TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Eelhouse Rock

I just think it would be really cool for the Memphis Eel to have his own talk show, like a Piper's Pit or the Highlight Reel. The character owns all, and it would be great to get him on the show in a way that doesn't involve being lariated by Va'aiaga.

OK, I don't know how it'd work, but still...

Guest Evolution

Funny, I was thinking of an interview segment myself. For someone else other than the Eel.

Guest Suicide King

Yes. Best if said interview segment was done by someone with the time, and with an established character rather than by Frost's ego masturbation. ;)

I think the lot of you stinkin' stinko's deny that the majority of people around here love the Memphis Eel and would like to see him used. You don't like the character, fine, don't use him. But I like the idea of him having an interview segment and fully endorse it. And if I ever have the time again I will come back full time as the Eel. You better pray that never happens.

(this post will be followed by one of Tom saying *prays it never happens*)

Guest Goodear

I love the Memphis Eel.

We should so totally set that up as part of the booking for the shows, where whoever doesn't have a match lined up that week is assigned an in ring promo with an interview guy in order to get some angles and such over. Don't slap a word limit on it and it would be good even for people who don't have time to write a match for the day. I think that would be cool.

I love the Memphis Eel.

We should so totally set that up as part of the booking for the shows, where whoever doesn't have a match lined up that week is assigned an in ring promo with an interview guy in order to get some angles and such over. Don't slap a word limit on it and it would be good even for people who don't have time to write a match for the day. I think that would be cool.

Sounds good to me. All those in favour say HEEL HEAT~!