TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

The No Way Out Prediction Thread

Guest Anglesault
2 really crappy matches...

That's pretty fucking remarkably low for WWE.

Funny, I count a minimum of three.

Nidia/Noble: BAD

World's Greatest Tag Team/APA: BAD

ScottKishi/World's Most Boring Tag Team: BAD

Possible Holly/Rhyno: BAD

Angle/Cena/Show: AVERAGE

Edited by Anglesault

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Why is everyone acting like Cena is some cross to bear in the ring? He looked good tonight.

Guest Anglesault
Why is everyone acting like Cena is some cross to bear in the ring?

Because he's only had one really good match (Angle) and a bunch of suckfests with Lesnar

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Because he's only had one really good match (Angle) and a bunch of suckfests with Lesnar

You guys are acting like he actively brings a match down, and I haven't seen that since Backlash. And he had a good match with Taker at Vengeance BTW.

He's green, and his sole weakness in the ring is that he's a bit bland: His matches have heat, he's athletic, motivated, and he understands the concepts of "selling" and how to do a nice old school brawl.

To paraphrase AA: He's got the want-to, just not the know-how. You guys are acting like he's Kevin Nash.

Guest Anglesault

You guys are acting like he actively brings a match down, and I haven't seen that since Backlash.

Okay.

Going with that, he has no real affect on the match. It's still a n added distraction in a Angle/Big Show (aka Not good) match.

And he had a good match with Taker at Vengeance BTW.
I'll have to watch it again.

I remember it being better than it having any right to be, but I also remember crediting Undertaker for it. I need to refresh my memory.

Guest Choken One

Rhyno/Holly was never confirmed nor was APA/WGTT as once again you place more suck on the card just to assist with your claim this is LOADED with crap.

We each agree that The title match will likely hit ****+...

we each agree the announced Tag Match and Blindfold match will suck...

Mysterio/Chavo with short matchset, will get a longer time to tell a story then most CW's get and Chavo was pretty good using the "grounded" style ala Melenko in the late WCW days, so I don't see any reason why if they get 15-20 minutes they can't hit ***1/2.

How do you Figure that the Three way will be Average? Kurt and Show have always consistantly done well in Three way dances, with two super hot faces and a good monster heel, the crowd should be responsive. It depends what style of Three way they use...If they do the style "Raw" had this week, then it won't work but Angle/Cena/Show shouldn't be much different from Taker/Angle/Rock and that one surprised the HELL out of many and some gave it ***3/4-**** for it. Angle carried Cena once and Carried Show to entertaining matches before, Cena can keep the crowd alive and TBS can work the crowd, the pieces fit for a decent entertaining match-up.

I don't think NWO will be a CLASSIC but certaintly looks like a decent solid PPV unlike many other recent PPV's.

The only thing I think, besides two likely short dud matches, we'll get a embarasing humilating Playboy segment that goes TOOOO long, Heyman with unfunny comedy skits...

Hopefully, they just go

CW Title Match-18 minutes

Tag Title Match-6 Minutes

Blindfold Match-5 minutes

Three Way Dance- 25 minutes

WWE Title-40 Minutes.

and we'll have a good ppv.

The only thing that has me worried about this PPV is that this is the first Smackdown only PPV that does not involve Vince or Steph. In the past a poor buyrate could be blamed on Vince and Steph for being the most heavily promoted. This time the buyrate will actualy reflect the WWE title match which in turn will reflect Eddie. Lets face it, this was a poorly promoted PPV done in a very short time. Vince could very well put the blame on Eddie for a low buyrate. That is why this PPV MUST get more buys than Armageddon. Armageddon got 215,000 buys, this PPV must get at least 216,000 buys. This is a time for all smart marks to get involved. Buy this PPV and show Vince that we want Eddie to stay in the main event. What do you have to lose? Misterio/Chavo will be a great match and Eddie/Brock will be a top contender for MOTY.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Hektik, it's WWE Champion!

And Anglesault, if you believe that Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are boring, then you're an idiot.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Now the word "World" negates it's credibility, though.

Guest wrestlingbs

APA vs, TSPWGTT was confirmed. Cole mentioned it during SD tonight.

