TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

Steve Austin arrested again

This reminds me when Tawney Kitan (sp?) (Whitesnake video) was married to that pitcher from the Braves. One night she flipped out and started beating on him, going as far as taking her high heel off and pounding him in the face and head with it. He called the cops on her and had her arrested and soon left her.

Many made fun of him because he was this big baseball player who was beat up by his wife and had to call the cops for help. But, if he hit her with that pitching hand of his I'm sure the same people who made fun of him would call him a scumbag wife beater.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Many made fun of him because he was this big baseball player who was beat up by his wife and had to call the cops for help. But, if he hit her with that pitching hand of his I'm sure the same people who made fun of him would call him a scumbag wife beater.

Exactly! Exactly!

The original news story makes me think that getting a nipple cripple counts for assault in America.

I could understand people jumping to Austin's defense if this hadn't happened before.

Austin has a history of beating up on women.

The man's a jerk. Vince should fire him.

Guest Dids
What a man that Austin is.

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

What if she was attacking him and he simply pushed her off to prevent a fight. Last I checked a push doesn't constitute beating his g/f incase anyone says it.

No one knows all the facts, so anything could have triggered it.

But that isn't stopping you from making assumptions that Austin's in the right here.

You disgust me.

Nice argument. Austin beats women (or 1) on T.V. for no reason, and thats NEVER happend before.

Dudleyz attacking women in 2000 for no reason mean anything? Oh I forgot, that doesn't count.

Edit: I don't know if youre talking about "Fake" attacking in wrestling, or real life behind the scenes...

Ok here's the thing about Austin stunning Stacy and the reason many people were up in arms about it. Hell I started threads about them right after they happened.

You have Austin, who has been all over the news for hitting his wife, give a Stacy a Stunner because she wouldn't drink beer. Then you have JR, who will damn a wrestler to hell if he even looks at a woman wrong, pretty much excuses Austin actions because "he's Stone Cold and that's the way he is". Then the following week on RAW Austin tells Stacy why he gave her the stunner and said that next time he gives her a beer she better drink. Then Stacy gets a beer and drinks it and all is happy in the world and JR is blowing his load all over his hero.

Yeah I know it was a storyline but, to have some like Austin who had all that trouble that's been reported all over the media it was really dumb to have him do something like that while JR excuses his actions.

Nice argument. Austin beats women (or 1) on T.V. for no reason, and thats NEVER happend before.

Dudleyz attacking women in 2000 for no reason mean anything? Oh I forgot, that doesn't count.

You have Austin, who has been all over the news for hitting his wife, give a Stacy a Stunner because she wouldn't drink beer. Then you have JR, who will damn a wrestler to hell if he even looks at a woman wrong, pretty much excuses Austin actions because "he's Stone Cold and that's the way he is". Then the following week on RAW Austin tells Stacy why he gave her the stunner and said that next time he gives her a beer she better drink. Then Stacy gets a beer and drinks it and all is happy in the world and JR is blowing his load all over his hero.

Yeah I know it was a storyline but, to have some like Austin who had all that trouble that's been reported all over the media it was really dumb to have him do something like that while JR excuses his actions.

You're 100% right.

Guest BionicRedneck

I'm always disgusted by things like this, but alot of people take this stupid 'Burn him!' standpoint nowadays. Jeez...we don't know ANYTHING about this. Maybe she's a money grabbing tart, maybe Austin pushed her and she deserved it. Sure, Austin could be a drunken redneck loon, but we don't actually have a clue what happened or how we would react in the same situation.

I just hate the 'man = lowest scum if he hits a woman' stuff, though. No wonder nobody takes those feminists seriously, when they harp on about equality.

Austin needs to lay off the booze, though.

Guest Trivia247
I'm always disgusted by things like this, but alot of people take this stupid 'Burn him!' standpoint nowadays. Jeez...we don't know ANYTHING about this. Maybe she's a money grabbing tart, maybe Austin pushed her and she deserved it. Sure, Austin could be a drunken redneck loon, but we don't actually have a clue what happened or how we would react in the same situation.

