TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Tom

Registrations

I've just re-enabled registrations. They're setup slightly differently than before, but it'll be transparent to those signing up. There's one thing I expect from people here, though:

Don't register any gimmick accounts. Enough of the bloody things were deleted to last a lifetime. Your regular account is enough. Any gimmick accounts we see will be deleted, and I'll turn registrations off again if you lot can't keep your bad attempts at humor in your pants.

The staff will be watching for any PBP's who might make their way back in this way. I'd also like the regular members to be vigilant in this regard. Some of you are very good at spotting them (much better than I am, in fact), and we'd like to keep using your eagle eyes to make sure the people we don't want around stay gone.

Guest Dids

Two hours and still no new registrations. Does TSM not having the drawing power I would think?

Hey, you got registrations back. Now we'll see if new blood is the panacea some make it out to be, I guess.

*drools*

I'll turn registrations off again if you lot can't keep your bad attempts at humor in your pants.

It's in my pants, huh huh huh

Wait a second...

This is going to be the fastest mass mind switcheroo in the history of TSM

I thought that new posters would be good, but if all or a majority of the posters that sign up are like the few that have signed up already, then it should just be closed again.

This is going to be the fastest mass mind switcheroo in the history of TSM

I thought that new posters would be good, but if all or a majority of the posters that sign up are like the few that have signed up already, then it should just be closed again.

Of course for the first couple of weeks, most of the posters are just going to be trolls and sad sacks of shit. I mean, you have to be pretty pathetic to stick around and keep reading a board you can't register for, waiting for it to open registrations one day. It's not like it's the only wrestling MB on the net. Normal posters will come later.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I am now flip-flopping. The only thing the new posters are worth is to be flamed in Hardcore Discussion. I'm still giving them a chance, but Hot Ticket's posting 6 smilies in every post is a bit annoying.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

AHEM.

All of the new posters are Mario Logan...all of them.

And Choasrage is right. It's been a day or two. Most people worth a shit won't know it's open since it's been closed for so long.

Some of you have the attention span of a 5 year old.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

That guy has too much time on his hands if he can keep up with 5 or 6 names at a time. Tsk Tsk

Guest cobainwasmurdered

it's easy to do when invading a board. Anyone who's invaded SweetCherry, avril, d12, or ddt knows that.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think some fresh new gimmick accounts would liven things up.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

guy strokes, Metal Ed, The Mysterious One, ABOBO, etc.

Gimmick accounts are part of the TSM legacy.

Guest FrigidSoul

So I can't make an account named "VeterinarianTom" who is basically really nice to everybody and just passes along the good word? Drats