TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

OAO trade/new GM reaction thread

Fuck, I only watch Raw so this pisses me off. I finally thought I could forget about HHH. Now I must see that punk bitch running rampant over raw again. I hope ECW does reform, I will stop watching both of the main shows entirely.

Almost suprised they don't work Shawn and Hunter onto both shows. Just so Shawn can go into his "This thing between me and Triple H can't be contained on just one show."

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Chuck Palumbo on RAW! YEAH!

*runs to the bathroom and furiously masturbates*

...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's going in the sig.

It just dawned on me.

If it took Booker/Dudleyz to equal HHH, does A-Train/Palumbo = Rico Jackie?

:(

Yeah, that first trade is a pretty retarded one.

Like Angle would be like..."What this show needs is that gay guy and that dumb blonde chick who can't wrestle but flashes her boobies!"

Guest JMA

Maybe Bradshaw can be traded for Lance Storm. That way, we could get Lance and Dawn Marie as a duo again.

"The Dupree Shuffle" was named last night as "The French Tickler"

Oh...and I'll bet the Dudley Boyz, the "most decorated tag team in sports entertainment" and Booker T, the Five Time etc etc etc World Heavyweight Champion are THRILLED to have been traded for ONE GUY.

That would make me feel like shit (in kayfabe).

Oh yeah, another thing.

I hope Angle doesn't become Austin II. When Austin went and stopped wrestling and became just the GM, I started to hate him. I'm to the point where I want him off of my TV now.

I don't want that to happen with Angle.

I don't want Angle to show up on SD wearing his little cowboy hat proclaiming himself as the, whatever, and just pissing me off week after week. I don't want to WANT him gone.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Angle should give up Sable for Fifi

They're both dogs so it seems like a fair trade to me.

Guest Askewniverse

I'm a bit disappointed about Palumbo being moved to Raw, because I actually liked the FBI. WWE could have done a lot more with them. Palumbo's probably going to have to find a new finisher.

Angle as the GM should be interesting.

Oh...and I'll bet the Dudley Boyz, the "most decorated tag team in sports entertainment" and Booker T, the Five Time etc etc etc World Heavyweight Champion are THRILLED to have been traded for ONE GUY.

That would make me feel like shit (in kayfabe).

Triple H = Eric Lindros

Perhaps just like Quebec benefitted by trading one injury-prone whiner for a bunch of guys, draft picks, and cash, pehaps SmackDown will end up better.

Yeah, I edited that.

I'm a bit disappointed about Palumbo being moved to Raw, because I actually liked the FBI. WWE could have done a lot more with them. Palumbo's probably going to have to find a new finisher.

Angle as the GM should be interesting.

He beat Holly on Velocity with a Samoan Drop / Fallaway slam type move.

Well, I was happy for Benoit when HHH left, but I'm not terribly concerned with him back either. Let's review...

FACT: Backlash's main event has already been signed. HHH is not in it.

FACT: Credible news sources said HHH was planning on working with Edge at Backlash, not Benoit. At the time this made it seem HHH would be retaining at Mania and moving away from Benoit, but it appears HHH is having one of his rare Non-Title PPV matches this month.

FACT: HHH has to go film his movie soon.

Is Benoit just a champion waiitng to lose it back to HHH? Most likely yes.

Will he be losing it HHH anytime soon? The facts seem to suggest the Bad Blood at the earliest.

Will Benoit's run be meaningful and well pushed until he loses the strap back? Tune in and see.

THIS SUCKS

Smackdown was lacking MAIN EVENTERS and HEELS. And what do they get? Booker T, Van Dam, the Dudleys. All Faces and none(currently) ME's.

So what now is Eddie vs Big Show going to headline every SD?

God................This didn't solve the Brock Lesnar situation AT ALL.

And what is with the HHH thing? WHY was he traded in the first place?

This is so pointless.

:angry:

KURT ANGLE is the new GM????????!!!!!!!!

I think this is only short term but I like it. I also like that HHH has gone back to RAW as both the Dudley's and Booker T are better off on Smackdown. This also means that RVD will finally get away from HHH which I was hoping for. They still need some heels on Smackdown however so I'm thinking that either RVD or Booker are turning.

Booker with Teddy Long perhaps?

Chuck Palumbo and A Train to RAW as well for Rico and Jackie. Maybe Rico can get some time to work a decent match on Smackdown. Palumbo and A Train could have breakout potential on RAW also.

pnr1.gif

Pittsburgh's alternative to the FM Dial... Local music, bands coming to town and music not heard on Pittsburgh radio...

I would suggest Christian go to Smackdown...but with Edge, Christian, and Rhyno all on RAW, there's a one in a million chance of reforming ICW 1996-1997 heel stable Canadian Thug Life

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I bet Fifi can cut a better promo.

FIFI: "Bark! Bark!"

*takes a crap in the ring*

Youth N Asia is owning this thread with hilarious posts.

Fifi won't be the first to shit in the middle of the ring. Sid beat her/him by 7 years.

I would suggest Christian go to Smackdown...but with Edge, Christian, and Rhyno all on RAW, there's a one in a million chance of reforming ICW 1996-1997 heel stable Canadian Thug Life

Would Joe Legend come back too?

would they get their last names back?

Christian Cage? Rhino Richards? dammit can't remember Edge's name...