TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Stiffest beating you've ever seen

I was watching a RAW from 1993 where the Steiners absolutely stiffed the SHIT out of their two jobber opponents. I know, I know, big surprise.

Scott Steiner IMMEDIATELY grabs a full nelson and hits the SICKEST DRAGON SUPLEX _EVER_ to start off the match, and then follows with a few belly to belly suplexes and a double underhook powerbomb. Rick then comes in and clotheslines the SHIT out of the poor guy a few times before kneeing him, punching him, and finishing the beating with a double team bulldog for the pin.

Then, there's the SICK beating in the Low Ki/Hit Squad vs. Special K match from Ring of Honor's Expect the Unexpected, which was pretty close to crossing the line...it was just SICK.

Any others you can think of?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Mass. Transit.

I always forget, but is that the one where New Jack completely beat the shit out of a 16 year old for conning his way into the match and ends up fracturing his skull?

Also, any Big Van Vader vs. Jobber match from 1992-93. He absolutely MURDERED people sometimes.

Or Vader/Cactus on the Foley DVD. Vaders punches to the face and nose make me squint a lot, and Cactus had his nose broken too.

Mass. Transit.

I always forget, but is that the one where New Jack completely beat the shit out of a 16 year old for conning his way into the match and ends up fracturing his skull?

The lesson is NEVER let New Jack blade you. The poor kid's head looked like a juice box being squeezed.

Mass. Transit.

The lesson is NEVER let New Jack blade you. The poor kid's head looked like a juice box being squeezed.

I've never seen that, nor do I want to. Yuck.

And isn't that kid dead now?

New Jack is a scary, SCARY man.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Mass. Transit.

I've never seen that, nor do I want to. Yuck.

And isn't that kid dead now?

New Jack is a scary, SCARY man.

According to John McAdam, I think he died a few years ago. He has it on one of his tapes, but I don't think I ever want to see that shit.

Guest BobBacklundRules

I haven't seen the match, but there's a clip on kazaa. I only watched it once.

Oh, and Vader pounding the fuck out of Cactus Jack's face on Saturday Night, especially the uncensored version on the Foley DVD.

Ken Shamrock beating the ever loving shit out of Vader at that one IYH, just brutal to watch. *shudders

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Perry Saturn destroyed Mike Bell during the match they had on Metal in 2001 after Bell botched a hip toss.

Wasn't that the reason for the gimmick Saturn got of being.....touched in the head.

Perry Saturn destroyed Mike Bell during the match they had on Metal in 2001 after Bell botched a hip toss.

Wasn't that the reason for the gimmick Saturn got of being.....touched in the head.

Yes it was. Next thing you know Lance Storm kicks him in the head and the next week he's saying "You smell like a viking".

Anyone who watches WWE Classics can tell you that Rick Steiner is stiff, in one match he does a german suplex on a Jobber and the guys neck hits the Second Rope.

Steiners vs 2 Japanese guys(I forget who) on Wrestlewar 92. The Steiners are total dicks and MURDER their opponents giving them zero offense and just beating ever loving shit out of the.

I've been watching a tape of some RAW's from 1993, and the Steiners are like this in every match against jobbers.

Sure, they're facing jobbers...but not one jobber team ever has gotten in ONE MOVE on the Steiners.

They stiff the shit so bad out of the jobbers they're almost heels...but the crowd loves every minute of it.

Last match I watched, Scott busted out a _SICK_ Orange Crush Piledriver that could have broken the guy's neck.

Wow. It just amazes me how they got away with this.

A.P.A. vs Public Enemy on an early edition of Heat circa 1999. That's where they were running that "No One wants P.E. In The WWF/E" Angle to cover up the fact that P.E. wasn't getting over.

Guest theoldxpac

Appart from the ones already mentioned, the Andre/Hansen match springs to mind, those guys were kciking the living shit out of each other.

I concur on the regal-finaly uncensored match, those 2 guys were pounding each other with some of the stiffest punches you'll ever see, I think regal had his nose broken or somethin in that match if I am not mistaken. How about the time in maybe 96 I think when Hunter Hearst Helmsley gave the sickest pedigree ever to some jobber. the kid took the move right on the top of his head. nearly killing him as it looked to me. it almost ended up a tiger driver '91 ( i think thats the name right?) I have seen that clip on the net somewhere.

I remember when Saturn murdered that jobber, you can see in his face after the kid blew the move that saturn was pod to an insane degree. but that gave us crazy saturn which I actually enjoyed, even moppy.

Vader once temporarily paralyzed a jobber name Joe Thurman with a powerbomb back in wcw in about 91 I think. Foley wrote about it in have a nice day. (Vader was so upset he was crying in the locker room the big softie that he is).

How about when steve austin nearly took vinces head off with a chair shot at royal rumble 99 sick.

or as foley wrote in foley is good, the time mideon swung a chair at his face like a baseball bat , the sound was disgusting (shudders)

Steiners vs 2 Japanese guys(I forget who) on Wrestlewar 92. The Steiners are total dicks and MURDER their opponents giving them zero offense and just beating ever loving shit out of the.

