TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

OAO 2004 MLB Games Thread

A's fall to 2-1 :( Oh well they win their first series of the year. I believe I shall be going to the game on Friday Night, oh yes, I SHALL.

Thye sawx aren't that impressive this year either.

What about when Nomar and Trot return? Red Sox are missing some key guys, don't forget.

We'll just have to agree that the Astros deserve to lose and lose often so we can mock them heavily.

Guest FrigidSoul

For all the fans of the Orioles that live in or near Baltimore I demand you beat those children that just brutalised the National Anthem. That was the worst showing since Roseanne sang it.

I'd love to see Bonds hit 660 off Fat Rodge

On another note, I'm considering getting MLB TV since I'm far from the regional TV coverage of my two teams (Reds & Red Sox). Can I get some feedback on it, please?

Guest Anglesault

He is a fucking shithead.

I hope they take his head off when he comes up.

Erggg...I wanted to watch the O's/Sox online through my MLB TV subscription but I have to settle for the radio feed since all the games playing tonight are BLACKED OUT, so ESPN can have sole broadcast of the only avaliabl enational baseball game. What bullshit. I can understand if they were broadcasting the SAME game, but if I want to watch the O's game, blacking it out doesn't make me say, "Oh well, I'll watch the Astros game!" it just means I have to settle for radio. Not fair and doesn't make sense. Fuck ESPN. :angry:

No score in the 2nd btw Lowe vs. Ainsworth.

Guest Anglesault
Uh oh, don't bean Griffey, you'll knock him out for another season

So?

I've gotten used to baseball without Griffey