I really don't know about ordering the PPV. I would really like to see if Eddy will win the belt, and Rey vs. Chavo and Angle/Show/Cena may be good, but there's too many "may's" and "if's" to be certain that it would be worth the money.

From pwtorch.com:

The following is the complete line-up for this Sunday's No Way Out PPV:

-Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Guerrero - WWE Hvt. Title match

-Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. - Cruiserweight Title match

-Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty vs. The Bashams & Shaniqua - WWE Tag Title match (3 on 2)

-Kurt Angle vs. Big Show vs. John Cena - No. 1 Contender's Match

-Jamie Noble vs. Nidia - Noble blindfolded

-The APA vs. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas

I tend to agree with Choken. It doesn't seem like it's shaping up to be an instant classic, but it can be solid if done right, and the matches (that can actually be good: Main Event, Three-way, Cruiser) are given adequate time. If Brock/Eddy is given 35+ minutes, then it'll definitely be an excellent match. The three-way, I'm not sure, because it might be overbooked and there could be stalling. If they book to the strengths of the participants, it could be a surprise match. If the Cruiserweight Title match is given at least 15+ minutes, then it'll rock as well. Potentially there's two great matches, one solid one, and the rest, who really cares.

I know it won't be the classic PPV or whatever but I did buy the tickets hearing only three matches at the time, Eddie vs Brock, the suppose Cena vs Big show, and Chavo vs Mysterio, so I wasn't hoping for like a better card. I also got a feeling that Rhyno vs Holly will be added on Heat to make the card 7 matches since normally thats how long PPV cards are. I'm just hoping that Nidia vs Noble goes on first, so far thats the only match I hate so far.

Guest wrestlingbs

Here's the card and what I think:

Hardcore Holly vs. Rhyno

Buildup: Um, none. They had a match on SD, and by the way it ended it looks like they may add this match right before the PPV.

Analysis: Well, who could have predicted this? After being pushed to the moon as the SD Royal Rumble main event, Holly falls a long way down the roster to "possible Heat match." Not that Holly deserves to still be main-eventing: the guy was heckled out of the building during the SD 15 man Royal Rumble. As for the match, A good chance to showcase Rhyno, nothing more.

Prediction: Rhyno wins and gets promoted to main Heyman cronie.

The APA vs. TSPWGTT

Buildup: Again, none. This match was annouced at the last SD, although Benjamin and Haas would be better suited fighting for the tag titles.

Analysis: Farooq's statis as an active wrestler has been questionable throughout the past 6 months. To be honest, I don't know why they just didn't have Bradshaw work alone and face Rhyno in a raw power vs. raw power match. At least it would fit Bradshaw's part. the World's Greatest Tag Team haven't been seeing much airetime lately, so hopefully this will change that.

Prediction: The wrestlers formerly known as Team Angle cheat for victory.

Nidia vs. Knoble in a Blindfold match

Buildup: Surprsingly, this does have a buildup. After Jamie started to take Nidia for granted, using her as a human shield, people started to beconcerned for the blind Diva (although nobody told her). But we soon found out that she did get her eyesight back, and did know what was going on, and she dumped jamie publicly.

Analysis: Nidia is hot. Jamie is a good wrestler. But like peanut butter and steak, these two things do no go well together. Hopefully short.

Winner: Jamie can't lose to Nidia, even blindfolded. Knoble wins.

Too Cool, Ver. 2.0 vs. The Basham Bros and Shaniqua for the WWE tag titles

Buildup: After beating the Bashams clean weeks ago, Rikishi and Scotty2Hotty finally got a chance to win the belts, and suceeded. Now The Bashams want the titles back, and have some help in the form of dominatrix/Chyna-impersonator Shaniqua.

Analysis: The Bashams have had a good run, but in the end failed to impress most people. Not saying Too Cool will, but at least they get good crowd pops. The match may be pointless because I fail to see either team going to WM the tag title holders or challengers, but at least it will be a fun little match.

Prediction: Too Cool by an ass.

Angle vs. Cena vs. Big Show for #1 contendership

Buildup: All these guys have been on the edge of the SD main event for months now. Angle had a long, great feud with Lesnar last year. Cena helped team Angle win the Survivor Series match. Show eliminated the most people in the RR and was the last man eliminated. All have a claim for the belt.

