TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NES Classic Series?

Wow...good battles between the two.

However...you know if they tried to bring this battle to the bigger leagues, they'd be restricted by the dreaded "Console Style"

Guest CronoT
Wow...good battles between the two.

However...you know if they tried to bring this battle to the bigger leagues, they'd be restricted by the dreaded "Console Style"

Yeah, I know. All they'd be able to do is run and jump. Vince, Nintendo, and all his buddies need to learn that being indy-style doesn't automatically make it bad.

What if they had a Super Smash Brothers Melee Death Match at the biggest PPV of the year E3?

As long as they both pummel Crash Bandicoot as an opening match, I'm for it.

Guest CronoT
What if they had a Super Smash Brothers Melee Death Match at the biggest PPV of the year E3?

Crash Bandicoot is nothing more than a jobber nowadays. Even Luigi could smack around Crash Bandicoot and make him his bitch.

Crash Bandicoot is nothing more than a jobber nowadays. Even Luigi could smack around Crash Bandicoot and make him his bitch.

Maybe THAT'S why he's hanging out with Spyro nowadays...

Can you guys see any challengers in the Cruiserweight Division for Yoshi?

Easy.

Kirby.

Eating Contest is an easy first match for them.

Also, Mega Classic of the Mega Men. (consisting of Mega Classic, Mega X, Mega Legend, and Mega EXE)

Ummm yeah why was this moved to the Old Scool Forum? Shouldn't have been moved to the "Video Games" Forum?

Ummm yeah why was this moved to the Old Scool Forum? Shouldn't have been moved to the "Video Games" Forum?

Abuse of power by the Mod.

My esteemed sources tell me former champion of the defunct TG16 federation, Bonk, has been working in low level independants, struggling with a crack and acid addiction.

That is until he checked into court-ordered rehab, but on his first day there, headbutted the entire staff (claiming they were all dinosaurs out to get him) and ran off. There's now a warrant out for his arrest.

- Meltzer

My esteemed sources tell me former champion of the defunct TG16 federation, Bonk, has been working in low level independants, struggling with a crack and acid addiction.

That is until he checked into court-ordered rehab, but on his first day there, headbutted the entire staff (claiming they were all dinosaurs out to get him) and ran off. There's now a warrant out for his arrest.

- Meltzer

Did he escape using...A LADDER!?

Man, I liked Bonk's work. Hopefully rehab will give him the chance to recover and become the worker he once was.

And what about the Women's title? I see Samus Aran having that title on lockdown.

Man, I liked Bonk's work. Hopefully rehab will give him the chance to recover and become the worker he once was.

And what about the Women's title? I see Samus Aran having that title on lockdown.

Word is Zelda is going under her masked identity of Sheik to try to take the belt from Samus.

I saw a Triangle match from a Big Japan indy console (LYNX) of Bonk vs Karnov vs Rygar and damn it was one of the most brutal hardcore matches that I have ever seen.

Tails Prower wouldn't be pushed if he wasn't BUTT buddies with Sonic. Once Knuckles turned face, he did a John Cena. And have Amy turn heel on Sonic.

Big the Cat: "BUUUUUUUUUH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWD..........THAT JEZUHHHHHHHHHHBELLL AMY! DAMN YUH TO HELL!"

And what's up with Link; did the first Link die and get replaced by Spanky?

Guest CronoT

My friend sent me a tape of a Super-Hardcore Last Man Standing Grudge match between Link and Ganondorf from the NGF (Nintendo Gamecube Federation). Both Link and Ganondorf were using some really cheap shots, and there were so many blown spots, it was almost unwatchable.

Link finally won when Ganondorf took a fall and couldn't get back up.

In dark matches before some big cards, Link would take his cousin to the ring to be a manager type character.

Due to how similar they look, and one time when the cousin was helping out Link in battle, they named him Link Jr.

When he appears now, he's also just Link. Some people have started to refer to the original as "Link Classic" now.

Oh by the way, I did like how Mr. Game and Watch came out of retirement one more time to teach these newer game guys a lesson at Melee.

I'm a mark for "The ORIGINAL Old School Soldier"

Any word on what happened to Kid Chameleon (sp?). He was a good worker with a good gimmick, but it seems he had one good run and that was it?

And speaking on the Women's division, is there any woman more overrated then Lara Croft? All she is, is T&A personified.

In dark matches before some big cards, Link would take his cousin to the ring to be a manager type character.

Due to how similar they look, and one time when the cousin was helping out Link in battle, they named him Link Jr.

When he appears now, he's also just Link. Some people have started to refer to the original as "Link Classic" now.

Its has more to do with the deal of the promoter owns the rights to the personality of Link even though "Link Classic" left Legend of Zelda to work outside the company. And was replaced by the slim, trimmed, stacked, and, jacked character who appeared in Adventures of Link.

Any word on what happened to Kid Chameleon (sp?). He was a good worker with a good gimmick, but it seems he had one good run and that was it?

Where is Alex the Kidd?

More information is just now coming in. No ladders were involved, according to eyewitnesses. Bonk has been cautious of them anyway, as he took a bad spill off a ladder during his TG16 days and was never the same again, repeatedly failing to get to the level he had reached before then.

A regular tag partner of Bonk's on the indy circuit, Blinky, who hit the height of his popularity during the early 80s in a nasty feud with Mr. PacMan and his valet, Mrs. PacMan, in the Japanese federation NAMCO, was willing to come clean regarding Bonk's dealer.

That dealer being... Leisure Suit Larry. A shocker, I know, but not all that surprising when you consider his problems in the past, among them rampant use of ecstasy, trespassing at a strip club, continued problems with women, often leading to charges drawn against him, and being caught masturbating in a movie theater. He works today as a federation owner, of which Bonk and Blinky often work, but this news is sure to put heat on him from the athletic commission.

- Meltzer

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I can't wait for the Intergender Samus Ar...something versus Mario. SMELL THE SALES!

Guest CronoT

Here's a rumor that just came down the pipe: It seems long-time road buddies and many-time opponents Chun-Li Xiang and Ryu Branford have announced their engagement.

There's no official date as of yet, and they plan to have a closed ceremony. All of us here at CVW (Capcom Valley Wrestling) wish them luck in their new lives together.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I guess that leaves Ken Masters sitting in the dark corner whacking off to them fucking.

Guest Askewniverse

What, no mention of Simon Belmont? The guy's a work horse. Who could forget his classic series against Dracula?