TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Stephanie McMahon has more surgery.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame
- Stephanie McMahon was recently recovering from nasal cavity surgery.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, April 12th 2004

Note: I don't have the newsletter myself but took it from another board.

I think these are usually done to correct a problem instead of enhancement, but we'll find out when she returns to TV.

Guest Mulatto Heat

She better pray that she doesn't get a nose bleed.

*wonders if anyone will get the reference. Hint: Six Feet Under*

Guest sean pyro
Nasal cavity surgery?

Why would someone need that?

I did a google search on this and 90% of the websites link this with cancer and tumors.

News from 2005:

Stephanie McMahon to star in anti-smoking ads.

Guest Dynamite Kido
They didn't wire her mouth shut permanently? Then I think the problem still remains.

I was gonna say a labotamy(sp?) but that could only improve her booking skills.....

Guest Goodear
With any luck, maybe her voice will be less obnoxious...

... Hey, I can dream, right?

The voice thing is a complete put on that she only put on as a part of her annoying heel act. Before she went heel and ended up joining with Triple H, she didn't talk that way (and was an internet favorite in the circles I traveled in actually).

The voice thing is a complete put on that she only put on as a part of her annoying heel act. Before she went heel and ended up joining with Triple H, she didn't talk that way (and was an internet favorite in the circles I traveled in actually).

How about when she was supposedly a face GM? I don't think that was an act. I think it was an act of chain smoking.

Maybe she partied a bunch of coke while growing up, and it messed up her nasal cavity. It wouldn't be too surprising to have a rich white girl from CT get involved in the devil's dandruff, would it?

Jesus people, grow the fuck up. I have the Observer and it was for a serious nasal infection. My wife has had a similar procedure.

But I guess since it was Steph, it had to be plastic surgery or smoking. It couldn't be anything normal or natural, it had to be something bad because we all think she's the devil.

Fucking morons.

Exactly Dangerous A. Steph isn't the devil. Vince is. She is just a hellspawn.

Dumbasses!

RRR: Crying that Steph didn't die on the operating table.

Ooops, I meant "diet"... hmm, I should probably edit that and not put this correction so far down the page.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Exactly Dangerous A. Steph isn't the devil. Vince is. She is just a hellspawn.

Dumbasses!

Ooops, I meant "diet"... hmm, I should probably edit that and not put this correction so far down the page.

hilarity has ensued like a motherfucker round here.........

Jesus people, grow the fuck up. I have the Observer and it was for a serious nasal infection. My wife has had a similar procedure.

But I guess since it was Steph, it had to be plastic surgery or smoking. It couldn't be anything normal or natural, it had to be something bad because we all think she's the devil.

Fucking morons.

Breath.......just breath dude.

I'm still wondering why this is important enough to start a topic about. Stephanie had a routine operation to fix a problem she's having in her nose..........STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

Fucking morons.

I still think Steph voice is like that is because of all the damn screaming she did as a heel in 2000. Cause her voice would sound like that after yelling for a long time.

Steph's a chain smoker?

Isn't Vince an anti smoker or something?

For some reason I remember reading that about Vince.... help!?

Who said she was a chain smoker?

How about when she was supposedly a face GM? I don't think that was an act. I think it was an act of chain smoking.

Damaramu,

This guy did.

Damaramu,

This guy did.

Where did that guy get it!? Answer me!

What proof do we have of this?

Is it a joke? It's not very funny.

Guest Coffey

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=53252

Exactly Dangerous A.  Steph isn't the devil.  Vince is.  She is just a hellspawn.

Dumbasses!

Yeah, he'd make a GREAT fucking mod....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You wanna know why this folder has problems? That's why. This thread is why. People encouraging the stupid shit by saying it's hilarious is why. It's a lost cause.

Exactly Dangerous A.  Steph isn't the devil.  Vince is.  She is just a hellspawn.

Dumbasses!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You wanna know why this folder has problems? That's why. This thread is why. People encouraging the stupid shit by saying it's hilarious is why. It's a lost cause.

Dude but what you just did also causes problems.

Kind of hypocritical.

Damaramu,

This guy did.

Where did that guy get it!? Answer me!

What proof do we have of this?

Is it a joke? It's not very funny.

I'm wondering the same thing.

Guest What_ever

Fucking morons.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

I just never heard of nasal cavity surgery.

Dumbasses!

Dude but what you just did also causes problems.

Kind of hypocritical.

Yeah just a little hypocritical...

...although I wasn't sure what was the general thrust of the post untill around the fourth or fifth set of rolling eyeballs. Probably my fault for not having pics enabled so I don't see the emoticons(don't like it when a giant pic of a monkey peeing* or some "hilarious" sig breaks the Hscroll...)

I'm wondering though, would it be much better if say the topic poster put up his post and we had 10 responses saying...

"Get well!"

or "Must be for an infection!"

or other, while kind and polite, boring topics?

Why do people come to this message board? To chat with, hopefully, other like minded wrestling fans I would hope. And while there may be some variance in the group (wrestler, style of wrestling, puroresu fan etc.) generally people who hang out here are the kind that enjoy poking/having some fun and being smarky. So it stands to reason when the topic is something as devoid of facts as "Steph=Nose surgery" that they would play around with it. I personally didn't put any weight in the posts that put forth Cocaine or Nose Job theories because, well, who the heck are they and how would they know!? Right? Even if they were trying to put it out there as a FACT I still would have said that to myself.

*(note that this has not happened as far as I know and is just a "funny" example)