TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Booking for 5/20

Last show before the PPV, so let's make it good. Maybe some more matches? Or not. The last few shows have built nicely, so as long as we can keep that run going.

Anyway, someone else is gonna have to post it this week because I work.

All right, HAVE AT YOU~!

-OLD SCHOOL STYLE~! promos from Tha Puerto Rican and Colombian Heat hyping their Empty Arena Match at the pay-per-view

-Tha Puerto Rican and "Reckless" Drek Stone vs. Colombian Heat and The Mad Cappa. NY Untouchable and myself will be sharing writing duties on that match.

Tradition has always shown it to be the last Sunday of the month, but BPP put May 23rd in the School's Out thread. I'm all for extending it a week to what it should be (the 30th), as this month has seemingly flown by, and I want to make sure everyone can get their best efforts in.

I think we should keep it the 23rd, since that's what most of us have been working toward. I know I have something planned that works much better that way.

Tradition has always shown it to be the last Sunday of the month, but BPP put May 23rd in the School's Out thread. I'm all for extending it a week to what it should be (the 30th), as this month has seemingly flown by, and I want to make sure everyone can get their best efforts in.

It should stay the 23rd. That way there are exactly 4 HD's between PPV's. This next HD will be the 4th.

Most of us have planned around the 23rd so changing it would throw us off.

Ah, okay. I didn't notice Popick listed the 23rd as the date.

Should we move up all the PPVs, then? LPYC mentioned how it keeps HD 4 weeks before the PPV, if the GAB sticks with the last Sunday of the month, it'll be 5 weeks before the PPV. So the 20th or the 27th for the Great Angle Bash?

Well, the problem lies in there being 52 weeks but 12 months, so some shows HAVE to be 5 weekers.

I say 27th, but I've got no real reason.

27th. I think the last Sunday is good as "damage control" of sorts, that way everyone knows when it has to be done, and isn't rushing to get it in for an earlier specified date.

Yeah I was just looking back and noticing the 4 weeks thing, but you're right some will have to be 5 weekers.

However, some of us don't have another week's worth of stuff planned since we thought it was going to be the 23rd.

Oh and 27th is fine with me for GAB.

Holy fuck! Last night my posts were gone and now its there again. Malibu, disregard my PM from yesterday (you probably did, you smart bastard :D ) I'm still suffering from that horrible Spurs/Lakers game 5 finish.

If I have time (still have to finish up the PPV match) there might be a T-Bod/Jackson rematch. No promises. Like I said, I'll do it if I have the time.

Edited by Tony149

Is the deadline for PPV submission still on Wed? Fairly sure I can bang out both my hD math and PPV match by then, but I'm just wondering because I know a few people questioned the deadline before...plus a little extra time never hurts.

Hoff......I'm just going to stay off this past weeks show.

I'm trying to get something in for this week but I'm low on time and OAOAST is becoming hard for me to keep up with.

Papa, if you can't get your PPV shit in for Wednesday don't worry about it, one of us will put it in the show. Personal guarantee from the original lazy motherfucker.

Amen. I highly doubt Zack/Crystal will be done by Wed., so I'm in the same boat as Papa (and surely some others).

The only thing about having PPV stuff due Wed. is that leaves us having to write our HD and PPV stuff around the same time.

By now, you guys should know the deadlines are never met or enforced. Yeah, we throw out dates (mine are normally a day before the PPV; Popick is usual a few days earlier) but that's only a target date. If it weren't for Chuck creating a thread where I found out most of you start writing your matches the day of the PPV or that week, we wouldn't give out a "deadline."

For those who are thinking too much about the deadline, just have to Popick by Sunday morning, afternoon, night -- whenever you finish it. From now on we'll just say "have it to us (whoever posts the show) by Sunday night."

Edited by Tony149

I'd also like to know. Parka, I got your segment.

If NO ONE ELSE can do it, I can post the show but it won't be until about 10 or 11 PM Eastern. I work until after 9, so...yeah. But I'd really rather someone else step up so I'm free, because there's people in town I don't see that often. But I will if no one else does.

Sign in to follow this