TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

The One & Only Big Poppa Website

y2gay.jpg

Popick used to be on Hot or Not and I remember he got like a 5 or something, but I can't find the link anymore. I think it was that backwards hat pic I posted in this thread.

Mole looks like a serial killer.

I'm sure you look MUCH better.

If you're talking to me, then yes I do, actually.

I am rather thing and rather short and rather cute. =)

Now Agnes.

The girl in that Y2J HOCKEY JERSEY~ picture may have been raped, and seeing it on TSM (because she frequents here) will bring back bad memories. You don't want to cause any trouble, do you?

I'll bet you all look like my ass, before I shave it.

Well, that's the look I was going for.

And since you sarcastically implied that I couldn't look any better than Popick, you must find Stephen Joseph pretty attractive, eh? Maybe he can give you his cell phone number and you two can hook up and have a fun night on the town. Just think, you can go swing dancing, kayaking, and even bowling if you don't mind losing to the former team captain. Top it off with a romantic time by a roaring fireplace, where Popick can explain all the different types of supply and demand to you, and that's one hell of a date.

Guest DustyFinish

And since you sarcastically implied that I couldn't look any better than Popick, you must find Stephen Joseph pretty attractive, eh? Maybe he can give you his cell phone number and you two can hook up and have a fun night on the town. Just think, you can go swing dancing, kayaking, and even bowling if you don't mind losing to the former team captain. Top it off with a romantic time by a roaring fireplace, where Popick can explain all the different types of supply and demand to you, and that's one hell of a date.

This does intrigue me. Does he put out?

Well when they were invading the teen forums last week I did stumble upon this thread...

http://teenforums.studentcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=30144

Well when they were invading the teen forums last week I did stumble upon this thread...

http://teenforums.studentcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=30144

That was pretty funny AP.

Guest FrigidSoul

They really could be brothers...although Barron would be the brother to punch Popick, then sit on his head and fart.

Wow, still going on with your mini-rant

The dancing avatar was funny C-boose.

The hotornot score - 7.0

And yeah, that's a pic of me...19? or 20? can't remember

Cmon guys, you're REALLY running out of ideas here.

Guest Dids

Stephen, as somebody that thinks you're actually OK- you do yourself no good by responding to this thread. The only way they lay off if is you ignore it.

::coughs::

Cuse me...Mr. Illusion?

This is my thread to be flamed in...

I'd appreciate that all negative comments be directed at me

Thanks for your cooperation

/thanks dids

Guest FrigidSoul

You're fucked now Agnes, Popick's OAOAST Posse is coming to wreck ya

Oooooooh, better watch out! But seriously Agnes, that thread was funny as fuck.

Guest Dids

Hey now- I'm part of no posse. I consider myself a partial observer that tried to give advice that Popkick didn't even take. That's my last attempt to help the guy out.

btw- rule number one of having pictures of yourself on the internet is to post them first- so that nobody can try and diss you with them later.

Rule number two is don't have pictures on the internet unless you're a hot 17 year old girl.

Guest FrigidSoul

I dunno Dids, your pic didn't harm anything. You looked like the life of the party kind of guy. As Homer Simpsons once said "Only two types of people can pull off wearing a Hawaiin shirt...gay guys or a big fat party animal" and Dids doesn't appear homosexual to me.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
The hotornot score - 7.0

I linked a friend of mine to your pic and they liked it.

He's 5'9, 300 pounds and think's you're a perfect 10.

The hotornot score - 7.0

I linked a friend of mine to your pic and they liked it.

He's 5'9, 300 pounds and think's you're a perfect 10.

I thought we promised to keep that between the two of us. Fucker.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Sorry. But I knew Popick would be interested.

Maybe he'll give ya the digits.

I've actually seen him swing dance (randomly entertaining the crowd before a showing of The Two Towers), and I gotta admit, he was pretty damn good at it.

I've actually seen him swing dance (randomly entertaining the crowd before a showing of The Two Towers), and I gotta admit, he was pretty damn good at it.

There is no such thing as good swing dancing.

And I have something I have to admit....

...I LOOK LIKE STEPHEN POPICK!

It's true.