Analysis: While unspectacular in nature, this match may be very good. Both Angle and Show were in great 3-way matches, and Cena can still hang with them.

Prediction: Whoever wins this match determines who wins the main event, so I say Angle.

Rey Mysterio, with Boxing Great, uh...??? vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr., with Chavo Sr. for the CW championship

Buildup: A CW match is the second biggest match on the card?! Kevin Nash must be rolling in his grave. Rey won the title for Tajiri, defeated Knoble to keep it, and no faces the Evil side of the Guerrero family at NWO. Chavo seems to be jealous of Rey's popularity, plus Rey's ability to draw unknown boxing champs around him.

Analysis: This was Rey's first match in the WWE, and i think by now both guys have improved. While Chavo is no Eddie (sorry, Chavito) his unique style of cruiserweight wrestling could impress a few.

Winner: Chavo is a good challenger for now, but Rey should keep the belt.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Goldberg at ringside) for the WWE Title

Buildup: After overcoming drugs, a midcard stigma, and his own family, Eddie finally suceeded. He won the 15-man RR to get his title shot. Brock has pulled every card in the book to hinder Eddie (even the race card), but Latino Heat will not cool off.

Analysis: Yes! Finally, Eddie is in the main event. While not everybody likes him, I think it was at least time for his shot.More than that, there is a good chance he'll walk into WM the champ! This is the one match to make the PPV a definite buy, if not for Eddie's potential victory then for the great long match the two will have.

Prediction:Eddie finaly wins the big one and faces a heel Angle in a WM masterpiece.

Guest Goodear

It seems to me as though Cena does better the more people that are in the ring with him. Granted thats pretty much the opposite of just about every wrestler ever in the world, but I've enjoyed Cena a whole lot more in tags when he doesn't have to carry the transitiions and can concentrate more on selling (which is his strong point). And with Angle being a bit tweener now and maybe going full heel, its entirely possible that John ends up spending most of the match getting punted around, which is perfectly fine for me and him.

WGTT vs The APA will be at least interesting if they continue the psychology from the last SD! and have Haas and Benjamin rip the clothesline from hell all to sunder and it leads to a kickout on the clothesline. If they give me that, I'll be shocked but it will make me all tingly.

The Bashams are awful. I now hate Danny officially and long for the day he gets moved to something else so Doug can get more of a shot as a single. But neither guy really does themselves any favors by being a whole that is less than even their respective parts... which ain't a whole hell of a lot.

Brock vs. Eddie

Eddie's winning, no doubt. Just look at the WM setup.

Angle vs. Big Show vs. Cena

Angle's winning, no doubt, to set up Angle-Eddie at WM.

Rey vs. Chavo

This is a toss-up, for me. I pick Rey only because it's his song that's the PPV theme and he's got that boxer in his corner. Of course, they could go with the ULTIMATE SWERVE and have the boxer turn on Rey. Probably not, though.

Too Cool vs. Bashams

Wow, a HANDICAP match makes it so much more interesting! Not really, so I figure Too Cool retains when Rikishi pins Shaniqua.

Noble vs. Nidia

You have to figure Noble wins here, but I think WWE will do something stupid and give Nidia a countout win or something. Maybe like Noble chases Nidia outside and gets counted out because he can't see Nidia back in the ring.

APA vs. TGWTT

Another toss-up, but I think TWGTT win and go on to challenge Too Cool for the tag belts at or leading to WM.

If Holly vs. Rhyno is on the show, then I'll pick Holly only because I don't think WWE wants to totally waste his big push.

It seems to me as though Cena does better the more people that are in the ring with him. Granted thats pretty much the opposite of just about every wrestler ever in the world, but I've enjoyed Cena a whole lot more in tags when he doesn't have to carry the transitiions and can concentrate more on selling (which is his strong point). And with Angle being a bit tweener now and maybe going full heel, its entirely possible that John ends up spending most of the match getting punted around, which is perfectly fine for me and him.

He's probably the WWE's hottest star right now, and making him look like a secondary, Tag Team player will hurt him. I'm not claiming that he's a godsend in the ring, but he sells very well, has natural in-ring charisma, doesn't blow spots, and can always keep the crowd in the match. He does have a lot to improve though (timing, pacing, psychology), but he can only get better, as he has the past year. I think that the three-way can be surprisingly solid if they book it not short, but just long enough where each participant can focus on his strengths.

