TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM steals other people's idea's

Guest cobainwasmurdered

This is the offical Ask CWM a question, tell CWM what you think of him, ask to be graded by CWM, and ask for others to be graded by CWM.

Oh and here's a picture of my ex, since that's also a trend.

psycho.jpg

And I can toss in some bitter ranting about when I was cutting edge for Banky.

So let's get the ball rolling.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

JSYK: Good kid. He once stated that I was one of his favorite posters when he first joined so he earns points there. His troubles with women closely mirror my own as well. And fireball is badass. On the downside he comes off as Banky lite and unintentionally seem,s to follow around posters to insult them. But he hates all the right people so it's O.K.

Grade: B+

IDRM: When he first started posting regularly I think I was one of the first to notice how funny he was. That was around the time of my 10,000 post. He did good work at UGS, and is a good guy.

Grade: B

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

grade me.....::slips you $100::

Outside of the occasionaly flaming towards me, your posts are never stupid or off-topic, and usually your threads are entertaining.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Grade for BBCW: F

First off, sucking up to a person on the internet is retard. Second, I don't think your mommy would appreciate you stealing money from her purse.

I don't think I've ever seen you post something remotely intelligent or funny. DJ Jeff sucked in a funny way. You just suck. Your feud with Kingofthe909 is like an event from the Special Olypmics.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

First off, sucking up to a person on the internet is retard. Second, I don't think your mommy would appreciate you stealing money from her purse.

I don't think I've ever seen you post something remotely intelligent or funny. DJ Jeff sucked in a funny way. You just suck. Your feud with Kingofthe909 is like an event from the Special Olypmics.

My mothers been dead for three years. How nice of you to make that joke.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

You're welcome.

Go whore for sympathy somewhere else, kiddo.

How the fuck was he supposed to know that? Maybe you stole the money years ago and you've been saving it in the offchance that you might have to buy friendship somewhere down the line.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

How the fuck was he supposed to know that? Maybe you stole the money years ago and you've been saving it in the offchance that you might have to buy friendship somewhere down the line.

Hey, I stole that money fairly...

Grade Kingofthe909. He possibly can't be any better. And he's probably the person who does steal from his mother.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hmmmm...dont know if he was ever banned, so i'll ponder what grade rawmvp gets. :D

At least I'm not the only "F"er here.

Grade me.

Also, a quick Kurt Cobain-Axl Rose anecdote for your amusement

Backstage at the 1992 VMAs.........

"'Axl, Axl come over here,' Courtney yells across the room after noticing Rose a few feet away. 'Will you be the godfather to our child?" she asks. Rose was not a big admirer of Courtney, whom he had frequently run into on the L.A. music scene, and had told friends that she was a "phony bitch." He was no fan of Kurt either, who frequently attacked the sexism and homophobia of Guns N Roses, calling the band pathetic and untalented. Nevertheless, Axl had once asked Nirvana to tour with his band, and was rudely rebuffed.

Rose saunters over to Kurt, with several of his entourage and handlers besides him, and looks ready for a fight. 'You shut you bitch up, or I'm taking you down to the pavement,' he tells an amused Kurt.

Kurt turns to Courtney and says, "Shut up, bitch!" A crowd of musicians and record industry reps have gathered around the Cobains and Rose. Laughter erupts from the crowd of onlookers. Courtney seems happy that everyone is finally paying attention to her. Rose looks satisfied and leaves the scene with his entourage.

"I guess I did what he wanted me to do-be a man,' Kurt later said. 'He just wanted to see me stand up to Courtney.'"

-from the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?"

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I love that story. It's a classic.

Rawmvp:

He was stupid but more crative than you dumbshits.

Grade: D-

JAxl: You've been around a long time but I've never gotten to know you. You like GNR but look like Vanilla ICe.

Grade: C+

I love that story. It's a classic.

Rawmvp:

He was stupid but more crative than you dumbshits.

Grade: D-

JAxl: You've been around a long time but I've never gotten to know you. You like GNR but look like Vanilla ICe.

Grade: C+

Jeez, I thought that story would at least bump me up to a B. Oh well, lol.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

banky can do what he wants.

He;ll do it anyway.

Guest FrigidSoul

I fail miserably, in fact I bring down Banky's grade.

To be honest I think Courtney Love, Dave Ghroel<sp?>, and the Nirvana record producer were all in on Kurt's death. The toxicology reports showed that he was so drugged up he wouldn't be able to lift a shotgun, let alone pull the trigger of one. I believe it all stems over Kurt's refusal to play Woodstock 25th anniversary, and I also believe that Dave and Courtney had an affair and only now hate one another.

There's too many facts being ignored just to rule it a suicide for the sake of ease.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

ugh. Grohl always hated Courtney. It's well documented.

Grohl had very little to do with the band's direction and if anything was more than willing to move on. If anyone had anything to lose it was Novelsic since he wasn't as talented as eith Kurt or Grohl

Guest FrigidSoul

but Novacelik was pretty much contemplating getting out of the music scene and heading into politics at that point anyways. In fact he brought it up in an MTV interview the January or February before Kurt's death.

I'm convinced the record producer had some part in it, because when Kurt refused to play the Woodstock 25th anniversary it cost him a GREAT deal of money.

Axl is too crazy to lose to Cobain. Remember when we jumped into the crowd and knocked out that fan in St. Louis? Just hit him in his stomach, where he had all that "pain" that caused him to do heroin, but yet no Doctor could find anything wrong with ;)

Axl is too crazy to lose to Cobain. Remember when we jumped into the crowd and knocked out that fan in St. Louis?

No. I remember Axl punching the guy holding the camera and the guy looking back at Axl like he was crazy. The guy didn't even move after that cream puff of a shot.

Kurt saying GNR were untalented is pretty funny, though. Slash has more chops then all three Nirvana members put together.