TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

Help me decide who will be the NEW

Who is the new worst band on the planet?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the new worst band on the planet?

• Uncle Kracker
    • 3 Doors Down
    • Nickelback
    • Saliva
    • Godsmack
    • Aerosmith
    • Guns N Roses

Guest FrigidSoul

Limp Bizkit only seemed like a good idea after drinking alot of tequilla come to think of it. When stoned and tripping I liked my 70's and 80's hard rock/metal.

So remember kids; drinking large amounts of hard liquor leads to cerosis of the liver, heart disease, and horrible taste in music.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Sadly, my debaucherous life of women, booze, and dope culminated in a wild night of all above. I had a little too much of the drink and smoke - drove home - got inside my house - barfed everywhere - and passed out. My mom woke up and saw barf everywhere...and she knew I drove. It was terrible. After that I cut all Limp Bizkit out of my diet.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Banky's gonna start crying soon.

It's okay, man. Let this thread heal you.

As I explained to Inc

I was fresh out of high school, everyone was going to University, all my close buddies had mates, and I was smokign a lot of dope. I was tempermental, bitter, and lost in life - sadly, this bled into my taste in party music. But I'm better now on all fronts.

I went through a phase like that in my early-mid teens, albeit more pathetically introverted and self-loathing. At about age 14, I was listening to The Smashing Pumpkins at least twice a day, and sleeping to Bauhaus and Thrill Kill... Yeah, gay. I never dressed all goth, though. I'd have been embarassed. Thank god I finished puberty relatively quickly.

Guest FrigidSoul

This thread has become an aftercare program of sorts for people to relive there horrible times and the music it caused them to listen to. It also appears that Inc is the counselor in charge of it.

I was only gothic and crying on the inside.

its a good thing that it was back then and not now, then you'd be labelled a whiny, depressed emo kid

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Nevermortal's going to come out of the closet about some horrible music right now.

EDIT: He left the thread as soon as I posted this.

I still like Siamese Dream, but most of Mellon Collie and everything after it can take a flying fuck at the moon. Corgan just got obsessed with shaving his head and writing songs with titles that include a female name juxtaposed with a body of water. Zwan is also one of the worst things I've ever heard.

I was never introverted, rather extremely belligerent and offensive. I was also listening to Hooray for Boobies by the Bloodhound Gang. Again not an album I owned, but a drunken songbook where I had to act like a total creep while I sang that Chasey Lain song at the top of my lungs.

Guest Museite

Woah, lots of hate for the Nickelback...Why aren't the Libertines up there?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Because I've never heard them. Same with Good Charlotte, outside of maybe one song.

Because I've never heard them. Same with Good Charlotte, outside of maybe one song.

Oh yea, Good Charlotte!

Nah, Nickelback is still miles worse.

Guest Museite

Dude make sure you keep it that way

Guest Museite

I dont know Simple Plan that well, but why is there hate for them?

Guest Choken One

because they suck.

So does Yellowcard, Dashboard, NFG, Less than Jake, and all the rest of those shitty emo bands.

Guest Museite
because they suck.

So does Yellowcard, Dashboard, NFG, Less than Jake, and all the rest of those shitty emo bands.

oooh so its an anti-EMO thing, fair deal

Guest Choken One

no it's an ANTI SHITTY MUSIC thing.

Im sure there's a good decent emo band...SOMEWHERE. I dont care to seek them.

Guest Choken One

Maybe it's because they have been off the radar since mid 2002, but the absence of Creed is interesting.

I've never had a problem with Creed and loved the first album and could tolerate the third album (Human Clay was just shit)...but usually they get loads of hate...

I voted for Godsmack....

Where were these choices? -

Linkin Park

Trapt

Simple Plan

3 Days Grace

Seether

Guest Choken One

I kinda like the new seether single...Mainly because I like Amy Lee's voice.

I love Siamese Dream and thought Adore was pretty damn solid, but than I'm probably in the minority here. I used to listen to a bunch of metal, like Slayer and In Flames and all that sort of angry goodness (I don't care to find the subgenres), mixed in with some sentimental acoustic crap here and there. The only depressing music I listen to these days are The Smiths, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Voted Nickelback, the best band my fair country has to offer.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The lack of Slipknot destroys this list's street cred.

Guest Choken One

Stone Sour was worst.

Slipknot is amusing...at least because their fans are pathetic.

The fans of the said bands above are in their 30's...they don;t have time to use their minds....they take what is simple and shitty enough not to have to think.

I voted for Godsmack....

Where were these choices? -

Linkin Park

Trapt

Simple Plan

3 Days Grace

Seether

All of those are horrible, HORRILBE bands and worthy of mentioning. I'm going with Nickelback though. It's hard to top the level of douche that is Chad Kroeger and Co.

There's a band out of Pittsburgh called The Clarks that absolutely SUCK as well. They're kind of like a 3 Doors Down or Nickelback...without the MTV play.

Guest Fire and Knives
because they suck.

Yeah.

Because you know, emo bands. They have a lot of horns in them.

Man, Anthem better not be an emo album or I'll fucking kill somebody.

K.

Guest FrigidSoul

This thread went downhill at May 13 2004, 12:26 AM (board time) and even an Inca post later on couldn't save it.