Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

USA POW Beheaded

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20040511_925.html

Video Seems to Show Beheading of American

Video Posted on Islamic Militant Web Site Appears to Show Beheading of American

The Associated Press

CAIRO, Egypt May 11, 2004 — A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site appeared to show a group affiliated with al-Qaida beheading an American in Iraq, saying the death was revenge for the prisoner-abuse scandal.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit who identified himself as an American from Philadelphia.

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and cutting off his head with a large knife. They then held the head out before the camera.

Guest thebigjig

oh great! The Conservative Comedy Hour... break out the popcorn...

when does Mike do his set?

Guest FrigidSoul

I know some Canadians who are so anti-american in their political stance that they'll say this was deserved.

In fact one of them said we deserved the 9-11 incident because we couldn't keep our oil hungry hands out of the Mid-East

I know some Canadians who are so anti-american in their political stance that they'll say this was deserved.

Canadians?

N*gga plz.

I know some Americans who are so anti-American in their political stance that they'll say this was deserved.

*glances at bigjig.*

Thank you ladies and gents, don't forget to tip your waitress...

Guest thebigjig

*sprays kkk with seltzer bottle*

aye carumba

but seriously... I am not THAT ridiculously left wing. My stance, is that it's definitely NOT deserved... but should've been expected. Infact, I think we should all brace for more incidents like this to happen very soon

Guest Dynamite Kido

In fact one of them said we deserved the 9-11 incident because we couldn't keep our oil hungry hands out of the Mid-East

But no one cares about Canada

:lol:

These people are fucked up, revenge or not, this is the kinds of dumb shits that we're dealing with. These people are dogs, and I'm starting to not give a damn if we treat them as such or not. The type of people who have done this, they aren't human.

I think Bin Laden should resign over this scandal.

Forget bin Laden, this scandle goes all the way to the top. Down with Allah, he must resign now!

Guest MikeSC
*sprays kkk with seltzer bottle*

aye carumba

but seriously... I am not THAT ridiculously left wing. My stance, is that it's definitely NOT deserved... but should've been expected. Infact, I think we should all brace for more incidents like this to happen very soon

Heck, if they don't show this footage on a constant loop --- there's a real problem.

Heck, why don't they ever mention what the prisoners at Abu Gharib did? Listening to the media, you'd think they were docile, quiet little buckaroos who never caused a problem. These people COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY attacked or tried to kill guards, right? The "torture" couldn't have been "revenge", right?

And, to anybody who calls this a "revenge" thing --- they did this to Daniel Pearl (if the media played THAT as much as the pics, you'd be more aware) years ago before we were in Iraq at all.

This is simply sub-human monkeys acting like monkeys and I say we go ahead and bomb the mosque that Al-Sadr is stationed in. Then go back to slowly slaughtering all of the Al Qaeda people in Iraq.

-=Mike

Hannity.com has a link to the video, if you really want to become enraged. I haven't watched it, but I thought someone here might care. There is also a link to the Daniel Pearl beheading.

These are the people that we are dealing with, the people that so many seem to want to look out for.

Guest Vitamin X

But no one cares about Canada

:lol:

I'm sure Canadians do.

Guest MikeSC
Eye for an Eye.

Yeah --- because they didn't do this to Daniel Pearl a few years ago.

Nah.

How does the world look, with your head buried...nah, never mind. It's too obvious a joke.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
oh great! The Conservative Comedy Hour... break out the popcorn...

when does Mike do his set?

There was none when he realized that the set painters were union.

i knew they were union when none of the work was close to being finished on-time.

-=Mike

Guest MD2020
Eye for an Eye.

Yeah --- because they didn't do this to Daniel Pearl a few years ago.

Nah.

How does the world look, with your head buried...nah, never mind. It's too obvious a joke.

-=Mike

Damn it Mike. There you go again. Bringing "facts" into the argument...

Guest thebigjig
Eye for an Eye.

I'm sorry... but NOTHING warrants what is in that video... nothing

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

THIS is why the mistreatment scandal was a bad thing. Because it threatens Americans in POW camps.

Guest Dazed
the video is here if you want it. Extremely NSFW, don't click if you're going to be offended etc etc. File may need renaming to a .wmv extension.

Guest TheAustralian

Im really suprised by some people's response to this, now I am a lefty but comments like the ones below are beyond stupid, and reveal the person to be someone of low moral and ethical standing,

for fuck sake, some of you need to take a long look in the mirror,

Eye for an Eye.

yep, killing a privite contractor with no connection to the US army and thus no connection to what happened to the iraq prisoners, sounds fair to me :huh: