TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Picture of Batistia at WMXX

Guest Choken One

I was looking for a pic of Batistia with his pimpage at WMXX...any one got a pic?

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

For starters, why?

Secondly, sorry, the only Batista pictures that I can find via Google are non-related to WrestleMania XX.

Because when Batista was at Wrestlemania XX, he was wearing a special Wrestlemania XX suit that made him look good (downright pimpalicious) for Wrestlemania XX and his promo with Randy Orton and Ric Flair at Wrestlemania XX. Thus, he wants a picture of Batista from Wrestlemania XX.

Because when Batista was at Wrestlemania XX, he was wearing a special Wrestlemania XX suit that made him look good (downright pimpalicious) for Wrestlemania XX and his promo with Randy Orton and Ric Flair at Wrestlemania XX. Thus, he wants a picture of Batista from Wrestlemania XX.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed...

Punching in "Batista WrestleMania XX" or the like on Google returns nothing. Try his official site, or WWE.com

You'll find it.

Guest Choken One

I just wanted to steal that outfit is all...I need to go to a wedding and I want to steal the show.

And Batisia's pimpy suit was the first thing that came to my mind.

Guest Choken One

Randy is the only one of the four who can't dress in style...look at his Powder Blue Velour Tracksuit. (at Angle doesn't wear his in public).

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Randy is the only one of the four who can't dress in style...look at his Powder Blue Velour Tracksuit. (at Angle doesn't wear his in public).

Is that when he got into a fake fight with Mark "No One Cares For Me Either" Jindrak?

001.jpg

This is how Evolution should be appearing every time they show up. They're supposed to be better than everyone else and are even pushed that way, even by Lawler so it would make sense. The suits own.

I agree, but what would they then whip out for an event like WrestleMania?

Guest Mulatto Heat

Is that when he got into a fake fight with Mark "No One Cares For Me Either" Jindrak?

Yes, that's right. These two WWE stars, one of whom has a "You wish you were me" gimmick, went out in public in light blue and light green tracksuits. I can understand that you're weary after a show and you're not exactly going to be spending an hour to get ready to go out, but have some consideration about your image! Especially when you're going to do an attention-seeking 'scam'.

Orton's look is rather rumpled in that pic. He also looks like he has a bald spot.

001.jpg

This is how Evolution should be appearing every time they show up. They're supposed to be better than everyone else and are even pushed that way, even by Lawler so it would make sense. The suits own.

Actually its the glasses, the tie, and the "I'm better than you" glare that make the image. Look at Randy Orton in his "Casual Sunday" suit.

Seeing that pic kind of makes me wish they would have given Shawn OHaire's Devil's Advocate gimmick to Batista. Batista has actually shown the ability on the mic to maintain the image and character outside of WWE video packages which I guess was OHaire's problem (although I only heard him speak twice in that role outside of those packages and they were in crappy backstage segments).

For as bad as I think Batista is in the ring sometimes - I still feel that he would be over if they pushed him half as hard as Randy Orton. Batista has a look which just screams "Look at Me" and has shown with limited opportunites that he can do more on the mic than Orton.

pnr1.gif

Pittsburgh's alternative to the FM radio dial: Local music, bands coming to town and music not heard on Pittsburgh radio...

Batista's not horrible in the ring, he just needs a bit of work.

You're right, if he was pushed as hard as Randy Orton, he wouldn't seem like the big goof of the faction, and his skills would improve, all the while getting him over.

And it appears that Evolution have reformed after their brief split.

With Goldberg and Brock gone Batista now has a future as he is the only big guy with a tatoo.

Except for Big Show, but he's on SD.

A-Train's got piercings, though.

With Goldberg and Brock gone Batista now has a future as he is the only big guy with a tatoo.

Except for Big Show, but he's on SD.

A-Train's got piercings, though.

At least you could notice that Big Show and Albert were different since they had gimmicks outside of cookie cutter hoss. Albert had hair and TBS is a GIANT.

Well, a word of warning to any young guys that might be reading this hoping to get into the business, namely WWE, if it's not too late:

Do not get inked.

Batista does appear to be quite the pimp at Wrestlemania XX. He actually looks more like a smooth badass bodyguard that'll fuck up anyone that comes near you.

Guest NCJ

Honestly that should have been his gimmick to start with instead of the idiot Deacon Batista junk.

Guest T0rrent
Batista does appear to be quite the pimp at Wrestlemania XX. He actually looks more like a smooth badass bodyguard that'll fuck up anyone that comes near you.

I was actually thinking Mafia hitman in that pic. He's definetly pimping in that suit though.

Batista is a smooth pimp daddy.

If only he could've been pushed like that from the beginning...