TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spiny norman

The OAO Raw Thread 12 April 2004

Guest Choken One
Eugene does goofy stuff...Eric punishes him by forcing him to wrestle that night against Rhyno.

Actually, I think Eric will be a face towards Eugene. Afterall, he gave him a freaking job, right?

the impression I got from last week was that he HAD to give Eugene a job...he made it sound like his sister forced him to..

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Bold prediction: HHH opens the show with a 13 minute promo and says "uh" 52 times.

I was thinking the same thing regarding the tag belts. Benjamin and a Myster Partner vs Flairtista @ Backlash for the belts.

I know Benjamin is feuding with Evolution and all, but wouldn't that kind of ruin the point of him coming to Raw, as a singles wrestler?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Eugene does goofy stuff...Eric punishes him by forcing him to wrestle that night against Rhyno.

Actually, I think Eric will be a face towards Eugene. Afterall, he gave him a freaking job, right?

the impression I got from last week was that he HAD to give Eugene a job...he made it sound like his sister forced him to..

But he wouldn't punish him, he'd punish Regal because Regal is the babysitter.

Not really. If Benjamin came in with a mystery partner, and Randy Orton cost them the belts, that could kick off the Orton-Benjamin program.

Not really. If Benjamin came in with a mystery partner, and Randy Orton cost them the belts, that could kick off the Orton-Benjamin program.

I'd rather not see Orton/Benjamin quite yet, just because it seems apparent that they want to push both guys heavily, so I'd rather have them feud with others than with each other, where their push might not have quite the same effect.

Bold prediction: HHH opens the show with a 13 minute promo and says "uh" 52 times.

Everytime HHH says "uh" or puts himself over as the greatest wrestler ever, take a drink.

Everytime Chris Benoit stands there and watches him do it without saying anything, take a shot.

Joe, I haven't got THAT much alcohol. Plus, its 9 in the morning and I've gotta go see a girl later.

So with all the main eventers in one match, does that mean Lance Storm will get over a minute for his match this week?

The real question is Will Lance Storm even get a match tonight on Raw?

Eugene does goofy stuff...Eric punishes him by forcing him to wrestle that night against Rhyno. Eugene gets over dispite TSM insistance that it's a stupid gimmick.

Matt Hardy gets jobber rights... 

Replace Rhyno with Matt Hardy since Matt is still a heel on TV and only a face at House shows.

Everytime HHH says "uh" or puts himself over as the greatest wrestler ever, take a drink.

Everytime Chris Benoit stands there and watches him do it without saying anything, take a shot.

You know since Beniot won the title, last week was the only time HHH or even Evloution has looked that strong. So Beniot hasn't really been buried at all from WM 20 to last week.

Guest JMA

In a SHOCKING~! swerve, it will be revealed that Eric had an affair with his sister. From this incestous union, Eugene was born. Thus, Eric hired him because he's his father.

Don't look at me like that. You KNOW they'd do it.

I'm guessing the use of the word "bold" was immense sarcasm.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm guessing the use of the word "bold" was immense sarcasm.

Who Told? :P

Another bold prediction: Lita will have a match and it will suck.

Here's Another: Gail Kim still won't have heat and will botch 3 moves if she wrestles.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Well, nothing new mentioned in the Raw preview.

Maybe they're still writing it. *shrug*

That requires the writers to be brainless....(remembers news of Lita having attitude problems but is being pushed again.) You're right, they're probably writing it on their taco bell wrappers thinking of new ways to sound racist on Smackdown.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Is it me or does Johnny Nitro look like the bad guy from Kindergarden Cop?

And Benjamin still rules damn it. Let him pin whats-his name. And is Foley wearing jeans again!?

the only thing stupider than signs that make sense to just a few marks friends, are idiots talking on cell phones while waving at the camera. Talk about attention whores!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Well, I'm 0 for 1 in predictions so far. Damn Mick Foley. I wanted

Triple H to bore me for 15 minutes.

Well, I'm 0 for 1 in predictions so far. Damn Mick Foley. I wanted

Triple H to bore me for 15 minutes.

he will, there's plenty of time in the show, of course he also gets to bore ya in the ring tonight!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

KANE!!!!!! Time to squash Lance Storm or Rhyno I guess...