TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingofHarts

What's the most entertaining match of all

Guest KingofHarts

I would say HHH vs. D-Lo (I think.) in the Dark match at Raw Roulette

(I realize that was less than 5 years but since there were some many years ago i put it in this forum)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Because he's one of the following...

a.) Gimmick Poster

b.) Idiot

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The lunacy of such a selection suggests that he is trying to engage in unscrupulous banter

Guest KingofHarts

O.k. Well maybe you guys in your "infinite wisdom" show this "gimmick poster" the error of his waysand tell me what was the most entertaining match?

Dont get angry King....I am intrigued that you would pick such a "low profiled match" as the most entertaining. If I have seen the match I honestly dont remember. Was just wondering why you think it gets the ALL time label.

As for my opinion....with as many matches I have seen in my life.....I have no idea.

Guest whitemilesdavis

Though HHH vs. D-lo was good, I'd have to put it behind Rodney Mack vs. Brad Hunter (from Heat) on my all-time list.

Sting and Vampiro in the HUMAN TORCH MATCH from Great American Bash cause Vampiro set Sting on FIRE!!!!!!!!! Holy shit he set him on fir and then threw Sting from the top of the set to the concrete floor and tried to kill him and thats why Sting isn't on Raw today cuz Vampiro set him on fire! ICP! ICP! ICP!

That feud was the one time I was ashamed that Sting is my all time favorite. Those matches were truly horrible.

My most entertaining picks are.

Sting vs Vader-Strap Match Superbrawl ?

Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar- No Way Out 04'

Ultimate Warrior vs HHH-Wrestlemania 12(?)

Nothing can get better than watching HHH be bitched out by the Warrior back then. Well except if he was bitched out by The Warrior today.

Ultimate Warrior vs HHH-Wrestlemania 12(?)

Nothing can get better than watching HHH be bitched out by the Warrior back then. Well except if he was bitched out by The Warrior today.

A roided up has been vs. a roided up never-was???

I SMELL BUYRATE!!!!!

The Buzz, at least Sting didn't really put those fucking Dark Carnival idiots truly over.

He squashed Demon in a minute.

He destroyed Old Muta and Sloppy Vamp easily.

He no-sold a lot, too. One of the few times I enjoyed a wrestler purposely no-selling when it wasn't a part of their gimmick.

redbaron, HHH a "never was" ?

I'm sure his DVD and T-Shirt sales have done extremely well, as did his title reign for the ratings on both television and PPV in 2000. he's an 8-time world champion. Plus he's made appearence on multiple national television shows. He also makes his film debut this year.

Don't hate the player or The Game.

Unless you mean THE WARRIOR is the "never was".

Then I agree. :)

In all seriousness:

undertaker/Mankind KOTR 98

Why? Because I was there, and when I saw vince come out from the back I thought Foley as dead. That still remains the greatest wrestling moment ever for me.

Guest Astro

Daniel vs The Lions was the only ***** match in history....

That is all.

Rock vs Mankind vs Shamrock in a cage at Breakdown 98. This was a great match, and the crowd turning on Shamrock (who was a face) and getting behind Rock (who was a heel) was amazing. Had a great ending too.

Guest Real F'n Show
Samoa Joe Vs CM Punk-Ultimate Endurance

:angry: Damn you Choken for bringing up that match. It makes me want to see it more and more everytime you mention it. :P

Guest KingofHarts

Owen vs. Bret Wreslemania X

It would've brought Owen Main event status had Bret not won the title from Yokozuna. Once again the more talented hart was in his brothers shadow. :(

Owen vs. Bret Wreslemania X

It would've brought Owen Main event status had Bret not won the title from Yokozuna.

It was the opening bout so I dont think it would have legitimzed him as a main eventer at the time.

Secondly, do you realize what would have happened had Bret NOT won the title from Yokozuna. The Company was pretty much in the shitter at the time, and Yoko holding the title made it look even worse. We needed a strong champion that could bring back some prestige to the company.....That was Bret.

If they really wanted to elevate Owen they could have done it post screwjob. But once again politics got in the way of that and we all know where Owen ended up.

If they really wanted to elevate Owen they could have done it post screwjob. But once again politics got in the way of that and we all know where Owen ended up.

I don't know what you're talking about there. Would you mind explaining that?

In all seriousness:

undertaker/Mankind KOTR 98

Why? Because I was there, and when I saw vince come out from the back I thought Foley as dead. That still remains the greatest wrestling moment ever for me.

You wanted to see a wrestler die right in front of you? Shame on you.......

I'd say Foley/Austin from Over The Edge '98.

Guest Choken One

He is obviously talking about Steve Austin refusing to give Owen Hart a push when many felt it was time for Owen to get a run around late 1998

but because of the neck injury, Austin never accepeted what Owen did to him and wouldn't let Owen get pushed so they gave owen the blazer gimmick and the rest is sick sad history.

As for in 1994, Owen's Victory DID make him a main eventer in the top feud with Bret and the Hart Family until Kliq Happened and the harts were sent to the midcard/tag teams...Which I never personally got...

Shawn liked Owen and had great matches with him but never did anything with him when he had the chance and opted to do a stupid bulldog and Sid feud when Owen/Shawn had more natural heat right there once the diesel program was over since Owen did take shawn out for 2 months...(yes Shawn did take the blowoff at IYH before WM...the program still had legs).

He is obviously talking about Steve Austin refusing to give Owen Hart a push when many felt it was time for Owen to get a run around late 1998

but because of the neck injury, Austin never accepeted what Owen did to him and wouldn't let Owen get pushed so they gave owen the blazer gimmick and the rest is sick sad history.

Austin had nothing to do with it. Owen wasn't pushed and was given the Blazer gimmick because he refused to do a sexual storyline with Debra. BTW, the Blazer was going to be Intercontinental Champ the night Owen died.

As for in 1994, Owen's Victory DID make him a main eventer in the top feud with Bret and the Hart Family until Kliq Happened and the harts were sent to the midcard/tag teams...Which I never personally got...

Shawn liked Owen and had great matches with him but never did anything with him when he had the chance and opted to do a stupid bulldog and Sid feud when Owen/Shawn had more natural heat right there once the diesel program was over since Owen did take shawn out for 2 months...(yes Shawn did take the blowoff at IYH before WM...the program still had legs).

Exactly.