TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Brock Lesnar trains for the NFL

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

At least this time I didn't need to use a school system where right clicks are disabled...

LesnarInNFL1.jpg

LesnarInNFL3.jpg

LesnarInNFL5.jpg

LesnarInNFL7.jpg

See, he really does want to get into the NFL!

:lol: @ that one report that accused Brock Lesnar of lying about getting into the NFL just to quit WWE.

Guest Trivia247

ok but where are the logs?

he trained with Logs to beat the Rock but won't train with Logs for Football players....

wuz up wit dat?

Wow, it's been all of two months now. I guess he's really going all the way if he's been into it for a whole ten weeks.

ok but where are the logs?

Footballs don't weigh as much as logs, so he can save money towards the ice in his ice bath.

Wait, he still does the ice bath, right?

Go on boy!

lesnarsniff.jpg

I thank you very very much.

You guys do realize that those pictures are from ImagesHack.us, right? I'm a little suspicious, judging by that name. Are they real?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it's ImageShack.us, LOL. My bad.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Can we have a show of hands of people who give a fuck about Brock Lesnar being in the NFL?

I'd go on another tired Anti-Brock rant but of course, the Brock lovers (or me-haters) will defend him no matter what.

Former WWE Champion gets mixed reviews in Vikings tryout...

The St. Paul Pioneer Press has a story today on Brock Lesnar's Friday tryout with the Minnesota Vikings, as the former WWE Champion's quest to make an NFL team gets underway. About a half-dozen other teams have shown interest in working the NCAA Heavyweight wrestling star out.

Scott Studwell, the Vikings' director of college scouting: "He is a project with a capital P... He's got physical tools, but he has a long way to go... Is his first step up to par? No. Is his footwork up to par? No. Is his hand speed up to par? No. He's just raw, just as raw as they come from a football-playing perspective... He's not raw from an athletic standpoint... He is talented. He is a good athlete. He has a history of achievement. And you know he has a work ethic... Is it a shot in the dark? Yeah. How long would it take him to come up to speed? How long would it take us to find out if he can play?"

Brock Lesnar: "I know I'm raw. I know I need work... I'm a project. I'm looking for someone to mold me... This isn't a publicity stunt. This is the real deal... It's something I want to do. I don't want to wake up when I'm 50 years old and say I should have tried."

Vikings' Coach Mike Tice: "If I have a roster spot, then we'll figure out where we need help and where we need to try a guy, including a Brock Lesnar... I also told him to hire a former NFL player who played on the defensive line. He doesn't need to go to a gym... What he needs is football... If two weeks from now he's healthier and has gone through workouts, we'll talk about the possibility of taking him to camp... I like the kid... Anybody, including us, has to have patience, because he's raw. If you have patience, which we've shown here, I see a little bit of glimmer there. If you see opportunity and have a roster spot, why not roll the dice?"

At the tryout, Lesnar ran a 4.75 40, faster than most Vikings defensive linemen. Lesnar is recovering from a pulled groin and bruised pelvis, broken jaw and busted left hand that he suffered in an April motorcycle accident in April.

Lesnar is recovering from a pulled groin and bruised pelvis, broken jaw and busted left hand that he suffered in an April motorcycle accident in April.

When was this accident? April?

Brock Lesnar To Be Featured On SportsCenter This Sunday

ESPN to do feature on Lesnar....

ESPN's SportsCenter will have a feature on Brock Lesnar's attempt to make it to the NFL this Sunday at 9:30AM ET. The feature will likely include comments from Lesnar as well as NFL scouts and coaches.

Credit: PWInsider.com