TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread, 3/8/04

I LOVE THIS

I feel like a mark again, I feel so much younger, this is great.

Wait until you see Taker though. He's not getting any younger, so we'll have to see how he pulls it off.

I've always loved Taker. For his character for all of those years, and his actual ring work over the past few years.

I like Taker like I like Hogan and Flair.

Taker > Hogan because nearly every gimmick change was a success unlike the Hogan switching colors every 6 months.

I've always loved Taker. For his character for all of those years, and his actual ring work over the past few years.

I'm just saying it's going to be really sad after all of this if he winds up looking not like his younger self, but like an old man trying to be his younger self.

It's sad how now all the marks don't care. The crowd was totally dead for that thing. And with good reason, that was boring. I mean, a hydralic jack bringing up the ring a few inches? Please. I want Druids, damn it.

This match is gonna stink so bad....

Guest OctoberBlood

I'm just saying it's going to be really sad after all of this if he winds up looking not like his younger self, but like an old man trying to be his younger self.

He'll end up looking like Ozzy Osbourne.

Eh, I don't think it'll look like that at all, but we'll see soon. I've loved his work over the past two years more than anything I've ever seen him do.

I hope you are wrong though, but either way, I can't wait.

and it will...

He cant do the running-flying-flipping clothesline anymore...

No walk-on-the-top-rope stuff Im assuming...

The character will be totally weakened/neutered by age and injuries....the match could be the most embarrassing on the card...

Guest OctoberBlood
Rock with the Evil Goatee seems weird to me.

Looks good.

I'm not gay.

RVD has a nice ass.