Guest Goodear

Oh see, I was just talking from a match perspective, not from a promotion sense. You're completely right that Cena should be pushed as a single and spend the majority of his time in that role while growing into it and working on some stuff. But for this PPV, I think Cena will do well in ring wise because he won't have to carry the action in the ring so much.

Brock/Eddy- Eddy wins with the frogsplash after Brock talks too much trash to Goldberg. Goldy hits his moves on Brock afterwards and it sets up WM XX. (Rating: ****, great participants and no reason this shouldn't steal the show)

Angle/Show/Cena- Angle wins by pinning Cena, since Show is hellbent on screwing Cena over in his matches the past month and a half. Sets up Angle going for Eddy, and Cena vs. Show at WM XX.(Rating: ***, giving it the benefit of the doubt)

Misterio Jr. vs. Chavito Jr.- Very tough call, I'm going to be unconventional and go with Chavito, because after losing clean to Eddy (basically embarassed), he could use a win.(Rating: ***3/4, it'll get more time than usual, but still not enough, interference will hurt it)

Too Cool vs. Basham Brothers- Don't really care, but Too Cool retains.(Rating: *1/2, if they have a good day)

Jamie Knoble vs. Nidia- Ummmm, Nidia gets a stupid DQ or something for the win.(Rating: DUD)

APA vs. World's Greatest Tag Team- TWGTT pulls out a win, goes for the Tag Gold, because there is NO other very credible (or deserving) team out there (besides London/Spanky).(Rating: **, on a good day)

Possible Holly vs. Rhyno- Ewww. No need for this to happen.(Rating: 3/4*, no comment)

Could be a sleeper PPV with a bit of luck, the build has been mostly awful but Smackdown PPVs seem to be able to balance lacklustre booking out with good action in-ring.

Hardcore Holly vs. Rhyno

Prediction: Stiff, short match. Both guys can work a pretty good brawl so I expect little actual wrestling. Holly doesn't look to be going anywhere so Rhyno wins.

The APA vs. TSPWGTT

Prediction: Some heel title contenders are required. WGTT have to win.

Prediction: Hopefully, Knoble finalises his heel turn by brutalizing Nidia with the Tiger Driver.

Too Cool, Ver. 2.0 vs. The Basham Bros and Shaniqua for the WWE tag titles

Prediction: This better not be as underwhelming as the match where Too Cool took the belts. Shaniqua gets a stinkface and a Basham gets pinned.

Prediction: Angle vs. Cena @ No Mercy was great and Big Show works well in this environment, could break ***1/2 with some luck. Angle wins, surely.

Rey Mysterio, with Boxing Great, uh...??? vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr., with Chavo Sr. for the CW championship

Prediction: It's all faces going over in the rest of the big matches, so I reckon Chavo wins the belt after interference from his dad.

Prediction: An otherwise superb match is soured by Goldberg interference, but at least Eddie finally gets the big gold belt.

Edit: (reads above post) Dude, Spanky's gone.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Hardcore Holly vs. Rhyno

This match is simply pointless. Don't get me wrong, I think that with correct booking and a chance to build it up, the match could be solid. But as is, I am not looking forward to it. (** at best)

winner: Holly

The APA vs. TWGTT

Can anyone give me a good reason why this match is even happening? Is this for the #1 contender for the Tag Titles? I sure as hell don't know. Does the APA even exist anymore? (**)

winner: TWGTT, or else

DUD.....I think that says it all.

winner: who cares.....I'll go with Noble

S2H/Rikishi vs. The Basham Bros and Shaniqua for the WWE tag titles

Stupid match that shouldn't even be happening. I can't for the life of me figure why S2H and Rakishi even won the titles. (*1/2)

winner: Bashams, at least it would be better than Too Cool jr. keeping the belts

Well, finally a match that has a purpose. I think having Angle/Cena balances out having TBS in this one, so that is a plus. (*** to ***1/2 for best case scenerio)

winner: Angle

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr., with Chavo Sr.

