TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Products you put over to everyone

Non entertainment stuff you try and pimp to everyone that'll listen.

The Mach 3 Turbo razor...this is the very best shave in the world. I use to cut the hell out of my face cause I had acne issues...with this thing I don't think it's possible to cut yourself.

The Mach 3 Turbo razor...this is the very best shave in the world. I use to cut the hell out of my face cause I had acne issues...with this thing I don't think it's possible to cut yourself.

Bzzt. I have this and it has ripped my face on several occasions.

Guest Choken One

That's because you suck.

The MachTurbo3 rules all Razors. Quattro? 4 Blades is just being greedy

"Introducing the Mach 27! The first 5 blades take off your facial hair...the next 7 start to work on your skin, and the last dig right into the bone! You'll never need to shave again!"

Seriously though....I dunno.

Sadly, I don't know the joy of having to shave... Much.

I just have to shave like once every ... four days. It's pretty sad...

So of course, I just need a regular shaver. Nothing fancy. Just regular two bladed one. Yup.

Mach3's rule.

Axe Body Spray is great; it is a cheap way to make yourself smell good.

Nivea After Shave for Men. It is like a lotion, but it is a great after shave. It doesn't burn at all and it doesn't give you any razor burn.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That axe shit is five bucks a can, and it smells like something sopped up off the floor and seats of a trendy nightclub. Smelling it makes me fart.

Triple blade razors reeally suck, i still can't get my legs smooth with them. But then again, it's probably my super dense leg hair thats the problem, not the razor.

As for stuff i pimp to everyone, its got to be Maybeline mascara. Buy it. Now.

Fossil watches. I don't give a shit about any brand, but for some reason I like the way they look, they're sturdy, resilient, and at $60-$100, it's expensive for a watch, but cheaper than a lot of "designer" watches.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You canucks and colder clime folks can enjoy this tasty treat. Buy a minute maid limeade, and leave it in your car overnight when it's tits cold outside. In the morning, you'll find a sweet glorious lime slushie in a bottle.

You canucks and colder clime folks can enjoy this tasty treat. Buy a bottle of Tabasco Sauce, and leave it in your car overnight when it's tits cold outside. In the morning, you'll find a sweet glorious hot slushie in a bottle.

I second that, NM.

Whenever any of my customers ask me what's better I always say widescreen without any hesitation.

People just don't fucking get it no matter how many times I explain it to them. My whole family are full screen simpletons with no change coming anytime soon. Then again, these are the same people that clung to VHS up until like last year.

Widescreen > Full Screen unless you can only get the particular product in Full Screen.

Guest Dids

If you cut yourself with a Mach 3, you should stop drinking in the morning.

I pimp:

Frank's Hot Sauce

Orbit Gum

Bombay Saffire

The Quizno's Black Angus Sub

Faygo's Rock n Rye...great drink

Horror authors Bentley Little and Richard Laymon

I've tried electric razors before. After a while they stop cutting and just start pulling on the hairs, I don't like em.