TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

OAO trade/new GM reaction thread

WWE.com Poll: Which new member of the RAW roster do you think will enjoy the most success?

Nidia 10.58 %

Shelton Benjamin 43.87 %

Rhyno 3.94 %

Tajiri 3.41 %

Edge 38.18 %

-----------

I would've thought Edge was a sure-winner, rigged or not.

They still have done nothing to give SD major heels, especially with Angle in the GM role and not in the ring...looks like they'll have to turn Booker T.

Well, Kurt sucks as GM

He got HGH off of Smackdown and got Booker and hopefully the heel Dudley Boys. I think it's brilliant!

Although takes away from the RAW lottery

When I voted in the poll earlier today Nidia was beating Shelton Benjamin by a percent, and Edge was running away with it. Glad to see Shelton Benjamin is coming back, I think a single's push would be great for his career and Chris Benoit vs. Shelton Benjamin makes my mouth water.

Once again, I fear for Benoit in Edmonton...

Angle as GM will probably set up yet ANOTHER boss vs. top face fued, which at this point is getting rather old.

That big 3-for-1 trade was done for two reasons, to put over Triple H as bigger than three guys (which in any other sport makes sense), and to make sure that NO ONE can take the tag belts from Evolution for the next six months.

Lots of people figured Jackie was going to Smackdown for the T&A factor, so that is okay.

Why break up the FBI?

This is great

Now Angle can take time off from the ring, and if he is able to return Steph can come back and replace him.

YAY!!! To HHH going back to Raw. And hopefully Teddy Long and Booker T will form an alliance.

Booker doesn't need Teddy to talk for him though. Where as Mark, Rodney, and Jazz are all useless talkers.

Although I loved Jazz's "You never made me any money anyway!" comment on RAW

Guest Anglesault
Well, Kurt sucks as GM

He got HGH off of Smackdown and got Booker and hopefully the heel Dudley Boys. I think it's brilliant!

Now think about that from a "business" standpoint.

He gave up HHH and got Booker T and the Dudleyz.

Awful business move.

Well, VIVA LA RAZA!~ Eddie's title is now safe. But problem, who is going to be the #1 Heel? They HAVE to turn BOTH RVD and Booker T Heel. They are already loaded with faces (Eddie, Taker, Cena, Rey Rey, and now RVD and Booker T). The only heel is Big Show...and Kurt? Well, this shall be interesting.

HHH back on Raw, eh? A tiny tiny part of me thought Benoit's title was safe for a little while. So much for that.

But wait!

The match at Backlash was already made.

Benoit vs HBK.

I guess HHH has to come in and Pedigree HBK before he signs the contract next week and sign his name to the contract instead.

Guest Anglesault
I sure hope we get a couple of more trades, I want Sean O'Haire on RAW with Chuck Palumbo.

SOH belongs where he is right now, off TV.

How hard is it to turn Booker and RVD heel?

"FUCK SmackDown, I'm here to take every SmackDown belt and prove Raw is the superior brand."

Insta-heat.

Or they can just join Rene Dupree and form La Resistance 2K4!! Think of the backstage skits with Booker and RVD dressed as frenchmen.

Edited by Cena's Writer

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Eddie's title was safe anyway. No way the WWE would have him drop the belt so soon when they're going all out to bring in a hispanic crowd - and even if he did drop it, he would have won it back.

I'm a lot more concerned about Benoit's future than Eddie's. The coast was clear for an enjoyable long uninterrupted reign and now I don't know what we're getting.

Triple H just needs to die or tear another quad. Can that be arranged?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Eddie's title was safe anyway. No way the WWE would have him drop the belt so soon when they're going all out to bring in a hispanic crowd - and even if he did drop it, he would have won it back.

I'm a lot more concerned about Benoit's future than Eddie's. The coast was clear for an enjoyable long uninterrupted reign and now I don't know what we're getting.

Triple H just needs to die or tear another quad. Can that be arranged?

If only we could get that guy that setup the whole Austin getting hit by a car...oh wait. Nevermind.

Guest Anglesault
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We've heard things like that when HHH is involved before.