TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingofHarts

What's the most entertaining match of all

Guest KingofHarts

Flair vs. Sting was Ric's graetest match

45 minutes and it still ended in a draw!

Great Classic Wrestling

Guest whitemilesdavis

Great Classic Wrestling

What about the 100's of times Flair/Steamboat went 60 minute Broadway?

Great Classic Wrestling

you're a retard. stop.

What about the 100's of times Flair/Steamboat went 60 minute Broadway?

you've never seen any of those. stop.

Guest Choken One

I love how he acts like going 45 minutes makes it a great match...Shawn/Trips went 47 minutes...still a shitastic match.

Sting/Flair was ***.

If you want long great matches, Watch CM Punk, where 50+minute matches is just a warm up for him.

Guest Rrrsh
I love how he acts like going 45 minutes makes it a great match...Shawn/Trips went 47 minutes...still a shitastic match.

Sting/Flair was ***.

If you want long great matches, Watch CM Punk, where 50+minute matches is just a warm up for him.

Shawn and Trips was not THAT bad.

Guest Rrrsh
yes it was. It was complete shit.

You put that match vs ANY of Hogan's "epic" match, and HiaC kills it. It wasnt suppose to be a ***** match, it was suppose to be an epic blowoff with drama and all that.

It wasnt suppose to be a ***** match, it was suppose to be an epic blowoff with drama and all that.

Say that again to yourself. How exactly does that make sense to you?

Guest Choken One

You put that match vs ANY of Hogan's "epic" match, and HiaC kills it. It wasnt suppose to be a ***** match, it was suppose to be an epic blowoff with drama and all that.

I never said anything about Hogan but fine

Hogan Vs Savage

Hogan Vs Warrior

Hogan Vs Flair Havoc 1994

There are three right there that beat down that shitty weak shitfest HIAC match of Shawn and Trips

Any match that features good wrestling is entertaining, so I'll just mention fun matches that don't necessarily earn many technical stars.

- Vince vs. Shane (WM 17)

- UT vs. Mankind (HIAC, King of the Ring 98)

- Any TLC match, save for #4

- Eddie Guerrero vs. John Cena (Parking lot brawl)

Guest Ray
He is obviously talking about Steve Austin refusing to give Owen Hart a push when many felt it was time for Owen to get a run around late 1998

but because of the neck injury, Austin never accepeted what Owen did to him and wouldn't let Owen get pushed so they gave owen the blazer gimmick and the rest is sick sad history.

Wrongo. Austin refused to work with him. He didn't stop some great Owen push that was about to happen. These things are different.

If they really wanted to elevate Owen they could have done it post screwjob. But once again politics got in the way of that and we all know where Owen ended up.

I don't know what you're talking about there. Would you mind explaining that?

He is obviously talking about Steve Austin refusing to give Owen Hart a push when many felt it was time for Owen to get a run around late 1998

but because of the neck injury, Austin never accepeted what Owen did to him and wouldn't let Owen get pushed so they gave owen the blazer gimmick and the rest is sick sad history.

Austin had nothing to do with it. Owen wasn't pushed and was given the Blazer gimmick because he refused to do a sexual storyline with Debra. BTW, the Blazer was going to be Intercontinental Champ the night Owen died.

Just had to bump my previous post on this subject up. The facts are right there boys.

Guest Justin Competent

Too Much vs. Al Snow & Head w/ Jerry Lawler as Guest Referee

While it was not a good match, I thought that Lawler was funny enough as a biased referee to make it an entertaining match. Plus I loved the ending.

Guest whitemilesdavis
you've never seen any of those. stop.

Why would you assume that? I've seen a few of them, including one live in around 1983. So, to use your own trick...........

you don't know what the hell you're talking about. stop.

Too Much vs. Al Snow & Head w/ Jerry Lawler as Guest Referee

While it was not a good match, I thought that Lawler was funny enough as a biased referee to make it an entertaining match. Plus I loved the ending.

The head and shoulders finish was the classic comedic finish of our generation. In fact I would go as far to say that in that era, it was probably the funniest.

What other comedic finish's do you remember?

For me:

Piper vs Hart at Wrestlemania 8. I don't know why, but it's like every time I watch it: I like it even more. I think it's because of the whole bell situation at the end, and how they played up the whole "who will turn heel first" bit. It ranks right up there with Savage/Steamboat, and Savage/Flair for me.

Garbage and Gimmick matches are the most entertaining for me, oh, and some Puro matches where there are a ton of head drops.

JC Bailey vs. Necro Butcher IWA-MS KOTDM 2003

Cactus Jack vs. HHH RR 2000 & NWO 2000

Mankind vs. Undertaker KOTR 1998

Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk IWA KOTDM 1995

TLC 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Styles - Lynn - Ki Ladder

Kobashi - Williams 8/31/93 and 9/3/94

Kobashi - Misawa 1/20/97 - 10/21/97 - 10/98 - 6/11/99

Misawa - Kawada 6/3/94

Benoit/Otani - Guerrero/Sasuke 10/16/94

Benoit - Sasuke J Cup

RVD - Guerrero Ladder

Guerrero - Rey Jr Title vs. Mask

I could go on forever probably.

Most entertaining match ever? Oh, that's easy: the Lex Luger/Bruiser Brody cage match from Florida in '87, where Brody just no-sold and beat the SHIT out of Flexy Lexy.

I don't know if HBK/HHH HIAC was any good or not... both times I tried to watch it, I fell asleep halfway through.

Oh, and I wouldn't describe any of CM Punk's movie-length matches as "entertaining". Biologically impressive, sure; enjoyable on a popcorn level, hell no.

Guest bigdiswrestling

My Answer:

Pretty Much almost any big match in ECW circa 1996-1998.

My most entertaining match would be Barry Darsow vs. Barry Horowitz on an episode of WCW Saturday night where they play a game of golf, Seeing Barry getting ready to putt the ball and doing his patented pat on the back had me in stitches.

Triple Threat Ladder Match, Wrestlemania 2000

Kurt Angle Vs. Steve Austin, Summerslam 2001

Steve Austin Vs. Bret Hart, Wrestlemania 13

Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior & Tito Santana Vs. Ted Dibase, Rick Martel, Warlord, Hercules & Paul Roma, Survivor Series 1990.

Entertaining?

Eugene vs The Coach was pretty good. I was laughing Pretty fuckin hard the whole time...

But the most..

The Hurricane/Rock Backstage skits, and their match when Hurricane won. Fucking loved that little fued.

The Hurricane/Rock Backstage skits, and their match when Hurricane won. Fucking loved that little fued.

I've got Hurri-Powers beeyotch!

My most entertaining match would be Barry Darsow vs. Barry Horowitz on an episode of WCW Saturday night where they play a game of golf, Seeing Barry getting ready to putt the ball and doing his patented pat on the back had me in stitches.

Horowitz: I can't use these clubs, I'm left handed.

Darsow: Well, ya shoulda brought your own clubs ya idiot!!!