This is exactly like the match at Rumble with Chave/Eddy. It will be mediocre at best UNLESS given the proper time. (if given the proper time ***1/2, but if not given the needed time....**1/2)

winner: Chavo(he got dominated last PPV, so I am going to say he'll win)

This is the one match that I have my eye on the most. This COULD be the moment that most of us have been waiting for, as Eddy could finally do the impossible and win the WWE Championship. Hopefully Eddy goes over, in a match that has shitloads of potental to be pretty good. (If there isn't load's of interference this should get anywhere from ***3/4 to ****)

winner:Eddy, OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

-Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Guerrero - WWE Hvt. Title match

Prediction: Goldy spears brock and Eddy gets froggy for the title.

-Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. - Cruiserweight Title match

Chavo wins just because it's a poor move to have him lose two PPV's in a row after his heel turn. Give him the title while he's got some heat on him.

-Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty vs. The Bashams & Shaniqua - WWE Tag Title match (3 on 2)

Prediction: Kishi pins Sahniqua

-Kurt Angle vs. Big Show vs. John Cena - No. 1 Contender's Match

Winner: Cena. The buildup and fan interest is all there.

-Jamie Noble vs. Nidia - Noble blindfolded

Noble...please god let it be noble.

-The APA vs. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas

TWGTT wins and becomes top challengers for scotty/kishi

Guest Banders Kennany
I predict a mediocre ppv, but it is my one chance to see my remaining friends on a monthly basis, so it will have to due.....

Your only friends are guys like Bradshaw?

Last Minute Add-On With As Little Buildup As Possible Match: Hardcore Holly -VS- Rhyno

I think they should've announced this and made it a street fight to play off how their last contest ended in a disqualification. If they started two weeks ago instead of one, they could have thrown in a backstage fight or another aborted match to give this some umph. Holly is just off a main event push, and I can't see them dropping him this fast. I wouldn't be surprsied if Rhyno takes it though, since they can use him to build up Kurt or Eddy until WM.

PREDICTION: Holly with a chairshot or his Alabama Slamma.

Last Minute Add-On With No Buildup At All Match:APA -VS- The World's Greatest Tag Team

I don't think this had any buildup at all, and I think was just announced before Benjamin/Bradshaw, who had no issue.

PREDICTION: Charlie and Shelton in a lame duck match, roll up of Faarooq holding the tights.

Gender Bias Blindfold Match: Nidia -VS- Jamie Noble

I think this is going to be mostly comedy until Noble gets on the offensive. Nidia will get some token offense.

PREDICTION: Nidia with a roll up due to the blindfold and a low blow. If Rey Mysterio wasn't busy, I would've thought he would get involved. Dud match.

Tag Team Title Match Voted Most Likely To Look Right At Home On Velocity:

New Cool © -VS- Basham Brothers and Shaniqua

The Bashams had a shitty heatless reign which was as much their fault as their being booked like jobbers. While Scotty and Rikishi aren't much, at least the crowds like them. No way the Bashams get the titles back, and the losing ways that oddly got started midway through their title reign come full circle, as the the last spark from their "new arrival push" gives way to a big demotion.

PREDICTION: Say hello to Smackdown's answer to La Resistance after Shaniqua gets the Worm and the Banzai Drop.

Triple Threat Match For Wrestlemania Title Shot: Kurt Angle -VS- John Cena -VS- Big Show

Logically thrown together match with the only guys outside the direct title picture credible enough for a reign. Big Show is the man the kayfabed world says will win, which means no way. Cena isn't ready for a WM title shot. Angle is a safe bet having been most experienced at the top tier fixture, plus there's something built in with either Lesnar or Eddy.

PREDICTION: Angle looks strong when he makes Show tap.

Cruiserweight Title Match With Lamest Managers Catering To The Hispanic Demographic Possible:

Rey Mysterio © [with Jorge Paez] -VS- Chavo Guerrero Jr. [with Chavo, Sr. dressed as a Columbian druglord]

Buildup: A CW match is the second biggest match on the card?!

Where'd you get that idea? Anyway, Chavo seems like the best choice for a heel cruiser champion at this point, but Rey just got it back. If this match was happening in April, I'd think we'd see a title change. Not now though, but Chavo still gets to stay in the spotlight with either a medium-profile heavyweight feud or giving Eddy something to do until WM instead of the usual Velocity jobber demotion all recently dethroned cruiser champs usually get.

