TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

RAW tonight.

Guest Suicide King

Your favorite Kliq members will be in attendance tonight at Raw. I don't remember where we are sitting, and I don't know if we'll have any signs or any means of recognizing us but there you go. Nyah nyah.

Trust me...it's NOT a reason to watch RAW. In fact, knowing that King and Mark will be there is enough reason for me to throw my TV out a window.

Da "damn bastards" H

Now that was a little harsh.

I will have a sign. As I am a huge Al Snow mark (no snide comments please) I based my sign on one of his little gimmicks while calling Heat. You see (and I feel the need to explain this since, apparently nobody watches the WWE around here) whenever there is a "jobber" on the show, Al changes their name to something silly. Lately, he has been using the last name "Babaganoosh". Thus, Joey Phoenix last night became "Joey Babaganoosh of the World-Famous Flying Babaganoosh Brothers".

Thus mine reads "Chris Babaganoosh of the World-Famous Flying Babaganoosh Brothers" with a big arrow.

So now you know...

Consider it lowered further as I have a smaller Babaganoosh sign for everyone going.

Including you "Brian Babaganoosh".

:)

Guest Suicide King

Is the other side blank, so that I can bring a marker and change it to the ever classier "I'm with stupid" and arrow sign?

Guest Suicide King

And if I recall correctly they moved Bad Blood from Louisville to Columbus as well, so we may be attending that also.

Hey now...I watch RAW! I'm just a lowly mark...and don't you forget it Mark Stevens!!

Uhhhh...sometimes the steaming pile of dung that comes out of mouth amazes even me.

Da "where'd that come from" H

You'll know if I'm ever at a WWE show if you see a sign with four arrows pointing left, down, up and right, in that order from left to right.

Guest Xstasy

what about a sign that says: "up up down down left right left right B A start"

in that order from left to right?