TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nl5xsk1

Posts in consecutive threads

Am I the only one that gets ashamed (for lack of a better word) to have my post be the most recent in multiple threads? Like, just now I posted in 3 different sports threads, so the top 3 threads had:

16th April 2004 - 08:29 AM

Last Post by: nl5xsk1

(well, the other 2 times were 8:19 & 8:12, but it was 3 consecutive nonetheless).

I just kept hoping that someone else would reply to one of them, just to break up the monotony. I also hate it when I've posted the last post in multiple folders, so the nl5 name is the Last Post Info: in multiple folders.

Am I the only one? Am I that crazy??

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I notice myself doing that sometimes. I've gotten past the shame part of it, because I can always look at the Anglesaults and Choken Ones of the world and say "Well, at least I'm not that guy."

It happens to me rarely, but when it does, I'm not ashamed of it.

It bothers me more when I make a post in an active thread, and the thing dies immediately after I post. That's been happening to me way too much lately.

I really wanted to not post here and let papcita kill the thread, but he has a fragile ego and I didn't want to hurt him.

But I think I kill more threads than anyone here with strange rants that have something to do with the thread but are really REALLY weird and noone responds. I swear, my name is all over this place.

You know whats even more pathetic. On the main page, one day, I had a post in ALMOST every single folder. It was just ripper all the way down. Now that was sad, even if I was trying to do it on purpose.

Happens to me all the time -- I got better things to worry about. Actually, I hope that when I mark my terrority in this way that it scares away posters I don't want to hear from.

At least it's better than starting a thread nobody responds to...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think I remember Bob Barron having the last post in every folder one time.

Yea- basically me and treble charged were both up at 6 am or something when no one else was on so we thought it'd be cool.

The weird thing is that right after I did it- the board completely crashed so I ended up being the last one to post in every topic for most of the day

It happens to me rarely, but when it does, I'm not ashamed of it.

It bothers me more when I make a post in an active thread, and the thing dies immediately after I post. That's been happening to me way too much lately.

That happens to me a lot too, I should probably be called the "Thread Killer" or something equally lame. Whether that's something to be proud of or not I don't know, probably not.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

don't jinx it :)

I used to do that all the time in the WWE/HD/General/OAOAST folders.

It was very common when the board first switched off Ezboard because people hadn't all made the transition yet. Goodhelmet, Anglesault, TOny,Bps, and I dominated the convo's in all the folders.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

for example right now I have the last post in 5 folders, and 8 threads.

Occasionally I go into the WWE folder (please don't make fun of me), and that -ib- guy has the last reply IN EVERY THREAD.

I agree with Papacita, killing a conversation is far worse.

I do it every so often, mainly because being in another time zone my main posting times are when nobody is on. Getting the last post in every folder isn't a bad idea though. I may try that tonight.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I do it now and then, maybe 2-3 topics. I've seen people like JoeDirt and -iB- do it A LOT. When I do it, usually it's around midnight or so, when no ones around.

Guest Vitamin X

Same with Drury and his insufferable "Thanks" at the end of every post.

Speaking of the day when Barron and TC were on the board alone, I was the only one who managed to get into the board at one point that day and actually have a picture I took with my webcam showing me as the only user online.

Man, I'm a sad individual.

Speaking of the day when Barron and TC were on the board alone, I was the only one who managed to get into the board at one point that day and actually have a picture I took with my webcam showing me as the only user online.

Man, I'm a sad individual.

TC did the same thing on his computer.

You're not the only sad one