TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

OAO trade/new GM reaction thread

I would suggest Christian go to Smackdown...but with Edge, Christian, and Rhyno all on RAW, there's a one in a million chance of reforming ICW 1996-1997 heel stable Canadian Thug Life

Would Joe Legend come back too?

would they get their last names back?

Christian Cage? Rhino Richards? dammit can't remember Edge's name...

Sexton Hardcastle?

Smackdown was lacking MAIN EVENTERS and HEELS. And what do they get? Booker T, Van Dam, the Dudleys. All Faces and none(currently) ME's.

So what now is Eddie vs Big Show going to headline every SD?

God................This didn't solve the Brock Lesnar situation AT ALL.

And what is with the HHH thing? WHY was he traded in the first place?

1. they are going to push Haas, Jindrak, and Morgan, more than likely...because I think it would be possible for people to give a shit about them if under the right cirumstances.

2. They will probably also turn Hardcore Holly for a mid-card heel to mess with.

3. The cruiserweight division will get a push from this, not ME or anything, but I believe it will be showcased a bit more as part of the "new era".

4. This does solve the Brock Lesnar situation. It shows him that the WWE doesn't need him and is willing to go ahead without him. It's also making the WWE think on their toes - which, granted, isn't something they are always good at, but hell...at least the ratings went up for ONE week.

5. HHH was traded so he could have a match with Eddie. That's ALL.

6. This is not pointless until everything falls back into the rut it was in. I for one can't see that happened as the tag division on Smackdown got a little bit of life into it (although Raw's is pushing life support) with the Booker/RVD and Dudley teams....but this will only be for a few weeks until the ECW thing kicks up and Booker is left alone out of those four and HE turns heel and gets a bit of a push as well.

7. Don't be so angry. Zen.

EDIT: And I was reminded of "Sexton Hardcastle" JUST as the boards died...I should have EASILY remembered that and I blanked.

Flair and Batista are going to have less tag title matches than the Outsiders did in 96-97.

No kidding. Who's going to challenge them at Backlash, Hurricane and Rosey?

Sheesh.

Guest Choken One

is this taking place on Smackdown Tapings or ar they just giving the info away...

Guest Choken One
Flair and Batista are going to have less tag title matches than the Outsiders did in 96-97.

Sheesh.

it's a natural feud since Hurricane and Rosey were aligned with Rock and Foley for two weeks...

and you still got

Venis and Storm...

but that's it...

Guest JRE
5. HHH was traded so he could have a match with Eddie. That's ALL.

Eh....how else would both the Dudley Boys AND Booker/RVD get to Smackdown. Was 2/3 of Smackdown's lottery picks gonna be 2 of Raw's top tag teams by coincidence?

Anyways...Raw's tag division is screwed. But I'm thinkin' RVD and Booker might do something with the "rematch clause" before they break up.

I'm so confused and angry. This complete nullifies the importance of the "Draft Lottery" in the first place. The whole point was to start new feuds, etc. and HHH gets traded right back. There should've been some clause which prevented Lottery picks from being traded

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Three face teams on SD! and no heels.

Odd.

The Basham Brothers, Akio & Sakoda, Nunzio & Stamboli...

Guest Anglesault

Odd.

I forgot about Yakuza, maybe because they never seem to team anymore.

Nunzio competes in the cruiser division.

Guest OSIcon

They could probably turn Booker heel and align him with Teddy Long. That would give Long something to do on Smackdown and helps at the heel situation a bit. A Booker/Eddie feud over the title could be fun.

Sheesh.

it's a natural feud since Hurricane and Rosey were aligned with Rock and Foley for two weeks...

and you still got

Venis and Storm...

but that's it...

Well, Palumbo/Cade? La Res?

Guest Choken One

Still can't fathom why Hurricane and Rosey weren't sent over...Send Rosey and Hurricane over...split them...Rosey turns and convinces his blood that dancing for the people is not worth it and Rikishi turns on S2H. They become a Samoan Squad Heel Team as Hurricane and S2H can be two more faces in the crowd...

Tajiri was pointless and should have just drafted A-Train straight up.

