TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brian

Albums you regret getting after you bought them

Aerosmith - Draw The Line

Amazing that they went from Toys in the Attic & Rocks to this empty mess of a record (bar the title track). They were good when they were doing a lot of drugs but this record was the point where they did too many (ie. an insane amount) which resulted in shitty albums and career downfall.

311's From Chaos. I like three songs on that lousy thing, and every other track just runs together. Waste of time, effort, and money. Guess I should try getting one of their good albums next.

Yeah, that's totally their worst one. Don't worry--it gets much better.

I realized picking up Phantom Planet "The Guest" was a bad move on the first run-through. And there was no point to me getting Reel Big Fish "Everything Sucks".

I actually enjoyed that CD, Parka. Granted I was only 12 at the time, but I enjoyed pretty much every track, even if some (or most of them) were pretty corny. I may dust it off and pop it in the CD player just to see if it's as I remember it. Their later CDs were much worse (in my opinion), but I really liked this one. I did however, pay full price for it since it was new at the time. I was made aware of how much times had changed when I was in a CD Warehouse a few weeks ago and so that CD, as well as many other CDs I bought from around that time, priced at a buck each.

Aerosmith - Draw The Line

Amazing that they went from Toys in the Attic & Rocks to this empty mess of a record (bar the title track). They were good when they were doing a lot of drugs but this record was the point where they did too many (ie. an insane amount) which resulted in shitty albums and career downfall.

What about Milk Cow Blues? I thought that is the shining track on that album, as well as the title track, obviously. I do agree that this is one hell of an empty sounding record, but I always thought they did a great job on their version of MCB.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Nickelback- The state

I didn't hate them before that album but I sure do now.

I realized picking up Phantom Planet "The Guest" was a bad move on the first run-through. And there was no point to me getting Reel Big Fish "Everything Sucks".

"Everything Sucks" is a very disappointing album. I still love Reel Big Fish, but I got this one after buying Favourite Noise and Why Do They Rock So Hard? and thought it was very average. Luckily I got it off eBay for £3, so I didn't feel too annoyed

I honestly can't remember buying a CD I hated. I usually listen before I buy and the most underwhelming CD i have ever heard with an intention to buy had to have been DMX whatever the fuck he put out after And Then There Was X

The only album I have ever regretted was paying $28 for a Pink Floyd import entitled Stranger than Fiction. It's supposedly a soundboard recording from 1972, but I tend to disagree. The sound is horrible and the lyrics are practically inaudible. Total waste of my loot.