I just hate the 'man = lowest scum if he hits a woman' stuff, though. No wonder nobody takes those feminists seriously, when they harp on about equality.

Austin needs to lay off the booze, though.

if there was nothing to it theres nothing to report about then. Not like it would be her stubbing her toe and claiming he broke her foot or anything.

but it was brought up earlier if she wanted money being a "tart" as you decide she should have been, she would want to take him on civilily not Criminally. in any event she'll get bought off and you be able to Enjoy your Lord and Savior every monday night as always dawwww

Honestly, if a woman wants to punch a man, at this point, I feel she had best prepare herself for the consequences of her action and he should have full right to retaliate.

If you can't HANDLE what your actions will lead to, then you shouldn't do them.

"But a guy can hit a woman much harder than she can hit him".

Yes, that is true. Perhaps women should then avoid hitting men to start off with.

Any man who beats a woman is scum. Plain and simple. Men who beat their GF, wives, whatever for no reason deserve a punishment that would be deemed unconstitutional.

BUT, if the woman wishes to INITIATE the violence, she had best think about what she's doing before she does it and get ready for the consequences.

^

What he said. Anyone who initiates violence had better be prepared for retaliation. It doesn't matter how much smaller you are - if you're that small, you shouldn't be starting on someone that much bigger than you. It doesn't - correction, SHOULDN'T - matter what gender you are, and what gender the person you're hitting it. This first person to strike is in the wrong.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

What if she was attacking him and he simply pushed her off to prevent a fight. Last I checked a push doesn't constitute beating his g/f incase anyone says it.

But that isn't stopping you from making assumptions that Austin's in the right here.

You disgust me.

Nice way to ignore everyone else's opinion's but my middle of the fence one. Jackass.

I loath you more than a person who eats cockroaches....OK not that much ( :throwup:)

Guest Trivia247

as it gets personal in the defense of Austin...

ok the gf now evidently been reduced to a money grubbing lying tart... as I read the degeneration of her character by the Defenders.

Guest Trivia247

I don't know if this was added from today.

Steve Austin has apparently been accused of domestic abuse yet again. According to a report on local San Antonio TV-news affiliate KSAN-12, an incident occurred between Austin and his girlfriend, Tess Broussard.

Police were called to Austin's home on Thursday and, according to the police report, the two, who are in the process of separation, were arguing when Austin "became irritable" and pushed down Broussard, who landed on her hands and knees. Broussard told the police that she "feared bodily injury" and that she has pictures taken for evidence. She plans to pursue legal action against Austin.

SSA Entertainment sent out a press release earlier today stating the following: "Despite the reports of Steve Austin's situation in Texas earlier today, SSA Entertainment has confirmed that Steve Austin will be in Secaucus tomorrow as scheduled." So, for those planning to attend the Austin autograph signing in Secarus tomorrow, you can still expect him to be there.

(Thanks to PWInsider.com)

shes got pictures now. heh wonder how long will it take for them to float over the internet.

Not too sound sexist (I'm not), but if women wanted equal rights for everything, how come when they beat the shit out of a guy, the guy has to take it like he has no choice of not defending himself?

I bring this up again for clarity.

Now, IF Austin hit her, then I'd be up in arms. But she didn't report being hit. She reported being 'pushed'. Being pushed has many different scenarios than being hit.

We've heard one side of the story, and for some reason this side is flashing 'attention seeker' from all areas to me.

'Injuries to hands and knees'...yet no bruises and no broken/fractured bones. Without seeming too skeptical...well, ok, seeming skeptical...to be honest, this at first glance sounds like one of those 1800-dial-a-lawyer people has seen money signs. Then again, I am skeptical about this.

Also, AS...I admire your views, and your opinions. But not everyone has strong self-restraint. If Austin saw red during an arguement and shoved her, he's in the wrong...if he hit her, he's even more in the wrong...I just don't buy the severity of this personally.

