TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Your Olympic Hero

Great American Bash

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Next Saturday, tickets for the GAB Smackdown PPV go on sale. I am going to do my best to get good tickets. But what do I have to look forward to?

Guerrero/Bradshaw II?

Undertaker/Mordecai?

Jacqueline in the CW title scene?

:angry:

Next Saturday, tickets for the GAB Smackdown PPV go on sale. I am going to do my best to get good tickets. But what do I have to look forward to?

Guerrero/Bradshaw II?

Undertaker/Mordecai?

I doubt they'll do Taker vs. Mordecai anytime soon.

I'd guess Eddie vs. JBL in a cage or streetfight. Maybe Cena vs. Dupree in a flag match. Maybe Booker vs. Taker in a casket match. But who the hell knows what the hell they're thinking these days.

Guest Choken One

I swear if this company has intelligence they make this a Gimmick PPV.

I'd say a One night Eight Man CW title tourny (chavo, Rey, London, Knoble, Kidman, Funaki, Nunzio, Akio)...Eddy Vs Bradshaw in a Cage Match (or some "gruesome" gimmick match)...Dudleyz Vs Rico Haas in Tables Match....Cena/Dupree in Flag Match.

Isn't this AFTER Vengence? so wouldn't the Eddy/Bradshaw thing been blown off already?

Guerrero/Bradshaw II?

Undertaker/Mordecai?

1. If it's as good as their JD match supposedly was, you may be entertained by this one.

2. More spectacle than match, this one would be good to see live, if only for the great photos that would result.

3. Probably not, IMO. Hopefully, they'll move on to actual challengers to the title.

Basically, GO! It's a PPV in Norfolk. This is the first since, what, WW3 '95? Come on, you'll have fun and the card should be good.

I heard Guerrero/JBL in First Blood Match.

After that match they had tonight, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see that happen. I thought of that the moment the match ended with a DQ tonight.

Guest Choken One

Okay here's what they need to do...

Have Chavo Classic interfere in a couple more of Chavo's title defenses...Angle grows tired of it. He orders him to face Rey with C.C barred...they go 10 minutes and it ends with a Double pin. Re-Match the next week...NO C.C stipulation is made...C.C tries to interfere but Kidman, Nunzio, and London run out and chase C.C around...drawing the DQ.

Later that Night...Eddy strips the title from Chavo. Announces that there will be a One Night Tournament for it at GAB.

London Vs Nunzio

Knoble Vs Mysterio

Akio Vs Kidman

Chavo Vs Funaki

After the Carnage of J.D...Angle decides that Eddy will have to prove he can restrain his emotions and beat JBL in a straight up match because if he loses it again...and JBL busts him up again...he'll lose because it's a 1st blood match.

Dupree goes into ultra Anti-America groove...Cena backs it up...Angle...torn by his love for America and hatred for Cena...decides to make it a flag match for the title.

Duds basically do a quasi Homophobic deal on Rico...setting up the tables match (allowing Rico to make "WOOD" jokes)...

and there's your card.

Nunzio beats London...Mysterio over Knoble...Chavo over Funaki and Kidman over AKIO. Mysterio over Nunzio...Kidman over Chavo...Kidman vs Mysterio (best friends hype)...Mysterio wins in a close tight match.

Eddy takes the blow off...Rene wins on the "America" ppv...giving him more heat...Duds win back the title...so Haas can turn and go to the US title ranks.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
Okay here's what they need to do...

Have Chavo Classic interfere in a couple more of Chavo's title defenses...Angle grows tired of it. He orders him to face Rey with C.C barred...they go 10 minutes and it ends with a Double pin. Re-Match the next week...NO C.C stipulation is made...C.C tries to interfere but Kidman, Nunzio, and London run out and chase C.C around...drawing the DQ.

Later that Night...Eddy strips the title from Chavo. Announces that there will be a One Night Tournament for it at GAB.

London Vs Nunzio

Knoble Vs Mysterio

Akio Vs Kidman

Chavo Vs Funaki

After the Carnage of J.D...Angle decides that Eddy will have to prove he can restrain his emotions and beat JBL in a straight up match because if he loses it again...and JBL busts him up again...he'll lose because it's a 1st blood match.

Dupree goes into ultra Anti-America groove...Cena backs it up...Angle...torn by his love for America and hatred for Cena...decides to make it a flag match for the title.

Duds basically do a quasi Homophobic deal on Rico...setting up the tables match (allowing Rico to make "WOOD" jokes)...

and there's your card.

Nunzio beats London...Mysterio over Knoble...Chavo over Funaki and Kidman over AKIO. Mysterio over Nunzio...Kidman over Chavo...Kidman vs Mysterio (best friends hype)...Mysterio wins in a close tight match.