PREDICTION: 619 and a Flying Body Attack while Jorge Paez shows my dad can beat up your dad, assuming I was his son and you're Little Chavito.

WWE Title Match Where Everyone Is Going To Be Super-Pissed If Something Unexpected Happens:

Eddy Guerrero [with Goldberg essentially] -VS- Brock Lesnar [with no shot in hell]

Buildup started a little late, unfortunately, but they've done well enough with what they have. Unfortunately, Goldberg being there will be the announcing team's main concern and make Eddy's quest for the title seem like background music.

Up until I read some opinions on the board, I instinctively saw this as just a time-waster feud for Brock until 'Mania. But thinking a bit, the upcoming Goldberg feud makes an Eddy win the likely bet. The potential for building on things with Angle and the fact that I think Eddy gets you a fresher title match no matter who the number one contender is just cements it further. Nothing really points to a possibility of Brock holding on.

PREDICTION: Eddy gets it cheaply after a Goldberg spear. I'd like a Frog Splash after just capitalizing on the distraction, but I'm not holding my breath.

Guest Anglesault
we each agree the announced Tag Match and Blindfold match will suck

2/5 matches on a show being bad IMMEDIATELY makes it a bad show.

That's a 40 % suck factor.

Add on to that the two matches that are rumored will be brutal, you've got a possibilty of four out of seven matches sucking.

How do you Figure that the Three way will be Average? Kurt and Show have always consistantly done well in Three way dances, with two super hot faces and a good monster heel, the crowd should be responsive. It depends what style of Three way they use...If they do the style "Raw" had this week, then it won't work but Angle/Cena/Show shouldn't be much different from Taker/Angle/Rock.

So Cena is as good in the ring as Rocky?

News to me.

I'm gonna ignore that you said the match will be good because it's hot.

**1/2

Guest Anglesault
And Anglesault, if you believe that Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are boring, then you're an idiot.

Imbecile.

Edited by Anglesault

Guest JMA

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © Vs Eddy Guerrero

I'm guessing at one point in the match Brock will have Eddy beat (with the ref conveniently knocked out). In comes Goldberg...Spear + Jackhammer. Eddy Frog Splashes Brock; the ref wakes up, counts, and Eddy is YOUR new WWE heavyweight champion. Predicted star rating: *** 1/2 - ****

#1 WWE Title Contender Match

John Cena Vs The Big Show Vs Kurt Angle

Cena and Show will probably be feuding with each other at 'Mania, so I can't see either of them winning. I see Angle going over Show here (while Cena is out). Predicted star rating: ** - *** 1/2

Cruiserweight Title Match

Mysterio © w/Paez Vs Chavo Guerrero Jr w/Chavo Sr.

Chavo Sr. will get involved and get knocked out by Paez once again. This will set up a tag match at 'Mania between the four. Predicted star rating: *** 1/4 - *** 1/2

Blindfold Match

Nidia Vs Jamie Knoble

Knoble via the Tiger Bomb. Predicted star ratings: DUD - * (HIGHLY unlikely)

Tag Team Title Handicap Match

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty © Vs Basham Brothers and Shaniqua

Rikishi and Scotty over Shaniqua via The Worm. She'll probably get the Stink Face as well. Predicted star rating: * - ** 1/4

APA Vs WGTT

Faarooq's condition is likely to hurt this one. Bradshaw can be carried if he works with WGTT. I see WGTT winning this one (if only because the APA is on its last legs). Predicted star rating: * - **

Hardcore Holly vs. Rhyno

This could be either Rhyno being fed to Holly or a push for Rhyno. I can't really say for sure. Due to Holly's poor PPV performance, I see Rhyno winning. Predicted star rating: * - ** 1/4

Overall: The card is nothing special, but some of the matches could be good if everyone involved brings their A game.

Guest Anglesault
Overall: The card is nothing special, but some of the matches could be good if everyone involved brings their A game.

Reading your predictions, you have either two or three (depending on if you pick the high or low number) being good.

OUT OF SEVEN.

BAD show.