TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

The One and Only Bad Blood PPV Thread

Guest J0bber
This match will never end

This match has to be long in order to blowoff the feud properly.

Guest WordLife

HBK! HBK! HBK! If Shawn doesn't win after Triple H has gotten all the big wins,I will kill Triple H.

Well I hope HBK wins,keep me up to date.

This match has to be long in order to blowoff the feud properly.

Ha What are you talking about? This feud will never end. In another few months they will have another match that will end it all.

Guest Rrrsh
HHH hits another Pedigree

Kick out damn it!

FUCK YA, KICK OUT SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ian.

How long did that go? It couldnt have been under 45 minutes.

edit: nevermind...

47 mins. 23 secs. Says JR. They are making a big deal out of it being the longest HIC match ever

Trips probally told him to make a big deal out of it.

I successfully predicted every single match on the card. Either Im really good, or this was the most predictable PPV ever.

The match was was pretty good but no big bumps really. Both bloody but not like Eddie last month but that was probably as much as I'll ever see without someone dying... Camera stays on HBK to get the Benoit style respect deal. His music plays. End

13 more minutes and it would have been a gimmicked Iron Man match.

any big bumps?

An elbowdrop off the ladder onto HHH on a table.

How bloody were the two?

Not Eddie Guerrero bad, but they were getting close. HHH actually had to reblade since his first wasn't that good.

And was the match good?

I liked it, I would have had HBK go over, but at least we got a winner this time. And I hope to not see another HHH / HBK for awhile.

HHH actually had to reblade since his first wasn't that good.

It's possible that I just missed it, but I don't think Triple H's first blood was a blade job. It looked like he took a legit hard shot into the cell prior to him bleeding.

Anyway... damn that hell in a cell was bad. Forty seven minutes... and at least thirty five were just punching, five were the two laying around selling, and seven were the final four moves of the match. They had absolutely no business going more than half the time they did.

Guest BionicRedneck

The main event was fucking awful. It was like a slow death.

Yeah, like was said above, the Bradshaw/ Eddie JD match wasn't even a match of this type and was better due to the brawling involved and Eddie's ginormous blade job. These guys seemed like they just went out there to win, not to kill each other like it's seemed like they wanted to for the past ten or so years now.

The match was too long and didn't have any definite spot. They should have left the cell. Besides, all of tonight's finishes pretty much blew. Roll-up on Kane, roll-up on Benjamin with tights, roll-up on Lita, and 20 minute finisher segment featuring 3 Pedigrees. Whoop-de-freakin-do.

I want my money back.

Well that was an OK show but really forgettable as well. I wouldn't want to pay for it but watching on free TV it was entertaining for some parts. Orton/Benjamin, Eugene, Benoit, and the Cell match were OK. If you didn't order you didn't miss anything really. The Cell match was just like a really long match. The Cell didn't really make much of a difference. Better than the last Smackdown one but not a blow away show either.