TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

David O'Neill,

He took his act from the Misc. Promotions folder to the TNA folder to the Puro folder.

It's my bad that he wasn't dealt with sooner. I kept giving him more and more chances for no discernable reason.

Mods don't frequent the Misc. folder enough to have seen his problems there right away. The fact that I let him go in the TNA folder for so long with just a warning was an obvious mistake. Then the complaints started coming from the puro folder and it was just too much.

Guest Black Tiger

He was constantly whining to me in PM that Chris Coey had banned him from his board (I also post at Coey's board under the name "LygerBomb"). Coey didn't ban him, he just didn't care for his username and deactived the account. I made Dave aware and he wouldn't listen and still kept his bitching. What finally did it for me was his last puro thread post where he AGAIN cried about Coey banning his IP and not letting him defend himself, so I said enough is enough and took it to the higer powers.

I wish to buy whomever axed Dave a cookie.

Speaking of the Misc. folder, is it really necessary for Zack to be in charge of that folder if he's a Super Mod now? It seems like we're defeating a purpose there.

In that regard, do we need someone to police the Misc. folder anyway?

Guest Anglesault
He was constantly whining to me in PM that Chris Coey had banned him from his board (I also post at Coey's board under the name "LygerBomb"). Coey didn't ban him, he just didn't care for his username and deactived the account. I made Dave aware and he wouldn't listen and still kept his bitching. What finally did it for me was his last puro thread post where he AGAIN cried about Coey banning his IP and not letting him defend himself, so I said enough is enough and took it to the higer powers.

You should have told him to deal with it.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Great job for the banning of this goof. I could deal with it in the TNA folder, but when he started being a problem in the puro folder I was getting highly pissed. GOOD RIDDANCE

Great job for the banning of this goof. I could deal with it in the TNA folder, but when he started being a problem in the puro folder I was getting highly pissed. GOOD RIDDANCE

This kind of logic always makes me laugh (and I'm not criticizing, just saying). "Well he was okay OVER THERE, but not in MY HOUSE!!!" :D

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
In that regard, do we need someone to police the Misc. folder anyway?

How about Jon Barber? B-)

Dude, don't even joke about shit like that.

Sentiment echoed 10x, bad enough the kid's been let loose to the point he thinks he's king/authority of that forum already.

Anyway, I still think Misc should have some sort of moderator. Personally I think PsychoDriver would be perfect to take Zack's place there. He's a nice guy, knows his shit, is never offensive, has heat with no one and always makes quality, intelligent posts.

Edited by DuskTillDawn

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I wanted him gone from just his TNA thread shit. Then he started with everyone in WWE Folder. I'm glad I don't read the Puro threads alot otherwise I would've pissed and moaned about it more.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm really surprised this didn't happen much sooner since he would go on and on about how Jeff Jarrett was god and he should keep the title because there's no talent in TNA...yet he never ever watched TNA shows.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm really surprised this didn't happen much sooner since he would go on and on about how Jeff Jarrett was god and he should keep the title because there's no talent in TNA...yet he never ever watched TNA shows.

You OBVIOUSLY never read TNA threads. O'Neill HATED Jarrett, and reffered to him as "Daddy's boy" and he was only champ because it was "his daddy's promotion".

But you're right about never watching TNA. He kept saying "That sucked" even though he's seen maybe 1 match DLed off of Kazaa.

Plus he had the b*lls to say DAVE BATISTA had more talent than Paul London & Sonjay Dutt combined.

Guest FrigidSoul

I knew he either loved him or hated him. You're right about me not reading the TNA stuff because after I unhooked my hot box I pretty much stopped watching it(save for the free recap every now and again) but what turned me off of the threads was Dave.

I knew it was one extreme or the other.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I knew he either loved him or hated him. You're right about me not reading the TNA stuff because after I unhooked my hot box I pretty much stopped watching it(save for the free recap every now and again) but what turned me off of the threads was Dave.

I knew it was one extreme or the other.

I think what may have confused you was Slapnuts changing his name to Jeff JArrett is God or something, to counteract O'Neills dumbass arguments that were always proven wrong.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

heh. someone got banned and I had nothing to do with it.

sweet.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Great job for the banning of this goof.  I could deal with it in the TNA folder, but when he started being a problem in the puro folder I was getting highly pissed.  GOOD RIDDANCE

This kind of logic always makes me laugh (and I'm not criticizing, just saying). "Well he was okay OVER THERE, but not in MY HOUSE!!!" :D

In all fairness, I don't see the puro folder as MY HOME by any shot as there are plenty others there that know more than I do, and post there more than I do. But it is pretty much the only folder there where there isn't constant garbage being posted.

Guest FrigidSoul

Because the Ghettoman thread was closed before I could say something after his banning I'm bringing it here.

It sure is tough living in the ghetto

there, I feel much better

Right, Dave was a 1 track anti-TNA, anti-Jeff Jarrett poster. EVERY thread turned into Jarrett flaming, it was ridiculous. I finally had enough of his shit and changed my name to Jeff Jarrett, God to make fun of him and had a semi-gimmick where I would defend everything Jarrett did (although I really am a Jarrett fan anyway), untill he finally went away to annoy other folders.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Right, Dave was a 1 track anti-TNA, anti-Jeff Jarrett poster. EVERY thread turned into Jarrett flaming, it was ridiculous. I finally had enough of his shit and changed my name to Jeff Jarrett, God to make fun of him and had a semi-gimmick where I would defend everything Jarrett did (although I really am a Jarrett fan anyway), untill he finally went away to annoy other folders.

yep......I quite enjoed that.

yep......I quite enjoed that.

The best part was that idiot Kamui trying to refute my arguments in Current Events by saying something like "I don't take the opinions of someone who worships Jeff Jarrett as their diety seriously". :lol: