TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Hair Style...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

summer = bald

winter = out of control curls

like inc, I haven't paid for a hair cut in about 2 years. but for a hair style and cut or whatever, its been at least 10 years.

and no I've never dyed it like the rest of the fags in this world.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I don't think I've ever paid for a haircut..

I stopped getting real haircuts when my mom stopped paying. After I just shaved my head once or twice a year. I had horrible hair in high school.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Even when I was a kid, I had an aunt that cut hair. I've probably had it trimmed about twice in the last five years though, for free. Aside from that, it's pretty much untouched.

I had an aunt that cut hair too, except she was bad at it. Lucky for me I could sort of pull off the bowl cut because that's what it came out as no matter what you asked her to do. I still have a chunk of my ear missing.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Now that's one thing you're never going to find out one way or the other.

Bald? I'm sorry Marney, I know you're gay, but I'm really starting to like you.

Thanks. I like you too. :)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You're BALD? You're taking this Sigourney weaver obsession a little too far. Sure, she looks good with a space-age flamethrower or encased by a loading robot, but is your head really as shapely as hers? The slightest lump or phrenological mishap and your look is blown.

My skull is not only more shapely than Sigourney Weaver's, it's even more shapely than Patrick Stewart's. In a feminine way.

Their faces are both more beautiful than mine, yes, but I have absolutely nothing to complain about with regard to the contours of my skull. It's practically perfect.

straight dark brown hair about halfway down my ears. I've been letting some sideburns and stuff grow out since Easter but I've got the play I'm in coming up so that'll have to go. After that I'm contemplating adding some red to my hair and letting it grow more, but then there's graduation, and it's starting to get hot around here now so I might want shorter hair.

I've also decided maybe I should stop washing my hair every day. Over spring break I was out of shampoo and conditioner, so I just got my hair sorta wet and that was it, and I actually liked my hair not being so light and feathery from too many washings. To hell with shampoo.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
My skull is not only more shapely than Sigourney Weaver's, it's even more shapely than Patrick Stewart's. In a feminine way.

Their faces are both more beautiful than mine, yes, but I have absolutely nothing to complain about with regard to the contours of my skull. It's practically perfect.

Why, pray tell, did you shave your head? Trying to beat the heat this summer, or are you going butch? Lose a bet? a whim?

I find bald chicks intriguing. If you're going to run with it, get some ink up on your dome.

It shaves (sorry) at least half an hour off my morning routine and half an hour off my evening bath, which comes to a total of one extra hour per day; it also saves me $200 and three hours per week that I'd otherwise spend in transit to or at the salon, plus $50 per month in conditioners, and to top it all off it looks fantastic.

It doesn't make me look "butch" at all. And I'm not getting a tattoo.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You're a bald lesbian with a military background and a shitload of guns and you're not butch? Whatever you say, sister..heh heh.

Actually, I have half native blood in me, but not the (US) American kind.

My parents are both from Mexico, and while my mom has mostly Spanish blood in her, my dad is 100% native. His home town still has people that talk in their native tongue.

It shaves (sorry) at least half an hour off my morning routine and half an hour off my evening bath, which comes to a total of one extra hour per day; it also saves me $200 and three hours per week that I'd otherwise spend in transit to or at the salon, plus $50 per month in conditioners, and to top it all off it looks fantastic.

You don't seem one to pinch pennies, so that's found money right there. You should use it for something exquisitely ridiculous, like commissioning a portrait of yourself, nude, astride a lion.

Guest Dids
I too rocketh the long hair.

er_mi.gif

That girl is looking at your johnson- and you're not looking at her tits.

She looks like a younger version girl I know (a hairdresser actually).

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ok, establishing that Marney's former haircare budget was somehow $850 a month, a complete fucking ripoff no matter what she looked like, let's brainstorm things she can do with this money.

Do you own a cannon? Nude portrait astride a lion is pretty good, but I think antique weapons is the hot new eccentric waste of cash. Seriously, get a goddamn cannon, or gatling gun, or fancy old longrifle with a bayonet.