TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
5_moves_of_doom

SWF SMARKDOWN, APRIL 19th!!

Sorry if I use too many explanation marks. I’m very very tired and busy, and I put them there in hopes of making this seem exciting. I wouldn’t call the card… good, necessarily, but it’s definitely interesting, and it leaves plenty of opportunity to build up to your respectable PPV matches. And seeing as how that was basically this card’s purpose… well, I suppose it’s good enough, then.

SWF SMAAAAAAARKDOWN!!! COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM THE ARENA IN OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA!!!!!! MONDAY, APRIL 19th!!!!!

(matches due 5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT, yey)

Opening Promo: Tryst, yet again! Considering what happened during his LAST opening promo... what ZANINESS~! can we expect to see go down THIS time??

TRIPLE-THREAT OF DEATH!!

Austin Sly vs. Jacob Helmsley vs. Edward James

Three directionless foes face off in hopes of finding direction! A single chance to rise above the “no-showing curtain-jerker” status, it is highly advised that they all write and write to WIN!!

Rules: First pinfall or submission wins. No Count-outs, no DQ, but don’t go too crazy with that.

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: Thoth

Exciting Singles Match of Epic Proportions!!

Tryst vs. Crow

Two men coming off of disappointing losses, one has to wonder if they’re living up to their full potential!! But tonight, one of them will have a chance to bounce back!! Will it be Tryst, who showed one buttload of potential when he returned to the SWF last Lockdown, or will it be Crow, who – after suffering a loss at the hands of Dace Night last show – really needs to get back on the horse and take home a “W” tonight?? You’ll have to wait and find out!!

Rules: Typical singles match rules. Excitement!!

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: Suicide King

TAAAAAAAAAAG TEAM EXTRAVAGANZA!!

“Coyote” Coy West and Alan Clark vs. The House of Todd

Todd hates Coy!! Coy hates Todd!! Alan hates Landon!! Landon hates Alan!! Todd loves Landon!! Landon loves Todd!! Coy and Alan love each other by default because they each hate a member of a tag team and so it’s only logical!! …Can anyone find a reason for all of them NOT to do battle!?

Rules: Typical tag match. The way it should be.

Word Limit: 4700

Marker: Suicide King

Two Winners Face Off So One of Them Can LOSE!!

“La Sensation Senegalaise” Said vs. Toxxic

Very little is known about this new “Said” fellow, but what IS known is that he debuted in excellent fashion on Lockdown, picking up a win with the help of Chris Card!! Now that he has an SWF contract, can he continue his winning streak by defeating one of the most impressive up-and-coming stars in the entire federation!?

Rules: Normal singles match because I <3 them.

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: realitycheck

Stable Mates Go Hardcore!!

Dace Night vs. Aecas

It is said that Aecas is the #1 Contender for the Hardcore Title, and will probably be facing Toxxic at the upcoming PPV!! But, since the SWF bookers are eVil and like to make best friends kill eachother for their amusement… Aecas’ warm-up will be none other than the Horrorcore King himself, Dace Night!! Oof!!

Rules: Hardcore, anything goes… hopefully after this Dace can have a break from all of this violence shenanigans, as I’m sure that by now he’s quite sick of hardcore matches.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: chirs3

TAG TEAM TITLES YEEEEAH!! LADDER STYLEZ!!

Wild & Dangerous vs. The In Crowd

Wild and Dangerous never got a chance to regain their tag titles… but now that they’re in the hands of new champions… well, all for the better!! These two have some unfinished business with their former ally, Mike Van Siclen, anyway, and seeing as how he has their gold… all the more reason to kill him!! Oh, and because this card is nearly gimmick-free and all of these guys like to jump on eachother, it’s a ladder match. Huzzah.

Rules: …It’s a ladder match. C’mon, figure it out.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: Grand Slam

Two Badasses Kick Eachother’s… Uhm, Badasses!

Janus vs. Nathanial Kibagami

Nathan is awesome and everything, and he’s aiming really high who-he-wants-to-kill-wise, but he sure does lose a lot!! Hopefully by booking him up against an unstoppable monster… well, who knows what we’re trying to achieve!! Make us proud and win, Kibsy!!

Rules: Again, normal singles match. Man is this card gimmick-free or what.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: 5_moves_of_doom

Feuds Abound In Tag Team Action!!

”The Superior One” Tom Flesher and “Notorious” John Duran vs. “Grappler” Charlie Matthews and Ann Onita

Don’t we all love Pay-Per-View hype? There’s so many things going on here between these four… well, if I explained it all, your head would explode, and – well – this is a new shirt. The PPV is coming up… who will be going in with the upper hand??

Rules: Standard Tag Rules. Yeeeeah.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: realitycheck

Send All Stuff to… realitycheck. PPV’s coming up, cats. Promo or die!

Edited by realitycheck

Looks like i shall be promoing then. About what i don't know, one of these days i should actually think about coming back in some sort of storyline as opposed to floating around directionless.

Two Badasses Kick Eachother’s… Uhm, Badasses!

