TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Favorite ECW Chants

I re-watched the Cactus Jack & Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk match from November to Remember...and had a thought:

What were some fun chants from ECW that busted out? Here's 3 from my memory:

"Hate the shirt, Cactus, Hate the shirt!" *slam, slam* (From that match I mentioned, about Cactus' airbrushed Dungeon of Doom shirt)

"YOU'RE NOT MUTA (five slam sounds)" (to Tajiri)

and of course

"WHERE'S MY PIZZA! (five slam sounds)"

Guest Trivia247

One of my ECW tapes, I forget which one, but Steve Corino came out.. It was early in his career, brown hair red tights no beard, and he is trying to get out of his match with Taz. Then Taz comes out all pissed off.

Of course Corino is replaced by Candido...

But I loved while Corino is stuttering to Taz that he can't wrestle him but Candido can...

the crowd is going

TAZ IS GOING TO KILL YOU! TAZ IS GOING TO KILL YOU!

"Wheres my pizza" is freckin great my fav though might be the very unforgiving chant of "You fucked up! You fucked up!"

There are two I can think of, both from the same house show I attended.

The first one was during an FBI match. The "Where's my pizza" chant started, and a small group of people started chanting "Sal E. ate it" in between. Turns out a few in the crowd also made the TV taping that week, so it caught on once or twice on TV.

The other one was during the Lance Storm-Super Crazy match. Fans started chanting "USA", and Storm got on the microphone going "Who the hell are you rooting for? I'm from Calgary.......Alberta, Canada, and he's from Mexico." I looked at the group behind me and said "Let's start chanting 'Mexico'," leading to a loud "Mexico" chant.

I also loved the ten punch count along in Spanish during Super Crazy matches.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
"Wheres my pizza" is freckin great my fav though might be the very unforgiving chant of "You fucked up! You fucked up!"

"You Fucked Up" is a horrible fucking chant. These guys are working their fucking ass's off to entertain those redneck trash when most of them could have signed with the WWF or WcW for decent money.

"You Fucked Up" is minor-league bull shit. There's no better way of showing a lack of class.

"You Fucked Up" is a horrible fucking chant. These guys are working their fucking ass's off to entertain those redneck trash when most of them could have signed with the WWF or WcW for decent money.

I don't know if I'd call people from Philadelphia "rednecks".

And most of em did leave for WWE and WCW.

Heat Wave 1999. Dayton, Ohio.

"We Love Tommy!" (clap, clap, clap clap clap) "We Love Tommy!"

It's my favorite, and just because Tommy broke out in tears when he realized that his hard work and his broken back mattered to the ECW fans.

During a Taz/Bill Alfonso interview

"This man is the only one who cared for me, who put food on my kid's plate......."---Taz

'"SUCK HIS DICK! SUCK HIS DICK!"-----Crowd

"You Fucked Up!" is still one of my all time favorites. I don't see the big deal about being anti-You Fucked Up!, not only is it fun to do, but if Wrestler X realizes he makes a mistake, he should deal with it.

Pfft..."Boring" is far worse.

Guest sean pyro

"Raaaaven's got a woody"

*crowd bobs their heads side-to-side*

Guest Dynamite Kido

Not liking Justin Credible and all I loved that ALLLLLLLLLDO, ALLLLLLLLLDO chants when he debuted.........

Guest MikeSC
"You Fucked Up!" is still one of my all time favorites. I don't see the big deal about being anti-You Fucked Up!, not only is it fun to do, but if Wrestler X realizes he makes a mistake, he should deal with it.

No, "boring" indicates that the guys AREN'T putting on a good effort.

"You fucked up" is usually done when a guy tries an insane spot and blows it.

Heck, I HATED the "E-C-W" chants when guys did some insane spot. Jesus, give the PERFORMER a little credit once in a while.

-=Mike

...Then again, ECW fans lost their right to look down on others when they nuts for Sid

Guest Cheech

Another good one, at Guilty as Charged 2001- "Hit the bald guy!" *clap clap clap clap clap*

"You Fucked Up" is minor-league bull shit. There's no better way of showing a lack of class.

The guy who had that as his gimmick probably didn't mind. It was a show of affection by the fans, actually.

Although I'd love to have Gail/Lita take place in front of a Philly crowd.

Not liking Justin Credible and all I loved that ALLLLLLLLLDO, ALLLLLLLLLDO chants when he debuted.........

I preferred "Elmer, Elmer" myself.

Some of my favs. were...

"Where's my pizza" (How could you not laugh at that one.)

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Thank you Raven!" (That was a nice send off.)

"You sold out."

"Show your tits!" (Sandman showed his while the crowd wanted Bealuh to.)

"You Fucked Up!" is still one of my all time favorites.  I don't see the big deal about being anti-You Fucked Up!, not only is it fun to do, but if Wrestler X realizes he makes a mistake, he should deal with it.

No, "boring" indicates that the guys AREN'T putting on a good effort.

"You fucked up" is usually done when a guy tries an insane spot and blows it.

Heck, I HATED the "E-C-W" chants when guys did some insane spot. Jesus, give the PERFORMER a little credit once in a while.

-=Mike

...Then again, ECW fans lost their right to look down on others when they nuts for Sid

I always considered "You Fucked Up" as the fans saying "Thanks for trying. We'd ignore it, but it was way too obvious."

I would say that the fans chanting that helped drive some of the workers to better matches.

This might be different, but I LOVED the "1....2.....Oooohh!" counts when someone had a nearfall.

The ECW crowd really brought something to epic matches. See Raven V. Dreamer in '97, The "Final Battle" before Raven went to WCW. They count along with all the nearfalls/finish at the end.

Guest MikeSC

The guy who had that as his gimmick probably didn't mind. It was a show of affection by the fans, actually.

Although I'd love to have Gail/Lita take place in front of a Philly crowd.

An ECW crowd would have marked out like mad for the match.

They marked out for SID and 911, for God's sake. NOBODY --- not even Lita and Gail --- are worse.

-=Mike

They marked out for SID and 911, for God's sake. NOBODY --- not even Lita and Gail --- are worse.

-=Mike

Sid was over all over the Northeast, big time in Philly and NY for years, not just in ECW.

Technically 911 wasn't over. It was Paul E.'s booking of 911, he came out and beat the shit out of anyone the crowd didn't like. How could they not cheer for him? You could've put anyone in that slot.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Sid was over all over the Northeast, big time in Philly and NY for years, not just in ECW.

Technically 911 wasn't over. It was Paul E.'s booking of 911, he came out and beat the shit out of anyone the crowd didn't like. How could they not cheer for him? You could've put anyone in that slot.

Which shows that ECW fans were as big a bunch of uber-marks as they liked to bitch about other fans being.

-=Mike

I remember back when Lita was there (as Miss Congeniality) she got a pretty good "she's a crack whore" chant. Maybe WWE can try to get the fans to say that to her now. It's better than the Rock's/Coach's "Popcorn Fart"!