TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

This Week In Baseball

Guest FrigidSoul

That would be the latest in the season the Orioles have been in first since 98

Guest Anglesault

NO! COME BACK LOWE! K-ROD IS UP!

Of course they can come back. Hopefuly not, but I'm not fully confident in the team.

The Jays need to wake the fuck up. I'm almost glad today's game isn't on TV here, at least I can watch the Marlins lose on TBS, even if it means cheering for the Braves.

Guest Anglesault
Contreras is doing his best to help us back into the game

I figured he would.

Damn, any high fly scares me in that park. Not Ortiz's fly there, but Pokey Reese's ball in the second scared me

The Jays need to wake the fuck up. I'm almost glad today's game isn't on TV here, at least I can watch the Marlins lose on TBS, even if it means cheering for the Braves.

OOOOOH sorry chief, two run pinch hit HR for Ramon Casto!

Yes! First regular season jump-out-of-my-chair-and-scream this season.

How can you say that someone is on pace for the greatest offensive season in ML history? Do you realize how crazy a statement that is?

Guest FrigidSoul
NO! COME BACK LOWE! K-ROD IS UP!

Of course they can come back. Hopefuly not, but I'm not fully confident in the team.

Aren't you happy they're up 7-1 in the third?

Its 7-3 now

How can you say that someone is on pace for the greatest offensive season in ML history? Do you realize how crazy a statement that is?

Do you realize what being humorously irreverent on a message board is? ;)

Guest FrigidSoul
Why would I expect Jose Contreras to do anything properly?

Posada evidently didn't feel Contreras was doing enough helping so he let one bounce away from him to move the runners up to second and third.

The Jay fans are booing Delgado. That's pretty damn common since him, Halliday and Wells are really the only thing the damn franchise seems to have anymore.

Meanwhile, the O's have swept the Jays and moved to 7-4 on the season. First sweep of the Jays at Skydome since 1994.

Guest FrigidSoul

If Giambi was at first I guarentee that ball goes through...or at least bounces off of him and makes him look funnier than he normally does.

Don't go offering me Contreras. The Rangers wanted him in the A-Rod deal but the Yanks chose to have them pay more money off A-Hole's contract.

Guest Anglesault

David Ortiz is the one Sox that scares me everytime he comes up. Thank God he popped out.

Guest FrigidSoul

Orioles next 13 games are against Tampa Bay, Toronto, and Seattle. They could be in first until at least mid-May with that schedule.

In Maddux's defense, he's been pitching very well today aside from a few select pitches, several of which have left the park. But then again, the wind is blowing straight out at about 45 mph, so you can't place all of the blame on Maddux here. High scores from both teams were to be expected today. The wind is crazy here today as evident by a great play by Griffey taking a hit away from Sosa and Alou following it with a TRIPLE over Griffey's head after he misplayed it. And that was followed by another one over Griffey's head from Ramirez. Alou's just a single away from the cycle. This one's a long way from over.

And the highlight of this game so far is the obese shirtless guy in the bleachers with "I ate Bartman" written across his chest.

Guest Anglesault
Orioles next 13 games are against Tampa Bay, Toronto, and Seattle. They could be in first until at least mid-May with that schedule.

Tampa is spunky.

What a way to lose. Marlins get swept by the Braves...Miguel Cabrera lost a fly ball in the sun and Andruw Jones just got in under the tag. Damn.