TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

WrestleMania XX to break record

After looking at this years card, and assuming they add the SD! 4 way for the tag titles, WrestleMania XX will have 50 workers on the card. And still no Lance Storm.

This beats out previous Mania's such as WrestleMania II, with 46 workers on the card, and WrestleMania 2000, with 45 (if you include the cat fight as a match)

And now you know.

Guest PowerPB13
Let's hope they don't screw this one up

Um...

...yeah.

-Patrick

Guest Askewniverse
After looking at this years card, and assuming they add the SD! 4 way for the tag titles, WrestleMania XX will have 50 workers on the card. And still no Lance Storm.

Matt Hardy isn't on the card either.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's something wrong when Matt Hardy, Paul London, and Lance Storm don't have a match at WrestleMania, but Stacy Keibler, Jackie Gayda, Torrie Wilson, and Sable do.

I wouldnt be suprised if they add some sort of over-the-top battle royal or multiperson tag for Heat or WMXX....

Guest Anglesault
I wouldnt be suprised if they add some sort of over-the-top battle royal or multiperson tag for Heat or WMXX....

No one cares about Heat.

Maybe it's just me, but I think there's something wrong when Matt Hardy, Paul London, and Lance Storm don't have a match at WrestleMania, but Stacy Keibler, Jackie Gayda, Torrie Wilson, and Sable do.

Wrong? Nah, it's Wrestlemania - there has to be a bit of fanny, it's a 'sports entertainment extravaganza', yes?

Seriously, I feel pretty bad for all three of those guys. Storm seems like a genuinely nice guy judging from all the pieces I've read by him, Matt's career has gone to shit since he moved to Raw, and London can't get on the show even when there's a cruserweight exclusive Battle Royale-type deal. They could at least have let him go out there, do a few spots and get eliminated. Ho hum.

Guest Anglesault

Especially when the Basham and JinCade are on the show.

Edited by Anglesault

Guest Anglesault
No Trish Stratus either... with a quite an odd Women's Title match instead

I think Trish will be named guest ref for Xian/Jericho

I think Trish will be named guest ref for Xian/Jericho

And if not guest ref, she'll definitely play a role in the ending.

I'd rather see Molly vs. Victoria than Molly/Victoria/Jazz vs. Trish: Part 81 any day. Besides, Molly has been built up really well since she won the title back in September, and the crowd seems to be behind face Victoria. I think the feud's been built well since January.

Guest Anglesault

I'd rather see Molly vs. Victoria than Molly/Victoria/Jazz vs. Trish: Part 81 any day. Besides, Molly has been built up really well since she won the title back in September,

July.

Molly got an awesome run with the belt.

No it isn't just you, that is very wrong.

In what capacity does Matt deserve a spot on the card? Should he wrestle himself?

On the other hand, it'd be bullshit if London couldn't get into the Cruiserweight open (and he could make the show, depending on next Thursday's show).

In what capacity does Matt deserve a spot on the card?

Even if it meant a 5 minute match against Maven. I just want him on the card damn it.

Guest Anglesault
In what capacity does Matt deserve a spot on the card? Should he wrestle himself?

No, he DESERVES a spot on the card, it's just that the WWE is to concerned with a pair of heatless wonders who constantly put on bad performances to reward those who get heat and put out good matches.

It's not that he doesn't deserve it, it's that te WWE has no prorities

Maybe Matt can enter himself in the Cruiserweight match because he was Champ last Mania (And beat Mysterio). Then Rey can beat him to get his "job" back... Just for a laugh!

Why not be in the cruiserwieght open? Him and Hurricane could represent Raw.

Well, they haven't ruled that out yet - I think it was obvious that this would happen, once Hurricane lost his Mania spot last week on RAW.

Lance and Val fight the Dudleys on either hear or Mania to get in the RAW 4way. I don't know if it is heat or Mania since there is like 15 matches on a a 5 hour card and with like 60 on air talents on the show. Matt and Hurricane might be in the Cruiser match, we never know.

Why not be in the cruiserwieght open? Him and Hurricane could represent Raw.

Cole and Tazz have specifically stated the cruiserweight match is open to any cruiserweight signed to the Smackdown roster, which should mean Matt and Hurricane won't be in it.

Of course, WWE could just forget anyone ever said that, and it'd be a fun surprise I guess.

Lance and Val fight the Dudleys on either hear or Mania to get in the RAW 4way. I don't know if it is heat or Mania since there is like 15 matches on a a 5 hour card and with like 60 on air talents on the show. Matt and Hurricane might be in the Cruiser match, we never know.

That match is on Heat tonight. It was already taped this past Monday.

As for the matter at hand, Lance Storm and Matt Hardy are my 2 favorite WWE wrestlers, so I am very pissed. I'm also a Hurricane fan as well. With the storyliens that have been going on lately, they could throw Hardy, Storm, Steven Richards, and Test into some sort of match, but I'm hoping they just add a battle royal so that all the guys who are deserving can at least get on the show even if the match will suck. Besides, whoever won the match could use the victory to jump-start a push. Maybe since there's no Intercontinental title match on teh WM card, they could have a battle royal for a title shot on the next night's Raw.

Guest Homeless Guy Spare Some Change

hey the girls are not having a match its just an excuse for me and my long zoom lensed camera to get some juicy close up's

That would be more entertaining than the Playboy snoozefest.

Matt would have a match but they stupidly pulled him from wrestling regularly on Raw it seem. The least they could do is have him in the Tag Title match. I'd rather him be on there than Jindrak and Cade, even if Test would be his partner.