Now, IF Austin hit her, then I'd be up in arms. But she didn't report being hit. She reported being 'pushed'. Being pushed has many different scenarios than being hit.

I had no idea a man assaulting a woman could have so many nuances.

If I pushed a police officer, somehow I don't think the judge would buy a "at least I didn't hit him" defense.

Like I said, I'd be more likely to want to think Austin had a defense were it not for the fact that this isn't the first (or second) time he's been accused of assaulting a woman he's been in a relationship with.

busted316.jpg

Guest Trivia247

like many said here (especially the loyal defenders)

We don't know everything.....

there may be a difference between a shove and a Push down. Plus we are not in this woman's mindset. We don't know what its like to get in the arguement with someone bigger and when you turn you get shoved down so hard you hurt yourself and you turn around and you See and you think this Person is fully capable of Hurting you if ever he gets pissed off.

Thats what we don't read here if there was any true fear in Tess that she thought she was in danger. We can all say ohhh I got pushed...or we get shoved we got in a fight, we got our ass whipped etc. But thats different completely from a Woman who maybe smaller and getting pushed down and in fear for her health.

but its like two camps here..

either we don't know whats happening so Austin must have done something more that is not being disclosed

or...

We don't know what happened so therefore we must believe in Austin and she must be a money grubbing Cry wolf Tart who overly exaggerated whatever physical action took place

and the debate got too the point of insults which kinda tells you how personal people feel about the Lives of some guy they'll never meet outside of seeing him on tv.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

At least the thread got a good discussion going until insults had to come into play.

Guest Anglesault

You disgust me.

Nice way to ignore everyone else's opinion's but my middle of the fence one.

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times

You immediately made it her fault. Middle of the fence my ass.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

OK, so maybe I should've said Possibly instead of probably. Still, it's just trying to look at it from a unbias POV.

Guest Anglesault
OK, so maybe I should've said Possibly instead of probably. Still, it's just trying to look at it from a unbias POV.

No, it's trying to get Austin off the hook.

Everyone knows that Austin's not going down for this - it's just not gonna happen. Get the cop's kid an autograph and he's good to go.

But as has said, who knows just what the fuck she did to him?

While I do not condone physically harming a woman in any way, shape or form, he pushed her - if she was off her rocker and throwing punches at him, what else could he do?

But Steve Austin is still an asshole when it comes to this situation.

Guest Anglesault
While I do not condone physically harming a woman in any way, shape or form, he pushed her - if she was off her rocker and throwing punches at him, what else could he do?

If she wasn't facing him (which hand and knee injuries indicate to me) He's both an asshole and a coward

Edited by Anglesault

Guest croweater

If she wasn't facing him (which hand and knee injuries indicate to me) He's both an asshole and a coward

we don't know if he was standing behind her and pushed her, we don't know if she was attacking him and he pushed her away causing her to trip and fall, we don't know if he pushed her on one shoulder which twisted her as she fell. We don't know if it was a nudge or a shove. We don't know if they we're arguing or it was unprovoked.

We know nothing except she was pushed and has "injuries" (the extent of which are unknown and can be assumed relatively minimal).

I just don't think that a push qualifies as assult. If she's scared of him and thinks he can hurt her physically she should leave him. A push is just that. If she thinks of it strongly enough to call the police she obviously has the strength to just leave the situation now so that it doesn't happen again.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

we don't know if he was standing behind her and pushed her, we don't know if she was attacking him and he pushed her away causing her to trip and fall, we don't know if he pushed her on one shoulder which twisted her as she fell. We don't know if it was a nudge or a shove. We don't know if they we're arguing or it was unprovoked.

We know nothing except she was pushed and has "injuries" (the extent of which are unknown and can be assumed relatively minimal).

I just don't think that a push qualifies as assult. If she's scared of him and thinks he can hurt her physically she should leave him. A push is just that. If she thinks of it strongly enough to call the police she obviously has the strength to just leave the situation now so that it doesn't happen again.

Don't bother. Anglesault will no-sell any non Anti-Austin comments and go back to the same shit from Page 2.