Janus vs. Nathanial Kibagami

Nathan is awesome and everything, and he’s aiming really high who-he-wants-to-kill-wise, but he sure does lose a lot!! Hopefully by booking him up against an unstoppable monster… well, who knows what we’re trying to achieve!! Make us proud and win, Kibsy!!

.....Sweet merciful baby jesus.

*cracks knuckles*

Let's rock. :ph34r:

Guest D. Lucretia
hm... inventive to say the least.

notice: be on the look out for changing stats.

Boo... but I have your current ones saved to my comp. :(

Guest Aecas

I'm the number One Contender to the HCG Title?

When did that happen :huh:

Ah well regardless me and Dacey have to fighty :D

notice: be on the look out for changing stats.

Bah to you and changing your stats...

Now I get to curtain jerk again. Fun... The guy who's currently throwing up the contents of his stomach will definitely need to figure out how to beat two great individuals.

I'm the number One Contender to the HCG Title?

When did that happen :huh:

Ah well regardless me and Dacey have to fighty :D

Bah, oh fuck it.

Zed, you really need to keep that roster post on the CC board up to date:

HARDCORE TITLE

- Toxxic

#1 Contender: Aecas (Save for PPV)

But, uh... yeah, fuck, I don't really know what to do now. Whatever. Just kill Dace and have fun, Aecas. ;)

notice:  be on the look out for changing stats.

Bah to you and changing your stats...

Now I get to curtain jerk again. Fun... The guy who's currently throwing up the contents of his stomach will definitely need to figure out how to beat two great individuals.

If you do not write, I will kill you.

It seems harsh when I say it like that, but please turn SOMETHING in. Start tomorrow if you can, and if you write steadily as the days progress, you'd be surprised at how much progress you can make.

...PLEASE.

Guest Aecas

Sorry TNT not meaning to make trouble for you just a little confused is all :D

As far as killing Dace goes well I'll give it a shot ;)

Expect some sort of tag stats in the next little while...

oh... and Alan wants teh opening promo.

EDIT: Alan's stats are updated. I got rid of some of the riff-raff clogging them up. Tag stats are in MY stats, and Coy can move them over to his when he gets a chance. Guess what -- i'm wearing shoes now. I can't kick barefoot, I might break something.

If you do not write, I will kill you.

It seems harsh when I say it like that, but please turn SOMETHING in. Start tomorrow if you can, and if you write steadily as the days progress, you'd be surprised at how much progress you can make.

...PLEASE.

I said I was throwing up the contents of my stomach. That does not mean I am not doing this. Just means, I'm sick at the time I made my reply. And I still am, as I still can't eat a damn thing. Ugh...

You know you ain't feeling well, when you are wearing two of practically everything. Except pants... Yet, still feel cold... And everything and anything except Ginger Ale stays down... Ugh...

I blame Kibs for giving me his cold. I don't know how he did it, but I blame him. ...ok, I lie, it was my sister's cold originally.

I'll turn in SOMETHING, just I'll have to start after I go to work today (which I so not want to do either). Once work is over, I'll start on it.

As long as Helmsley doesn't drastically change his stats, all should be good... Yet, I hate freaking triple threats and I never do well at them. So, I lose.

Correction: Do this, be sick and just sleep. As I can't even stomach apple juice. Ugh... Stupid sis had to give me her cold that's kept her bedridden for the week. I loathe her...

Edited by Lightning Flik

That notation on Aecas isn't wrong. Aecas has been owed a rematch since the last PPV, but on the advice of Toxxic, I was to save a rematch until Battleground.

The thing is, both of them forgot about that.

EDIT: Also, just because I'm head honcho doesn't mean I need to mark every main event... :P

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

EDIT: Also, just because I'm head honcho doesn't mean I need to mark every main event... :P

-Z

Yes it does. You are the head cheese. The man of power.

You deserve to do all main events.

Guest Aecas
That notation on Aecas isn't wrong. Aecas has been owed a rematch since the last PPV, but on the advice of Toxxic, I was to save a rematch until Battleground.

The thing is, both of them forgot about that.

Oh okay then.

*starts surgicaly inserting another 150 gigs of memory directly into his brain*

Obviously I don;t have enough storage space to remember these things.

Oh okay then.

*starts surgicaly inserting another 150 gigs of memory directly into his brain*

Obviously I don;t have enough storage space to remember these things.

Instead, things get cross-referenced, like finding Irish and Unknown Warrior and Axis/King references in your RECENT matches, mate. :P ;)

Guest Aecas

Tell me about it -_-

Its getting to the stage when I have to wonder how much longer I can keep this up.

SWF SMAAAAAAARKDOWN!!! COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM THE ARENA IN OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA!!!!!! MONDAY, APRIL 19th!!!!!

Uh... any news on WHICH arena, exactly?

Well the problem is the only sports joints in Oakland are the football stadium where the Raiders play, and the baseball stadium where the A's play. those are both outdoor, and seat upwards of 50k.

So instead of taking the time to look at the list and find an arena close to that area, TNT just took the cowards way out and created an arena for us to use... just like the arena in Fargo that King 'owns'

happy?