TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

SWF Lockdown! Card - March 17, 2004

Shush. Even if what you say is true, at least let me build you up so I can believe you are a credible threat and therefore allow myself a flush of false pride if I ever beat you.

Shush. Even if what you say is true, at least let me build you up so I can believe you are a credible threat and therefore allow myself a flush of false pride if I ever beat you.

You better just pray to the Wrestling God that when and if you do beat me, it will actual mean something.

Because frankly, as of right now, at this moment. It won't mean diddly squat. Except that you beat a JTTS like anyone else could.

You can build yourself up man...I'm sure.

Even if it's just as a bump machine.

Um... Dace, you haven't checked my character I'm using, have you?

It will be a little hard for a six foot seven inch man that weight near three hundred pounds to bump for the little guys. Unless, you mean Bump Machine, as in, I bump them all over the place. :D

I have checked. And trust me, you'll be bumping. If Dace can German Suplex Janus, he can throw you around. :D

And if you're jobbing, that means you wont be use other peoples finishers as signature moves :P

I have checked. And trust me, you'll be bumping. If Dace can German Suplex Janus, he can throw you around. :D

And if you're jobbing, that means you wont be use other peoples finishers as signature moves :P

Whoa... I've got someone's finisher as a signature move?

Dood, I'll edit that out right away. Didn't know that. Just which one is it?

Also, I won't bump. I'll just bump other things HARD. ...before I lose.

I use an Arm Trap Sleeper Suplex as one of my big finishers.

You might want to tell people what a Storm Cradle Driver is, as not everyone knows.

I use an Arm Trap Sleeper Suplex as one of my big finishers.

You might want to tell people what a Storm Cradle Driver is, as not everyone knows.

Oh Bloody Hades... I hate you... I thought people would just know.

*grumbles about having to actually think of how to describe it now*

And sorry about the Sleeper Suplex, I had just put it in and sent it in. Didn't even realize it. My bad.

It's ok about the move man, no worries.

Storm Cradle Drive: Half Nelson opp, over arm around waist. Lean back, lifting them opp from the mat, then push your arms forwards, doubling the opp over (the opp is still held in mid air, their legs around your waist, under your armpits) Sitout, dropping opp on their head while still holding on.

I'll try to find a clip to upload in a minute.

Edit: Clippy clippy SCD

It's ok about the move man, no worries.

Storm Cradle Drive: Half Nelson opp, over arm around waist. Lean back, lifting them opp from the mat, then push your arms forwards, doubling the opp over (the opp is still held in mid air, their legs around your waist, under your armpits) Sitout, dropping opp on their head while still holding on.

I'll try to find a clip to upload in a minute.

Edit: Clippy clippy SCD

I've seen a clip, it just I have a hard time discribing things. That's all. Thanks thought.

Thanks for that clip, Dace; I wasn't really able to visualize that move, even with your description. That move looks SICK! :ph34r:

Is IS sick. But you'd better pray I never break out the Hate The World Day, otherwise known as the Joker Driver...

On another note: GO HOUSE OF TODD!

Other wise know as been used before. Still a nasty move.

Actually, that WASN'T the move I had planned on using.

I think I messed up with another move, but damn... I'll use that one instead. Sick, sick, sick looking move.

And yes, that is Quiet Storm doing the move (I only know this, becuase of Storm's pick from EWR).

I was talking about JokerDriver/Rubix Cube/Electricchair SquareDrive.

I remember Logan used it, he was around for a show or two when I joined the JL.

What move where you planning out using then?

I was talking about JokerDriver/Rubix Cube/Electricchair SquareDrive.

I remember Logan used it, he was around for a show or two when I joined the JL.

What move where you planning out using then?

No I was planning on using the Storm Cradle Driver.

I just mixed it up with another move I was looking at the time I went looking for a description (yes, it is the bad site, I made sure to check it over, don't worry) of the move. Hence, I accidently put the description for the Psycho Driver (I believe), instead of the Storm Cradle Driver.

Which Psycho Driver?

1: Torture Rack Piledriver

2: Pumphandle Piledriver

3: Gory Special Piledriver

Yer, I'm rambling tonight.

Which Psycho Driver?

1: Torture Rack Piledriver

2: Pumphandle Piledriver

3: Gory Special Piledriver

Yer, I'm rambling tonight.

No. That's a good question. It is the Torture Rack Piledriver, however, I thought it came off as a powerbomb, via the little clip I saw (it's in that thread where everyone was asking about moves). It wasn't very good, as I only saw it from behind and thought it was a powerbomb. But in hindsight, it probably was a piledriver (again, I'd like to state, I couldn't see it very weell, since it was from behind).

Ahh, the move questions thread, how I remember that.

Yer, that was the best clip I've seen. I've seen other videos of it since, and it's a Piledriver.

Super Dragon is just an evil bitch with it at times. Throw them up, catch then, spike them. Bye bye neck.

Ahh, the move questions thread, how I remember that.

Yer, that was the best clip I've seen. I've seen other videos of it since, and it's a Piledriver.

Super Dragon is just an evil bitch with it at times. Throw them up, catch then, spike them. Bye bye neck.

Yup. I got it from there. I assumed it was a piledriver.

I was thinking of making that a finisher, but realized I already got to two and was like "shit".

And since I had already decided up on the 3D (that's Dark Dragon Driver) as my "Mystical Death" finisher, I didn't feel like overkilling and making a second one.

So I no longer have that other move.

And yes, that move is sick. About as sick looking as that Storm Cradle Driver.

Problem sorted...everything's fine on the good ship 'House Of Todd'. Expect a show from me and Todd now.

Yay us!

Glad to hear you got it worked out...and for once, something wasn't MY fault.

Da "blame it all on da man" H

Guest Evolution
I'm not too happy with that match either, as I thought I at least had an excuse to take some time off with an injury after FTF, recharge and give Landon a chance to do some singles stuff without having to worry about carrying my ass. That really won't make sense after Todd wrestles. I'll talk to Landon about whether or not he wants to write, but I'm willing, and finally able to write if he is. I'm kind of upset about the "all parties involved are OK" thing, especially since it was public knowledge I was AWOL, but its not a huge deal I guess.

1) Todd, it was either you or me, and we're both pretty banged up. I kicked out of the top-rope Rage Unleashed, you stayed down for the second turnbuckle spike piledriver. We're both banged up.

2) I had to assume that all the parties were OK, because I needed to have this match go down tonight. Once again, the promo show was less than satisfying, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Z. We're trying to rectify a bad situation, and during that time I see that there a few promos missing from the show that should've been there.

Landon/Todd, I appreciate you being able to pull through and writing this, I promise I won't do this to you again...perhaps. ;)

Who got Dace started talking about moves? WHO GOT DACE STARTED ON MOVES? No wonder there's 55 posts in the thread before I even SEE it

-Annie

*tries finding a place to hide from Ichiban's wraith but can't, since everyone pretty much makes sure there isn't any place for me to hide*

...anata no baka, Flik-san.

The above sentence was just to use my little Japanese that I know.

Guest Aecas

Yeah but he's an evil bitch who can wrestle mate :D

That why I use the Psycho Driver 2 for it is evil.