TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spiny norman

The OAO Raw Thread 12 April 2004

Yeah, Triple H having no gut is fat. Please, shut up with the "Crowd is dead" and "Hungry Hungry Helmsley" jokes.

He IS in worse shape than before the groin pull...no six pack anymore, in fact, his stomach DOES actually stick out a bit. THAT is "tubby" considering the condition HHH has been in.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Damn the camera shooting up Ortons ass and Benoit kciking HHH's.

Time to take a commercial break

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Damn, Foley looks really thin

Because Foley gave HHH some of his excess weight.

I see HHH back to his old shape and having good matches. Please point out the fat on HHH. I'm really interested.

I don't know how good this'll be, we'll see how it goes after the break, it'll probably go another 10 minutes once they come back, probably with Evolution controlling.

Good call.

Thanks.

The moment they broke out into a schmoz I knew that was a cue for a commercial break to be taken.

I see HHH back to his old shape and having good matches. Please point out the fat on HHH. I'm really interested.

look at his midsection and back, both of which were "ripped" before he had the groin pull.

And what did I tell ya, Evolution's controlling

Guest Choken One

OOOHHH

They are doing the old "We can go as long as we want" trick for this match...

So we might just get another 10-15 minutes out of it.

Good call.

Thanks.

The moment they broke out into a schmoz I knew that was a cue for a commercial break to be taken.

True. I miss the good old days of right before the main event JR would yell out we have taken all of our commercial breaks or we have to take our last commercial break (Which they would do right before the main event) and then you would not have to deal with the commercials during the main event.

Thanks.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

look at his midsection and back, both of which were "ripped" before he had the groin pull.

Well three years is a big difference. Look at Foley. In three years he gained like 40 pounds and recently lost like 80.

Plus HHH is getting older. And I STILL don't see "fat". I see not quite as ripped as before.

Guest Choken One

sad how the two 40+ year old farts can go like that...and the other 90% of the industry is clueless.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
sad how the two 40+ year old farts can go like that...and the other 90% of the industry is clueless.

Who besides Flair is over 40? HHH/HBK/Benoit/Foley are in mid-late 30s. Benjamin/Orton is between 25-30. Batista is early 30's I think.