All we get is MAYBE A 10 minute Benoit/Tajiri match on raw at 10.

Guest Choken One
They could probably turn Booker heel and align him with Teddy Long. That would give Long something to do on Smackdown and helps at the heel situation a bit. A Booker/Eddie feud over the title could be fun.

WHOO~!

BATTLE OF THE OFFENSIVE STEREOTYPES~!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
They could probably turn Booker heel and align him with Teddy Long.  That would give Long something to do on Smackdown and helps at the heel situation a bit.  A Booker/Eddie feud over the title could be fun.

WHOO~!

I can just imagine...

(due to the graphic language, the offending word is starred out)

Eddie: Odale Vato Esse! You gonna eat some fried chicken homes?

Booker T: (jumps on his low rider) Fuck your car ******! Fuck your car!

Guest Anglesault

Wait a minute...

You don't think the WGTT being gone and SD!'s regular teams being faces means ANOTHER Basham push, do you?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Wait a minute...

You don't think the WGTT being gone and SD!'s regular teams being faces means ANOTHER Basham push, do you?

If I may quote from Keenan & Kel..."I do, I do, I do, I do, I do-o."

Guest Askewniverse

Odd.

Maybe they'll reunite Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak.

They could probably turn Booker heel and align him with Teddy Long.  That would give Long something to do on Smackdown and helps at the heel situation a bit.  A Booker/Eddie feud over the title could be fun.

WHOO~!

I can just imagine...

I laughed so hard I gave myself hiccups.

If they did that, I would watch every week. ... Well, I watch every week as it is but I would enjoy it a lot more.

Guest CronoT
WTF? The new GM is ANGLE~?

I didn't expect that at all.

WWE.com has learned that the role of SmackDown! General Manager has been assumed by former WWE Champion Kurt Angle.

In replacing Paul Heyman, Kurt Angle?s first order of business was to mold the SmackDown! roster to his liking. In an attempt to do so, Angle has completed two trades with RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff.

The first trade sends F.B.I. member Chuck Palumbo and A-Train to RAW for the combination of the sexy Miss Jackie and Rico.

The second trade is a blockbuster three-for-one deal. RAW?s Eric Bischoff has agreed to send the Dudley Boyz and Booker T to SmackDown! in exchange for former World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. This announcement comes straight off the heels of Triple H being chosen by SmackDown! in the draft lottery just 24 hours prior.

Be sure to check back here as more information becomes available.

As always with WWE, continuity doesn't mean jack. Benoit, bend over forward and kiss your title good-bye

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

WWE.com has learned that the role of SmackDown! General Manager has been assumed by former WWE Champion Kurt Angle.

In replacing Paul Heyman, Kurt Angle?s first order of business was to mold the SmackDown! roster to his liking. In an attempt to do so, Angle has completed two trades with RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff.

The first trade sends F.B.I. member Chuck Palumbo and A-Train to RAW for the combination of the sexy Miss Jackie and Rico.

The second trade is a blockbuster three-for-one deal. RAW?s Eric Bischoff has agreed to send the Dudley Boyz and Booker T to SmackDown! in exchange for former World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. This announcement comes straight off the heels of Triple H being chosen by SmackDown! in the draft lottery just 24 hours prior.

As always with WWE, continuity doesn't mean jack. Benoit, bend over forward and kiss your title good-bye

And watch out for Pat Patterson on the way down.

WHOO~!

I can just imagine...

Gold

Guest CronoT

And watch out for Pat Patterson on the way down.

Patterson will get some after Triple H is through raping him.....

In two days, Smackdowns roster has turned to shit. Now they have the combined suckiness of:

Booker T, RVD, Dudleys, Rico (who is good but his gay gimmick really hurts) + they lost Benjamin.

Raw still has HHH...has anything really changed at all?

Guest Anglesault

Odd.

The hits just keep on coming

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Odd.

Better than Cade/Jindrak. At least O'Haire has a unique look other than the "Heatless Vanilla Wonders" that plague Heat.

Guest Anglesault

Odd.

Better than Cade/Jindrak. .

If it is at all, not by much.