TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hektik

Eddy Guerrero Special

From WWE.com

‘Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story’ coming to UPN

Eddie Guerrero is an inspiration to millions of WWE fans, not only because of his charisma and in-ring ability, but also because he’s faced his demons and been able to rise above them. Eddie will be profiled in “Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story,” a one-hour UPN special on Wednesday night, May 26, beginning at 9/8 CT.

In one of the most-inspiring stories in the history of sports or entertainment, Eddie Guerrero not only regained his life, but also surpassed even his wildest dreams. Sober for nearly three years now, he has reconciled with his wife, reclaimed his job and won the WWE Championship.

“Cheating Death, Stealing Life” will chronicle, in depth, Eddie’s amazing childhood, his struggles with addiction, and his miraculous recovery. “Cheating & Stealing” will have all-exclusive footage, including never-before-seen home movies of Eddie’s family dating back to 1940s and ‘50s, and the emotional backstage footage of Eddie winning the WWE Championship for the first time. You’ll meet his wife, two daughters and mom. And Eddie himself will take you on a tour of his hometown in his favorite low rider.

Mark your calendars for this must-see special! “Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story” premieres on UPN on Wednesday, May 26 at 9 p.m./8 CT!

Sounds like a cant miss to me. Hopefully since its only a hour TSN will get it and play it before Raw since I dont get UPN.

Sounds like a cant miss to me. Hopefully since its only a hour TSN will get it and play it before Raw since I dont get UPN.

I doubt TSN will be kind enough to give us the pleasure of showing this.

I'd lay a better wager on Score than TSN.

I guess I smell a Eddy DVD coming?

They (the WWE) already have one planned for Eddie - this'll most likely be the main feature of the DVD (i.e. the Stone Cold Truth program).

Guest Dynamite Kido

GOOD. At least Eddie is getting the Main Event treatment that he deserves.....BESIDES the feud with Bradshaw.

Guest SpiderFan

I'm glad Eddie is getting treated like a main eventer and not some lame duck champ who has to walk the boss' dog.

This sounds like a great special. I'll be sure to watch.

How could the WWE not treat Eddie as a champion? If he wasn't on Smackdown, they wouldn't have a main event any more.

Guest NiTR0

The show should be intresting, Do we get it in the UK? Anything with Eddie Guerrero is good.

The show should be interesting.

Hopefully.

Do we get it in the UK?

Not a chance. We've never had any of the previous similar specials, so there's no reason why we'll get this one. Unless the Wrestling Channel pick it up, which they won't.

Anything with Eddie Guerrero is good.

Except for Smackdown recently. ;)