TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

WWE SMACKDOWN HOUSE SHOW IN TAMPA, FLORIDA

Guest Trivia247

If you read my Mideon Interview... he says he only worked the house show, but evidently people in the back liked seeing him back.

That was disgusting what happen to Eddies Daughter, what the hell is the matter with people. Do that to the wrestlers fine thats a part of wrestling, but their kids?

Fuck that guy, all his family, and anyone else that looks like him.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Eddie sure has trouble with people throw booze on him. its happened 3 times in the past year. I'd kick the shit outta the guy to if it was my daughter, but oh well.

Guest Ram
wasn't there burgulr who fell through a skylight and crashed and landed on a knife and his hand and won a lawsuit against some old lady...

You're thinking of Jim Carrey's Liar Liar. I remember that being mentioned when his secretary is berating him in the courtroom for protecting bad people.

Guest Choken One

i dont know about the movie but i do know i heard of the story...

I just hope vince doesn't think

"MMM...This is the third time eddy and a fan have had a problem...lets make an angle of a group of OVWERs attacking eddy...creating a WE HATE EDDY gang. WHE! God it'll sell like crazy...Get that Horsu guy on this PRONTO~!."

wasn't there  burgulr who fell through a skylight and crashed and landed on a knife and his hand and won a lawsuit against some old lady...

That's mentioned in the film 'Liar Liar' but I dunno if it's true or not.

And in most cases, the fine print on the back of the ticket waives the arena/performers of responsibility; generally, you're on your own once you step inside. If you jump the rail or provoke the wrestlers in any other way, you have NO leg to stand on; they can beat the shit out of you if they want to. After all, you were the one who instigated it, not them. The aforementioned RVD case is presumably different because, well, RVD hit him first, not the other way around. Or it could be because ECW didn't always cover all their bases and may have forgotten to address the liability issue on tickets/programs/etc.

EDIT: And wrestlers diving into the crowd and being close enough to potentially hit someone isn't usually expected at a wrestling event, so that was probably part of it too.

wasn't there  burgulr who fell through a skylight and crashed and landed on a knife and his hand and won a lawsuit against some old lady...

You're thinking of Jim Carrey's Liar Liar. I remember that being mentioned when his secretary is berating him in the courtroom for protecting bad people.

It's actually happened before, down here I believe.

Hey, I was at this show. It didn't hit his kids. It wasn't even close really. Seemed to me they were bringing the guy down to the ring so Eddie could scare him. When he jumped the rail at the guy and was held back, that looked like it was all planned just to put some fear in the guy. It worked, I saw him outside with the cops, with his own wife and kid, all three crying.

Also, another fan hit the guy who threw the drink, and he was arrested too.

There's a case where a burglar broke into a house through a window, broke his leg tripping on this kid's skateboard while in the dark, sued and won because the house was "An unsafe environment" <_<