I've been watching a tape of some RAW's from 1993, and the Steiners are like this in every match against jobbers.

Sure, they're facing jobbers...but not one jobber team ever has gotten in ONE MOVE on the Steiners.

They stiff the shit so bad out of the jobbers they're almost heels...but the crowd loves every minute of it.

Last match I watched, Scott busted out a _SICK_ Orange Crush Piledriver that could have broken the guy's neck.

Wow. It just amazes me how they got away with this.

Often when someone is stiff to a jobber the promoter sends out a tough guy to rough up the guy who was stiff. Too bad no one in the locker room could rough up the Steiners so that's how they got away with it.

Guest Trivia247

I dunno if this counts as a stiff beating, but in the last Match of Wrestlefest 91 Marty Jenetty vs Tanaka, Marty won the match with a Tombstone like sitout Piledriver.... I dunno if this registered but when he Executed it Tanaka's head Hit the mat his neck lurched backwards before he fell...EWW sick

Didn't wcw have Konnan lose tags to the Steiners(taking the Steiner Screwdriver as the finish) for about a month due to him missing Starrcade 97?

I watched some old WWF circa '93 awhile back myself and I have to say that the Headshrinkers were stiff as hell too. I remember one match with PJ Walker (Justin Credible) and Aaron Ferguson. They got tired of beating on Walker, threw him over the ropes, grabbed Ferguson by the side of his head, drug him in the ring and then beat the shit out of him. I can't remember if I've ever seen any Headshrinkers vs. Steiners matches from that period, but I bet they were brutal.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Scott Steiner IMMEDIATELY grabs a full nelson and hits the SICKEST DRAGON SUPLEX _EVER_ to start off the match, and then follows with a few belly to belly suplexes and a double underhook powerbomb. Rick then comes in and clotheslines the SHIT out of the poor guy a few times before kneeing him, punching him, and finishing the beating with a double team bulldog for the pin.

I have watched this recently, and I would have to say that I honestly was SHOCKED at how bad the Steiners put it on these two jobbers. The Dragon suplex is rediculous beyond all recognizition.....

You guys have an obvious lack of IWA Mid-South in your lives, hehe.

Ian Rotten is the new king of the notorious stiff beatings. His destructions of Peter B. Beautiful and Dysfunction are infamous amongst IWA fans. You can see most of the crowd literally screaming for Ian to stop killing Dysfunction by the end.

Then there's this year's TPI, where he took on the first student to come out of his and Chris Hero's wrestling school: Mickie Knuckles. She asked to take Tracey Smothers's spot in the TPI, so Ian told her that he was going to fight her like a man; and fight like a man he did. He absolutely obliterrated poor Mickie, though I've heard it was nothing compared to training sessions that Ian & Hero have run. At the Q&A session the next day, Mickie looked like she had been in a car wreck or something. She couldn't talk correctly because her tongue was so swollen, and she had a bruise that was the perfect design of Ian's boot print on her throat.

There's also the three-way tag from "S.T.I.F.F." where the Lancasters (twin brothers who look like really young Crash Holly clones and suck in the ring) got just about murdered by Ian Rotten, Axl Rotten, Brad Bradley, and Ryan Boz all at the same time. To say it was fun watching those two get destroyed in person is an understatement.

But yeah...you haven't seen a stiff beating until you've seen an IWA Mid-South stiff beating.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

This really isn't a biggy, but it might count: The ending to Rock/Mankind @ RR 99. Those chair shots looked S-I-C-K.

And how about that chair shot Rock gave Shamrock in the Spring of 98 where he just smacked him across the head with it.

You guys have an obvious lack of IWA Mid-South in your lives, hehe.

Ian Rotten is the new king of the notorious stiff beatings. His destructions of Peter B. Beautiful and Dysfunction are infamous amongst IWA fans. You can see most of the crowd literally screaming for Ian to stop killing Dysfunction by the end.

Then there's this year's TPI, where he took on the first student to come out of his and Chris Hero's wrestling school: Mickie Knuckles. She asked to take Tracey Smothers's spot in the TPI, so Ian told her that he was going to fight her like a man; and fight like a man he did. He absolutely obliterrated poor Mickie, though I've heard it was nothing compared to training sessions that Ian & Hero have run. At the Q&A session the next day, Mickie looked like she had been in a car wreck or something. She couldn't talk correctly because her tongue was so swollen, and she had a bruise that was the perfect design of Ian's boot print on her throat.

There's also the three-way tag from "S.T.I.F.F." where the Lancasters (twin brothers who look like really young Crash Holly clones and suck in the ring) got just about murdered by Ian Rotten, Axl Rotten, Brad Bradley, and Ryan Boz all at the same time. To say it was fun watching those two get destroyed in person is an understatement.

But yeah...you haven't seen a stiff beating until you've seen an IWA Mid-South stiff beating.

Yeah, I saw the TPI 2003 and that Ian/Mickie thing was just horrendous...just really unsettling to watch.