TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Christ what the hell is wrong with you OAOAST/PT'e

The OAOAPT? Someone pissed over an Ejaculation Chamber? My... my god. It's full of stupidity.

What the hell is wrong with you? Both sides look like complete asstards in this e-fed backstage politicking.

I mean... I'm really in shock. This is three times better than rawmvp's bullshit thread, and I think we all enjoyed that.

Please, continue. I love watching this; it's like watching a Royal Rumble where everyone has Down's Syndrome.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

It wasn't really shocking for me... just a very, very depressing watch.

it's like watching a Royal Rumble where everyone has Down's Syndrome.

Quote of the year.

Correction.

Match of the Year.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
it's like watching a Royal Rumble where everyone has Down's Syndrome.

Quote of the year.

Correction.

Match of the Year.

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Come on now guys. The EJACULATION Chamber is a serious issue and nobody should be making any jokes about it because it seems to be effecting people's real lives and everything.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Er... what was the ejaculation chamber, exactly? Until you describe it to me, I'll persist with imagining it as an underground chamber full of cum stalagmites, flying white pirrhanas and blue fire.

No no no. The Ejaculation Chamber was just an Elimination Chamber, but we used "Ejaculation" because it fit the storyline better.

Anyone who takes anything in an e-fed as real should not be in the e-fed. Also, that person should never leave the house.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay.

You guys don't seem to understand something key here.

It wasn't about the efed.

Most of us don't give two shits about it. I've tried to shut it down before.

It was about the dislike...almost hatred certain posters have each other. This has been brewing for almost two years now.

I don't think anyone should really bitch about this for two reasons:

1. It was so pathetic it was funny.

2. You don't know the history or the motives behind any of this.

Guest Fire and Knives
It was about the dislike...almost hatred certain posters have each other. This has been brewing for almost two years now.

Normally, I would say something caustic here, but I really feel like this quote stands on its own.

K.

Guest SP-1

1. Why does an SWF guy care? You guys never had drama before, I take it?

2. What was involved in the Chamber was more than just a storyline. This isn't even really about "political posturing". This is certain posters stirring up old things that should be left alone. Instead, they choose to act like children and bring old things up again under the disguise of a storyline. Things were in that which were unquestionably designed to get someone agitated and there were lines crossed which shouldn't have been -- message board or not. Some things are actually, you know, important to people. Like their loved ones.

Guest Fire and Knives
1. Why does an SWF guy care? You guys never had drama before, I take it?

Not for two years straight, no.

Mr. Bukkake > Ejaculation Chamber.

K.

Guest SP-1

I'm sure.

I could care less about a drama-free record. I'm just not entirely sure why there was a felt need to start a thread reviving the OAOAST's recent events. The only discernible purpose was some kind of odd attempt at a written, "*points and laughs* kind of scenario.

The pointing and laughing is pretty much what we're doing here.

The fact that your excuse id that posters have had hatred for each other makes it funnier, since the hatred goes into an e-fed.

The physical equivalent of this is two bucktoothed eight year old boys with taped, thick-rimmed glasses with giant teardrop frames sissy fighting each other.

That is what you are doing. It is a giant sissy fight. If I saw a sissy fight on the playground, I would point and laugh.

Guest Fire and Knives
The pointing and laughing is pretty much what we're doing here.

The fact that your excuse id that posters have had hatred for each other makes it funnier, since the hatred goes into an e-fed.

The physical equivalent of this is two bucktoothed eight year old boys with taped, thick-rimmed glasses with giant teardrop frames sissy fighting each other.

That is what you are doing. It is a giant sissy fight. If I saw a sissy fight on the playground, I would point and laugh.

Actually, I was picturing twelve-year-old girls slapping each other and crying.

This'll do fine, though.

K.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
That is what you are doing.  It is a giant sissy fight.  If I saw a sissy fight on the playground, I would point and laugh.

Fuck that. I would sell tickets priced about .75 above the price of school lunches to the other kids, coax them into having a second bigger royal rumble to sell the footage of it to pedophile pro-wrestling nuts and the kids' peers who stayed home, and then point and laugh.

HEY! I was that eight year old!

In other news, I shot that fat barkeep!

(waits for someone to get the reference)

Well, considering that this is Hardcore Discussion, and that anything goes, I DEMAND a reprint of the "offensive" text.

I have copies but I don't think it's a good idea to post them...

And while SOME may think the storyline was childish, I think SOME people overreacted big time and that's what really caused all of this. If certain people had just PM'd Superstar or I we would have stopped the "offensive" storyline in a second.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Well, considering that this is Hardcore Discussion, and that anything goes, I DEMAND a reprint of the "offensive" text.

I have copies but I don't think it's a good idea to post them...

And while SOME may think the storyline was childish, I think SOME people overreacted big time and that's what really caused all of this. If certain people had just PM'd Superstar or I we would have stopped the "offensive" storyline in a second.

Just post it, you pussy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

post it plex or PM it to people.

And I said it was dislike edging on hatred...not hatred.

And yes I know that it's pathetic but is it anymore pathetic than the way we've all treated DJ Jeff, Cutthroat, Eagan, Xkiller. Gheyme, etc.?

Judge not unless ye be judged.

The thing is is that it would never live up to the hype. The only thing it would do is make Popick look foolish for taking it so personally.

I got to read it before the removal, and I thought it was funny as hell, Popick be damned

Kudos to Agnes and Supes

Guest SP-1
The thing is is that it would never live up to the hype. The only thing it would do is make Popick look foolish for taking it so personally.

Popick had a right to take it personally. A line was crossed and it was crossed to intentionally pry into his personal life. Some things need to be untouchable, even on an internet message board.