TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

The One and Only Raw Thread (May 10, 2004)

Damn Stacy looks like a giant compaired to Molly & Kim

Fold her in half, though...

Way to flush the good will you earned from Backlash, Randy.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Where are the Orton fans to give this match a positive spin?

I defect back to the Anti-Orton camp. This match is crap, but part of the blame could be put on Edge's noggin.

Is anyone else getting a hobo vibe from Edge? He looks like a hobo to me. If I saw Edge on the streets, I'd expect him to ask for a quarter.

Guest Choken One

How can a guy who worked against Benoit, Eddy, Regal, Chavo, Kurt and tagged with Mysterio for a good 10 months not be able to work a damn match?

Guest Choken One
Is anyone else getting a hobo vibe from Edge? He looks like a hobo to me. If I saw Edge on the streets, I'd expect him to ask for a quarter.

Austin pulled the hobo look the best on the raw two weeks after Unforgiven when he lost the title.

Where are the Orton fans to give this match a positive spin?

I'll give it the most positive spin I can:

It's not all Orton's fault. Edge sucks too.

I concur with that opinion. But the restholds cannot be overlooked.

How can a guy who worked against Benoit, Eddy, Regal, Chavo, Kurt and tagged with Mysterio for a good 10 months not be able to work a damn match?

To be fair...he was out for a year.

To be realistic...both of these guys are capable of having good matches when it's well laid out for them...but just giving them 20 minutes and saying go is recipe for disaster.

May I hazard that it was because he had Benoit, Regal, Eddy, Chavo, Kurt, and Rey to work the actual match and he just had to follow along?

Guest Choken One

May I hazard that it was because he had Benoit, Regal, Eddy, Chavo, Kurt, and Rey to work the actual match and he just had to follow along?

he should have LEARNED something.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Stop blaming Spike Dudley for this match sucking.

Guest Choken One

umm...Did Orton get a pop for winning?

Oh vey.

The fan forced Face turn is coming.

Everyone has bad matches, people. Don't start the "I hate Orton again" stuff. It really does take one match to go from the penthouse to the outhouse with the smarks here.

Positive spin: SICK powerbomb by Edge on Orton there

Guest Choken One

the last 2 minutes was nice. the other 13 was pure drizzling shit.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Thanks to a friend for pointing this out (*BATARD!) but Edge was wearing a girly thong. (Fucking bastard had to tell me about it)

Everyone has bad matches, people. Don't start the "I hate Orton again" stuff. It really does take one match to go from the penthouse to the outhouse with the smarks here.

Positive spin: SICK powerbomb by Edge on Orton there

I'm not pissed with Orton at all. I wasn't expecting a godly match as Edge was after all gone for 14 months, so working with someone new wouldn't be Edge's cup of tea. I was expecting this to be a lot better, but I understand how these two might've done worse (which could've been possible, it wasn't horrible, but definitely not worth the amount of press they gave this).

Then again, I'm highly disappointed with Edge. He should've done better.

Guest Choken One
Thanks to a friend for pointing this out (*BATARD!) but Edge was wearing a girly thong. (Fucking bastard had to tell me about it)

alot of workers wear those...