand how musical preference can decide if a person sucks or not. It's a mystery that is beyond me. Like the fact that you have to listen to rap all of sudden to be considered "cool" and "with it". I must be getting old.

"I used to be with it! Then they changed what it was! And now what's it seems weird and scary to me."

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Damn this thread sucks. I expected some good arguments, but all I get is another weak Damaramu/everyone flame war.

Sometimes on this board I feel like I'm in High School again. The members seem to have a "Well you have to do this this and this to be considered "cool". We have a criteria here!"

For any posters that aren't in High School yet......study the board carefully and you will be well prepared for the social retardation that you are about to witness in High School.

DMX...mwahahaha.

you suck.

well, for the most part.

I've yet to understand how musical preference can decide if a person sucks or not. It's a mystery that is beyond me. Like the fact that you have to listen to rap all of sudden to be considered "cool" and "with it". I must be getting old.

"I used to be with it! Then they changed what it was! And now what's it seems weird and scary to me."

"...Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."

DMX...mwahahaha.

you suck.

well, for the most part.

"...Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."

Eh close enough.....I haven't seen that episode in a while.

Sometimes on this board I feel like I'm in High School again. The members seem to have a "Well you have to do this this and this to be considered "cool". We have a criteria here!"

For any posters that aren't in High School yet......study the board carefully and you will be well prepared for the social retardation that you are about to witness in High School.

Stop whining.

Guest SP-1

The Damaramu hate is getting old. Seriously. So he doesn't share musical tastes with the rest of the board. Big deal.

Stop whining.

I'm not. It's merely an observation. Which is true.......this board is high school. Eternal High School........that can be good or bad depending on who you're talking to......

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Back on topic, no one really annoys me enough to say "I never want to read their posts again". Sometimes Besus gets on my nerves in WWE Folder, and MixxMaster for his over-the-top hatred for Orton in every thread.

The Damaramu hate is getting old. Seriously. So he doesn't share musical tastes with the rest of the board. Big deal.

He's annoying, regardless of the music he likes (or doesn't like).

Back on topic, no one really annoys me enough to say "I never want to read their posts again". Sometimes Besus gets on my nerves in WWE Folder, and MixxMaster for his over-the-top hatred for Orton in every thread.

*is disappointed*

The Damaramu hate is getting old.  Seriously.  So he doesn't share musical tastes with the rest of the board.  Big deal.

And you're going to do exactly what about me annoying you? Whine about it? That's about all you can do. So suck it up.

Guest SP-1
The Damaramu hate is getting old.  Seriously.  So he doesn't share musical tastes with the rest of the board.  Big deal.

There are alot of annoying people/things about this board. He's very possibly the least of them, even if I thought he did deserve to be on the list.

I'm not feeling the annoyance. I usually don't associate insecure overreacting with annoyance. Hell, I usually laugh, but I'm just not feeling it here from ya Dama.

Ummm.........uhhh...........thanks?

Stop whining.

I'm not. It's merely an observation. Which is true.......this board is high school. Eternal High School........that can be good or bad depending on who you're talking to......

Did you ever figure out what a throwback is?

I'm not feeling the annoyance. I usually don't associate insecure overreacting with annoyance. Hell, I usually laugh, but I'm just not feeling it here from ya Dama.

Would you like me to share some of my annoyance over Damaramu with you? There's more than enough to go around.

Stop whining.

Did you ever figure out what a throwback is?

It means the same thing as retro......which is the word I grew up with....so yeah.

Would you like me to share some of my annoyance over Damaramu with you? There's more than enough to go around.

You can go on about our argument but I can turn around and say the exact same thing about you so it'd be a moot point. See you thought I was making absurd claims while you were justified in what you were saying. Meanwhile I thought you were making absurd claims while I was justified in what I was saying. So that point is moot.

And you'd probably say "No I'm right! You were being a dick!" and I'm thinking the same thing about you.

And you're going to do exactly what about me annoying you? Whine about it? That's about all you can do. So suck it up.

In Oklahoma High School was this the equivalent of turning someone around and ritualstically fucking them in the ass?