TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

Storybook Wrestling hatreds

Guest Trivia247

We know of the fabled Business altering events that caused the Montreal Incident...Bret Hart hating HBK... HBK hating Bret Hart. Bret Hart hating McMahon... McMahon hating well anyone that hates him.

but what about other story hatreds..

Snake and Rude... For Rude having use with his wife

Shawn Michaels and Marty Jenetty they would have fist fights in hotel parking lots.

but what other hatreds had surfaced in the wrestling world?

Hogan and Flair

Hogan and Savage

Hogan and Ventura

Dusty Rhodes and Flair

Jeff Jarrett and Vince McMahon

Undertaker and HBK(Because of Wrestlemania 14 and HBK being "forced" to job)

I had never heard about the Taker/HBK thing.

Did Ventura ever have a confrontation with Hogan, or anything personal that ever brought about his resentment? Or did he just think Hogan was an asshole?

Guest Frank_Nabbit
Hogan and Flair

Hogan and Savage

Hogan and Ventura

Dusty Rhodes and Flair

Out of that list the only "legit" hatred would be Ventura and Hogan

Flair/Hogan

Hogan/Savage had good working relationships - Savage only hated Hogan's guts when it was convienent

Guest Goodear

Sullivan swears up and down that he really didn't have a problem with Benoit or any of the Radicals and to this day doesn't understand why they blame him for the reason they left WCW.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Sullivan swears up and down that he really didn't have a problem with Benoit

That's gotta be horseshit. Benoit stole his wife, fer chrissakes.

And to put ther icing on the cake, it was Kevin Sullivans fault.

Hogan and Flair

Hogan and Savage

Hogan and Ventura

Dusty Rhodes and Flair

Flair has no legit heat with Dusty or Hogan. Him and Dusty even commentated together in 2001.

Savage hates Hogan these days but Hogan's indifferent to Savage. So it's not mutual hate.

Ventura hates Hogan cause Hogan ratted Jesse out when he tried to unionize aorund the time of WM2. Jesse felt betrayed and Hogan didn't help things by making fun of Jesse's polticial aspirations in 98 and 99.

Taker/HBK I'm sure have made up since WM14.

Jarrett and Vince still hate each other to my knowledge(firing JJ on air didn't help the friendship).

How was Benoit stealing Sullivan's wife, Sullivan's fault? Yah putting her with Benoit might not have been samrt but Benoit was fully in the wrong in this situation.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Ole Anderson and anyone else in wrestling.

and of course Bret and HBK.

How was Benoit stealing Sullivan's wife, Sullivan's fault? Yah putting her with Benoit might not have been samrt but Benoit was fully in the wrong in this situation.

How it is usually termed as Sullivan's fault is because he forced the two to "live the gimmick" and basically wound up booking his own divorce. In order to get the angle over he made Nancy and Benoit travel together, eat together, even stay in the same hotel room together. He made them be together all the time and told them to act all lovey dovey in public. You put two people in a situation like that and nature is bound to take it's course.

Jarrett and Vince still hate each other to my knowledge(firing JJ on air didn't help the friendship).

When did this happen? And by that, I mean the firing on TV.

I know of the bad blood, even the Austin stuff, but all I remember is Jarrett losing the IC title to Chyna at No Mercy in the 'Good House Keeping' match and then Jarrett showing up the next night on Nitro and Guitar shotting Buff Bagwell.

I know of the bad blood, even the Austin stuff, but all I remember is Jarrett losing the IC title to Chyna at No Mercy in the 'Good House Keeping' match and then Jarrett showing up the next night on Nitro and Guitar shotting Buff Bagwell.

I think it was Vince on the last Nitro. "Jeff Jarrett is Double-G, Double-O, Double-N, Double-E ----- GONE!" If it was anything else, I don't remember.

Guest Goodear
Maven & Randy Orton. They even fought in a bar!

Wait...

Just for no sake at all, it was Jindrak and Orton... Maven played referee.

Scott Hall and Goldberg

Austin and Hogan up until about a year ago.

Yup last Nitro, Vince fired Luger and Jarrett on air as one last "fuck yyou" to both of em. Jarrett's contract expired the day before No Mercy 1999 and the onyl way he agreed to jobbing to Chyna was for Vince to fork over $500,000 cash on the spot. Since it was an IC title match Vince caved but as they say, he never forgot.

Guest reshad974

BTW, I find it funny that it is hardly-ever said in IWC that Benoit is a wife stealer....

Guest TonyJaymzV1

eh, if I was Sullivan, I woulda done worse...losing to David Flair clean, anybody?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

BTW, I find it funny that it is hardly-ever said in IWC that Benoit is a wife stealer....

Too bad it's not a criminal offense on Benoit's part. But what did he see in her? She wasn't that attractive IMO.

And Austin's first wife was married to Chris Adams I thought, so eh...Shit happens.

eh, if I was Sullivan, I woulda done worse...losing to David Flair clean, anybody?

Oh, same here. If I was Sullivan, I would have been 100X more vindictive. At least we got a sweet feud out of the whole mess.

Guest Choken One

Yup last Nitro, Vince fired Luger and Jarrett on air as one last "fuck yyou" to both of em. Jarrett's contract expired the day before No Mercy 1999 and the onyl way he agreed to jobbing to Chyna was for Vince to fork over $500,000 cash on the spot. Since it was an IC title match Vince caved but as they say, he never forgot.

I would Have just punkec Jarrett out and took the title and announced Jarrett ran like a bitch from Chyna...Made a A Quickie Title Tournament without ever putting it in Chyna's hands in the first fucking place.

I think it was Vince on the last Nitro. "Jeff Jarrett is Double-G, Double-O, Double-N, Double-E ----- GONE!" If it was anything else, I don't remember.

Jarrett was ggoonnee? Is that pronounced "guh-goonie"?

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

Ive never heard that Hogan and Flair hate each other. I thought they've always been Friendly rivals.

I'm sure Bad news Brown hated Andre after the " Shit-down splash" incident