Eddy takes the blow off...Rene wins on the "America" ppv...giving him more heat...Duds win back the title...so Haas can turn and go to the US title ranks.

Wow.

Make this man a WWE booker.

Guest Choken One

No Can Do.

I would try to make Smackdown worthwhile.

That's a NO-NO.

I think the Dudleys should chase after Rico and Miss Jackie throughout the next show and hint that they want to fuck Jackie, but when they catch up to the couple, they grab Rico and say they're going to make him squeal like a pig. The next week Rico isn't so flamboyant and Charlie Haas -who normally would be against Gay Rico - wonders why. He brings out a Barbie doll from Jackies bag and tells Rico where did they touch him, the camera zooms in on Haas as Rico points to the various places on the doll where the Dudleys abused him. Haas gets mad and then wants to get even.

Guest Choken One

Me and RRR should just open our own Shoot based Sportz Entertainment group...

Instead of wrestlers...we use Angry Steroid Induced Pink Flamingos.

I feel for him...

I get Bad Blood.

He gets THIS.

Correction

WE Get Bad Blood

Well, it looks like Eddie/Bradshaw is a lock for the main event of GAB. But the big question is what does Taker do? That Booker feud looks pretty much done, and there aren't really any over heels left for him to face. I think he'll probably do a face vs. face with Eddie at some point since the only two real stars on the show, but who's he gonna fight while Eddie's busy with Bradshaw? I can't see any real point behind him trying to fight Mordecai, considering how little momentum Mordecai has, and fighting someone like Dupree would just be a joke.

Maybe training camp for the NFL will come soon and Brock will realize that his only real career is in wrestling. Otherwise, I think Smackdown is pretty damn lost for heels. Even if Angle comes back for Summerslam, he's nothing more than a quick fix, and it won't even come quick as there will be two more months of shitty PPVs before anything interesting happens. Granted, I haven't been watching much Smackdown lately, so there may be someone over who's been coming up that I don't know about, but for the most part, it just seems like there's nothing going on.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I'm guessing Eddy/JBD headlining the Great American Bash aswell. I'm not sure about the Undertaker, but I hope to God that we don't have another Triple-Threat match to throw the title picture together all at once.

iggy, I think that with the current SmackDown!, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar could liven it up a fair bit. That opens the possibility of about eight new one-on-one feuds, and would really help out.

But as for Brock, I don't know if we'll see him back anytime soon, and if he does indeed come crawling back, he won't look to Vince, his peers or the fans.

If they do Guerrero/JBL at the Great American Bash, I'm praying that they don't over-do the whole "JBL is a real American because he hates foreignors" spiel, to tie it in with the imagery of the PPV.

It's bad enough that they're using illegal immigrant jokes to get heel heat, doing them to surround the entire PPV build would be too much.

I'm assuming the DQ finish was so they didn't have to only have a couple weeks build-up for Eddie's new threat.

However, does anyone know if Vengance is still a Smackdown PPV? Isn't 3 PPVs in a row, 2 with only a month of build up, a bit of overkill?

Guest glennsoe

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo

Paul London vs Nunzio

Shannon Moore vs Jamie Knoble

These matches i'd like to see at the bash, BUT we'll just going to settle with;

Taker - Booker T

Eddie - JBL

Rvd-Mordecai

Cena/wilson-Dupree/Dawn Marie

I'd say Eddie/JBL in either First Blood or Last Man Standing

Cena vs. Dupree for the US Title

Handicap Match: Undertaker vs. Dudley Boyz

Mordecai vs. Rob Van Dam

Mysterio/Konnan vs. Los Chavos

Haas/Rico vs. Basham Brothers for the SD! Tag Belts

Rico/Haas vs The Bashams?

Jesus Malibu, do you intentionally want this PPV to bomb?

I mean, it probably doesn't need your help, but still.......

It was the only non-Dudley tag team I could think of. I'm all for sticking London/Kidman or Akio/Sakoda in there, but I'm trying to be realistic.

I figured that Rico/Haas would've jobbed the titles to the Dudleyz so they could feud with RVD and Rey. Which would be a pretty good way to turn RVD. Give RVD/Rey a non-title victory over the Dudleyz setting up a match at GAB where RVD turns on Rey. I don't care why, just turn him because the payoff is the Eddy/RVD feud. RVD and The Dudleyz kick the shit out of Rey as a message to Eddy. Of course, Rob's motivation for the turn could be that when Eddy smacked everybody in that ring (including RVD) with a chair the only person who escaped his wrath was Rey and for that, Rey must be punished. Get Heyman back to mangage them full-time and a bodyguard/enforcer (which Rhyno would 've been perfect for) and you've got a solid main event heel stable. Even thought The Dudleyz suck and RVD is basically paint-by-numbers in his matches, it would give SD some much-needed credibility in terms of heels.